Author Topic: Ideal physique and face for picking up women  (Read 16437 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Ideal physique and face for picking up women
« Reply #150 on: October 20, 2021, 12:08:35 PM »
The ideal woman is one who is your life partner. She and you share everything including earning and spending money.

Sadly far less likely now than when you and your wife got together.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: October 20, 2021, 12:20:35 PM »

Sadly far less likely noe than when you and your wife got together.

I can't argue with this because it is not something that I have personal experience with. I do know is that my grandkids who are either married or living together are partners in those relationships as are my married adult children. Maybe it is just our family culture. So far, it seems to be working for them as none have parted ways.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: October 20, 2021, 12:59:55 PM »
A very good looking man who is 5'7" will attract more pussy than a 6'2" plain looking man. Looks are everything. Looks earn higher commissions, looks get promoted, looks get better grades, looks get favorable court verdicts; looks get a traffic warning vs a ticket. Looks are everything.

There are no 5'7" men. These are Hobbits.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: October 20, 2021, 01:02:07 PM »
Oh yes, that is correct considering in this mommy tyranny/female dictatorship/matriarchy, we have a degenerated court system in which a woman can wake up tomorrow, announce that she's "bored", head for a divorce lawyer and impoverish a a man.

However I was speaking in a context of a would-be normal system.

Unless a man is having the same interactions with a "girlfriend" that he would with a prostitute, literally just fornicating and nothing else is involved, he typically spends enormous amounts of time with this woman, sometimes living with her, and spending money on her with no outcome or future in sight (no children, no wealth building). If middle-aged men wish to engage in this scheme, sort of like an adult who plays with toy trucks, they can do so. But it's a hefty price for sex and that oh-so coveted female validation that men desperately want these days.

Having a girlfriend usually involves infatuation and romantic nonsense that will end. And after it ends there is not much there. Whereas if a man has a normal wife who will not be fleecing him, there will likely be children and a time-tested bond made, along with relationships with in-laws and friends made through the marriage.

I understand there are men who constantly want new girlfriends for intense romantic feelings, hence the "serial monogamy", and female validation. They want that versus a prostitute because "bro, a prostitute doesn't really like you."

You need to read my book.

"How to Master the Three Month Relationship", by TIO

You guys have it all wrong.

Buying dinner is one thing, but you do not spend money of girlfriends. In fact, they should be buying meals, movie tickets, vacation fares and others too.

We live in a 50/50 world. Women need to learn this and most of them are very open to it if you know how to present it correctly. Last night my GF dropped $120 on dinner and wine, no questions asked, she offered to pay and i accepted. The weekend before she paid for our movie tickets, beers and food. And she's a beautiful girl who is educated, not some skank.

Once they are hooked, they will do whatever you want.

Prostitutes aren't nearly as fun. Sure they are just DTF, but that is not entertaining.

What is entertaining is having 3 different women compete for you physically and emotionally.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #154 on: October 20, 2021, 01:11:09 PM »
 ::)
F

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: October 20, 2021, 01:14:44 PM »
You need to read my book.

"How to Master the Three Month Relationship", by TIO

You guys have it all wrong.

Buying dinner is one thing, but you do not spend money of girlfriends. In fact, they should be buying meals, movie tickets, vacation fares and others too.

We live in a 50/50 world. Women need to learn this and most of them are very open to it if you know how to present it correctly. Last night my GF dropped $120 on dinner and wine, no questions asked, she offered to pay and i accepted. The weekend before she paid for our movie tickets, beers and food. And she's a beautiful girl who is educated, not some skank.

Once they are hooked, they will do whatever you want.

Prostitutes aren't nearly as fun. Sure they are just DTF, but that is not entertaining.

What is entertaining is having 3 different women compete for you physically and emotionally.

I suppose this can work for men who for whatever reason like having "serial monogamy" and constant and varied female company. Why some men like this, I am unsure. I do not consider women entertaining and I don't care about being entertained by them.

I consider this preoccupation with women as a force that further exacerbates the female dictatorship we live in. Your strategy can only exist with feminism and the pill.

I do not care for that because I do not consider short-term female companionship in any way interesting and I am married with children.

I am assuming you are handsome, high earning, and slick. Most men aren't.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: October 20, 2021, 01:57:00 PM »
I suppose this can work for men who for whatever reason like having "serial monogamy" and constant and varied female company. Why some men like this, I am unsure. I do not consider women entertaining and I don't care about being entertained by them.

I consider this preoccupation with women as a force that further exacerbates the female dictatorship we live in. Your strategy can only exist with feminism and the pill.

I do not care for that because I do not consider short-term female companionship in any way interesting and I am married with children.

I am assuming you are handsome, high earning, and slick. Most men aren't.

Fair enough.

I agree with you more or less.

I have no interest in getting married or having children.

Long term relationships bore me to death.

It's the "chase" that excites me.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: October 20, 2021, 02:08:22 PM »
Fair enough.

I agree with you more or less.

I have no interest in getting married or having children.

Long term relationships bore me to death.

It's the "chase" that excites me.

How old are you?  I, too, loved the chase throughout all of my 20s and 30s.  But once I turned 40, I thought it'd be kinda sad to keep playing out the same old game.  Got married (even though I also have no interest in having children) and the last dozen years with my wife have been awesome.

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #158 on: October 20, 2021, 02:26:40 PM »
How old are you?  I, too, loved the chase throughout all of my 20s and 30s.  But once I turned 40, I thought it'd be kinda sad to keep playing out the same old game.  Got married (even though I also have no interest in having children) and the last dozen years with my wife have been awesome.

My respect goes out to you for being a good man to your wife.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: October 20, 2021, 02:42:35 PM »

I'm 45.

Been chasing women all over the world for 20 years now.

It's not sad to be happy, but i understand your point of view. Many people see my lifestyle as shallow and unfulfilling, but every single day of my life is like being on vacation. No stress, no drama, no attachment. I grew up on a farm with like 30 family members, so my upbringing is very different than most.

I've had many relationships that last a year or two, but they always turn into the same thing.

I'm a very independent person. An introvert that travels the world in search of new beginnings and experiences. I've lived in 7 different Countries. Pre-Covid i would spend 2 months a year just traveling alone. Most people haven't experienced a tenth of what i have. The people i've met, the places i've been. I have a very different thought process on most things.

I don't like being tied down to anything, i've always been this way.

To be fair, my current GF has been good to me for the last 18 months and i never cheated on her. But she wants to get married, live together and have kids. All three of these are deal breakers and she knows it, so she backs off. She is also a lot younger than me.

Based on my life and what i know, it's my choice to me happy doing what i want in life. I choose to live this way.

Maybe 5-10 years from now that will change.

I have no problem with normal people with wives and kids. I've never met a women who i could see myself getting married to or "settling" down with. My GF is a sweetheart and an amazing person, but i know that will change one day. Maybe it won't? She might be the one. I don't know.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: October 20, 2021, 02:44:47 PM »
If you don't want kids then women are better leased than bought.

U.S. Grade A Beef

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #161 on: October 20, 2021, 03:55:51 PM »

When Frank Sepe was a competitive bodybuilder (and before he became a small personal trainer) he was the ultimate female fantasy.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: October 20, 2021, 04:42:07 PM »

When Frank Sepe was a competitive bodybuilder (and before he became a small personal trainer) he was the ultimate female fantasy.

Lot's of new gimmick lately. ;D

Facially he's a stud.

Too much mass, needs to be smaller to have a chance with 99% of women.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: October 20, 2021, 04:47:12 PM »

Decent looking guy but not near top tier.His upturned nose and long philtrum are big failos.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: October 20, 2021, 04:47:41 PM »
Another thread about what women want in a man opined by men. ::)  Were are the women's opinions in these threads? They are probably reading them and having a good laugh at our expense.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: October 20, 2021, 04:48:38 PM »
Decent looking guy but not near top tier.His upturned nose and long philtrum are big failos.

Good point.

Dude has a pig nose.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: October 20, 2021, 04:54:08 PM »
Another thread about what women want in a man opined by men. ::)  Were are the women's opinions in these threads? They are probably reading them and having a good laugh at our expense.

Problem is every woman lies about what they want, dont listen to what they say they want, watch what they actually go after.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: October 20, 2021, 05:04:37 PM »
Problem is every woman lies about what they want, dont listen to what they say they want, watch what they actually go after.

That is definitely a mystery when it comes to what my wife was looking for when she went after me. I had no money, tended to be ill tempered, not at all romantic, wasn't super handsome and had a just okay physique....definitely not god like. I'll have to ask her about this when next we meet...in the afterlife.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: October 20, 2021, 05:15:16 PM »

Hi Frank.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: October 20, 2021, 07:02:36 PM »

Usually such threads take on a homosexual slant.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #170 on: October 20, 2021, 08:07:10 PM »

i think he ended up having a nose job after his bodybuilding career

he was on the howard stern show about 20 years ago and when he walked in the studio robin said "good lord"

E
E

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: October 20, 2021, 10:09:38 PM »

The incel would wrote that claims 8-10's 'wear make-up' and are grooming 24-7.

Someone who is good-looking has a good facial bone structure and will not need to wear 'make-up' and live in front of the mirror.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #172 on: October 20, 2021, 10:46:42 PM »
Who fucking cares what women want I train for me. My girlfriend has told me she doesn't like the vascularity I don't care I love it.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #173 on: October 21, 2021, 04:31:32 AM »
Who fucking cares what women want I train for me. My girlfriend has told me she doesn't like the vascularity I don't care I love it.

Wolverine, bro.  You him.

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
« Reply #174 on: October 21, 2021, 06:18:58 AM »
WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOT A DINDU NUFFIN IN SIGHTTTTTTTTTTT