Author Topic: Ideal physique and face for picking up women  (Read 16431 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Ideal physique and face for picking up women
« Reply #275 on: December 08, 2021, 05:41:03 PM »

Brad is a chain-smoker. My father served as an extra years ago in one of the Oceans movies- I think Oceans 11? It was filmed in Florida. He said Brad lit up the moment a scene was done and smoked cigarette after cigarette till the next scene. That aged him more than anything.

Well, we now know the likely cause of Pitt's demise.

That's too bad.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #276 on: December 09, 2021, 05:46:41 AM »

Brad is a chain-smoker. My father served as an extra years ago in one of the Oceans movies- I think Oceans 11? It was filmed in Florida. He said Brad lit up the moment a scene was done and smoked cigarette after cigarette till the next scene. That aged him more than anything.
He was a heavy drinker too. smokes a lot of weed. don´t think he gives a fuck TBH. he can get any wet pussy he wants...Including JustPlaneJane  ;D

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: December 10, 2021, 01:54:47 AM »
The funny thing is women do not care about looks, at all, and muscles mean nothing to them. Money, status and personality is everything to them

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #278 on: December 10, 2021, 02:45:29 AM »
The funny thing is women do not care about looks, at all, and muscles mean nothing to them. Money, status and personality is everything to them

That's true for females 30+ but for females 18-24 it's very important body and face and height.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: December 10, 2021, 12:59:45 PM »
Reeves. Nuff said.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: December 10, 2021, 01:51:50 PM »
That's true for females 30+ but for females 18-24 it's very important body and face and height.

its true for all females, just the ones over 30 realise they cannot get the 8+ man she is attracted to anymore, and all men below this number previously were the same to her.....invisible.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #281 on: May 15, 2022, 11:10:48 AM »
The guy looks like hell and even worse dresses like a moron.  I bet if he makes a great living, owns a house and a decent car he can date a ton of attractive women.  Brad Pitt in his fifties looks better than everyone on this board. Besides that his wallet is fat.

And Brad still got dumped by Angeline Jolie. Just goes to show even highly successful men get screwed over.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: May 15, 2022, 12:14:17 PM »
And Brad still got dumped by Angeline Jolie. Just goes to show even highly successful men get screwed over.
Success in getting laid vs relationships are two different things.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #283 on: May 15, 2022, 01:48:18 PM »
She is with Hoskinson for the money.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #284 on: May 15, 2022, 01:51:21 PM »
Picking up women lol
T

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #285 on: May 15, 2022, 01:55:13 PM »

This is a fantasy.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #286 on: May 15, 2022, 02:00:25 PM »
This 'incel' subculture has some of the funniest terminology I've ever read. I remember two of them arguing about whether or not some extremely good-looking celebrity was actually a 'Chad-lite', and one got pissed off and called the other guy a 'prey-eyed coper', lol.

I always assumed it was a joke with the whole 'is it over for me? Should I flush myself?' stuff, but it must actually be extremely damaging for young boys (and girls) to become so fixated on the subtleties of their features. Sadly, though, I do think that a lot of what they say does have the virtue of being true.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #287 on: May 15, 2022, 02:00:39 PM »
This is a fantasy.
Women want a money man, come on man!!!! Bruce….hmmmm I think every Bruce I’ve met has been a homo.
T