Author Topic: Ideal physique and face for picking up women  (Read 16328 times)

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Ideal physique and face for picking up women
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2021, 04:10:10 AM »
Lol...you have no idea how wrong you are. Women crave big muscles Especially during the days leading up to menstruation. The University studies are all there for you to research.

Please post links to these studies. You've mentioned them a few times.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2021, 04:17:08 AM »
You're way off on the height issue. Scientific studies place the ideal height women generally want a man to be at 5'10" to 5'11", with anything over 6'3" awkward and unattractive. Also, it has been shown that big muscles and a strong jaw attract women sexually. And, yes, some women will fuck a wealthy man regardless of looks but they will cheat on him with sexually attractive men.
It is the feminization of magazines like GQ and Esquire and of male culture in general that created the illusion that the tall, feminine man is optimal. Unfortunately,  programmed cultural norms cannot alter the biological hardwiring in the female brain. Trying to substitute rugged, strong jawed heavily muscled men with tall, bearded, narrow shouldered fairies simply doesn't work. Muscle will ALWAYS  prevail.

This is pure cope, 6'2-6'4 is the sweet spot for getting women.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2021, 04:37:34 AM »
But what's the use of even contemplating "what women want"? We can't affect our genetic looks anyway. We can affect our degree of muscular size but even there it's mostly genetics, as in most can't get a very muscular build no matter what. And guys worrying about what women want usually aren't the ones picking up tons of women. The guys reading about pick-up artistry I suspect aren't the ones picking up women either, and likely never will be, because your charisma and personality is so genetic too.

If I were to be misogynistic, a lot of times women don't even know what they want. They look to their girlfriends on what is a desirable male look. Not completely, sure there are biological factors in play too.

And I'd like to note that I'm not in the group of very desirable ones.  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2021, 04:41:45 AM »
If you are over 30 they want to see you in nice clothes and know you have a nice job and income and are educated you will attract more women with a career than a bench press

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2021, 04:45:25 AM »
Wimmen are hypergamists.

This is all you need to know.

Hard Fast

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2021, 06:42:41 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2021, 06:51:57 AM »
A stack of cash and credit cards. 

;)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2021, 06:53:26 AM »
This chart is still the most accurate and descriptive I have seen.Notice how all the chads look more masculine than the slayers.

Lol, Genetic Trash - The bottom 14.9% of all males.  This struck me as really funny for some reason.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2021, 06:53:41 AM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2021, 10:11:10 AM »
Wadlow was the OG Chad

You know they all wanted to see it.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2021, 10:14:31 AM »
You're way off on the height issue. Scientific studies place the ideal height women generally want a man to be at 5'10" to 5'11", with anything over 6'3" awkward and unattractive.
Perhaps one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard. Women do not like tall men. 6'2 to 6'7, depending on the height of the woman, is the ideal like I said. Over 6'7 can get awkward and lanky looking depending on muscle mass. Just like over 8 inch penises can be painful/uncomfortable for some women.  6'2, men's physique bod, 8 inch cock, 60%masculine/40% boyish good looking face,  tons of money and highly intelligent and you are pulling anything you want.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2021, 10:20:29 AM »
If you are over 30 they want to see you in nice clothes and know you have a nice job and income and are educated you will attract more women with a career than a bench press

even if you're wearing casual clothes, they still have to be nice. being in proper fitting clothes is such a big deal to women these days

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2021, 10:58:30 AM »

this ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2021, 10:59:15 AM »
You can smell Midget from him

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2021, 11:24:43 AM »
But what's the use of even contemplating "what women want"? We can't affect our genetic looks anyway. We can affect our degree of muscular size but even there it's mostly genetics, as in most can't get a very muscular build no matter what. And guys worrying about what women want usually aren't the ones picking up tons of women. The guys reading about pick-up artistry I suspect aren't the ones picking up women either, and likely never will be, because your charisma and personality is so genetic too.

If I were to be misogynistic, a lot of times women don't even know what they want. They look to their girlfriends on what is a desirable male look. Not completely, sure there are biological factors in play too.

And I'd like to note that I'm not in the group of very desirable ones.  :D

A better title would be "what sexy fit females want" don't think many want fat or average chicks.

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2021, 11:31:53 AM »

Seems to be true about the stylish clothes. I'm running a tinder experiment at the moment and I have 3 photos posted. One is me with my dog, second is a studio shirtless muscle photo (black and white with a play on lighting and shadows), and the third is me in a stylish outfit. I've had about 20 liked photos and even single one of them has been a like on the stylish clothes photo. Zero likes on the dog photo and zero likes on the muscle shot. Guess I should take the muscle shot down, maybe it makes me look too doushbagish? :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2021, 12:03:46 PM »
This is the ideal universal attractive guy for women.

The symbolism is right on. The reality is people with real money don't carry cash. So, the photo is a little outdated. A card carrier with an American Express black card should do the trick though.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2021, 12:11:26 PM »
Just lol at these threads with men hung up on what women like, as if the world we live in, where men are constantly on edge--seemingly nearly all of them: simps, Chads, incels, normie fags--is normal, as if men should be constantly looking for female validation.

In a serious society, like we once had , marriage would be open to nearly all men and men wouldn't be constantly on the lookout for female validation and in the process acting like homosexuals and women themselves. Steroids, acting like a hip-hoppity tough guy while mumbling rap lyrics, compulsive jibber jabber, excessive grooming of the face, shaving, tanning, excessive tattooing, and getting one's worth through "lay count", and "hustlin', hustlin'".

"Look at me guys, I got a woman's approval. I be a good boy. She even let me screw her."

In a system of enforced monagamy, women wouldn't be ruling the roost with their displayed sexuality, leaving a bunch of simps in their trails, and people would quickly figure out who could bed down with whom--quickly!

LOL at dudes figuring out how to be Chad all over the net.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2021, 12:28:18 PM »

Game.  Set.  Match.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2021, 12:54:31 PM »
Seems to be true about the stylish clothes. I'm running a tinder experiment at the moment and I have 3 photos posted. One is me with my dog, second is a studio shirtless muscle photo (black and white with a play on lighting and shadows), and the third is me in a stylish outfit. I've had about 20 liked photos and even single one of them has been a like on the stylish clothes photo. Zero likes on the dog photo and zero likes on the muscle shot. Guess I should take the muscle shot down, maybe it makes me look too doushbagish? :D

For your next experiment just write doctor, lawyer, or hedge fund manager into your description.

You could also try putting some pictures of you in front of overseas landmark tourist attractions, or you on a boat or in front of a jet.  Something to let them know you have money.  See how much better you do.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2021, 12:58:25 PM »
The symbolism is right on. The reality is people with real money don't carry cash. So, the photo is a little outdated. A card carrier with an American Express black card should do the trick though.

People with real money don’t Carry cash? Spoken like a true janitor

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2021, 01:05:12 PM »
People with real money don’t Carry cash? Spoken like a true janitor

Dave, from one turbo chad to another, have you any advice on visiting Dublin this year for the New Year? Will there be anything on or is it all fucked still due to Covid? And any decent hotels you know of? Fitzwilliam hotel and The Westin seem okay from online searches.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2021, 01:14:43 PM »
Just lol at these threads with men hung up on what women like, as if the world we live in, where men are constantly on edge--seemingly nearly all of them: simps, Chads, incels, normie fags--is normal, as if men should be constantly looking for female validation.

In a serious society, like we once had , marriage would be open to nearly all men and men wouldn't be constantly on the lookout for female validation and in the process acting like homosexuals and women themselves. Steroids, acting like a hip-hoppity tough guy while mumbling rap lyrics, compulsive jibber jabber, excessive grooming of the face, shaving, tanning, excessive tattooing, and getting one's worth through "lay count", and "hustlin', hustlin'".

"Look at me guys, I got a woman's approval. I be a good boy. She even let me screw her."

In a system of enforced monagamy, women wouldn't be ruling the roost with their displayed sexuality, leaving a bunch of simps in their trails, and people would quickly figure out who could bed down with whom--quickly!

LOL at dudes figuring out how to be Chad all over the net.

Not all of us are 'hung up' about this. It is merely something to talk about and speculate on. As men, we only know what women tell us....which is pretty much only what most women want us to know.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2021, 01:26:21 PM »
Not all of us are 'hung up' about this. It is merely something to talk about and speculate on. As men, we only know what women tell us....which is pretty much only what most women want us to know.

Most broads have no FNG clue what they want hour to hour.  Trying to figure them out is ridiculous. 

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2021, 02:16:29 PM »
Most broads have no FNG clue what they want hour to hour.  Trying to figure them out is ridiculous.

That’s correct! Their desires and demands are ever changing. Which is exactly why they’re are threads like these in which men try to figure out what they want. There’s a reason why fathers and male family members used to surveil the unmarried, young female family members and approve who they married, let alone spoke to!

“But that’s like Islam bro! We should let women be whores and lord over us and sexually harass us!”