Author Topic: Ideal physique and face for picking up women  (Read 16437 times)

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Ideal physique and face for picking up women
« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2021, 02:18:25 PM »
For your next experiment just write doctor, lawyer, or hedge fund manager into your description.

You could also try putting some pictures of you in front of overseas landmark tourist attractions, or you on a boat or in front of a jet.  Something to let them know you have money.  See how much better you do.

Yeah good idea. I'll give it a go, should be interesting.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2021, 02:47:51 PM »
Most broads have no FNG clue what they want hour to hour.  Trying to figure them out is ridiculous.

Those are almost the exact words my step-dad used when I was a teenager and he was describing the ins and outs of relationships with women to me (pun intended). He said it is impossible to understand how a woman thinks. -Funny thing is women say the same thing about men. Hmm, maybe we aren't meant to understand each other's psyche....just go with the flow and do what comes naturally.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2021, 02:48:17 PM »
/End thread

Great choice! Wow, one look at him must cause all the ladies to just churn out the panty soup!  ;D

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2021, 02:55:03 PM »
Great choice! Wow, one look at him must cause all the ladies to just churn out the panty soup!  ;D

You need broader shoulders and a narrower waist bro. Also, aren't you like 5'9"?

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 19, 2021, 02:55:18 PM »
Army, you should get a PhD in, like, aesthetics and human beauty ... you certainly sound like you know your shit.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #80 on: October 19, 2021, 03:10:04 PM »
Army, you should get a PhD in, like, aesthetics and human beauty ... you certainly sound like you know your shit.

He does alright

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 19, 2021, 03:15:36 PM »
Dave, from one turbo chad to another, have you any advice on visiting Dublin this year for the New Year? Will there be anything on or is it all fucked still due to Covid? And any decent hotels you know of? Fitzwilliam hotel and The Westin seem okay from online searches.

Things should be back in full swing by then, bud. Bars supposed to resume normal hours from this Friday. Dublin is by far my favourite city to go drinking in. You can get away with a lot up there. You’ll love it.

I think the Gresham on O’Connell street is a great place to stay. It’s a nice hotel and a great location. Can walk across the city to south side from there and plenty of bars and restaurants on the way.

The grittiest parts of Dublin are just around the corner. If you need anything that is. A guy had his head blown off getting into his car just below my apartment window when I used to live near there. Have a glance at champions Avenue you might see the 24/7 surveillance and protection of one of the leaders of a gang in a major feud

You’ll get to see all the heroin addicts of Dublin in their full glory.

Make no mistake about it Dublin is a very dangerous city (by European standards). I hate using European because I see Ireland as way different to the likes of France and Germany. They play by the rules too much. Understaffed and resourced Gardai cannot cope. Just have your wits about you as Americans are mugged up there all the time. Be wary at ATMs especially.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #82 on: October 19, 2021, 03:18:34 PM »
Most broads have no FNG clue what they want hour to hour.  Trying to figure them out is ridiculous.

LOL @ "broad" ;D  I think it's Fortress that also uses the old-fashioned term, "dames"

They both make me happy and I have no idea why

Yeah, I know...

T

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: October 19, 2021, 03:24:11 PM »

LOL @ "broad" ;D  I think it's Fortress that also uses the old-fashioned term, "dames"

They both make me happy and I have no idea why

Yeah, I know...

Hassleholf is a good example for discussion. Very handsome face but not a toned fit body. Not fat by any means but flabby with soft muscles and zero definition.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #84 on: October 19, 2021, 03:27:05 PM »
You need broader shoulders and a narrower waist bro. Also, aren't you like 5'9"?

Yes.

And yes, definitely. Gyms were closed for 200 days straight here. So I had a long layoff. So I've had 13 weeks of training back so far.

But I won't stop under any circumstances now...even if they make it illegal to leave your home in Canada - which will probably happen in two months.

During the layoff, I was focusing on eating a healthy diet, and improving my skin tone.

My doctor prescribed me a skin cream called "Stieva-A", which is a retinoid-based cream, and it has been amazing. I've removed almost every blemish off my body so far with under ten uses.

I highly recommend it.

I don't have the genetics for bodybuilding, so I've never pursued it to any degree - the only muscle group I have that grows is delts. No other muscle group I have has any genetic potential.

You can't grow what you don't have - unless you believe in theories like hyperplasia, which is not real, IMO.

I think with a MINIMAL gear cycle, I could radically improve.

Why do people make fun of B. Hanks' physique on here?  ??? Dude looks great, IMO. There is no pleasing Getbig, lol.

But I think I could lose 5% body fat from where I am now - and I think that would be a huge improvement.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 19, 2021, 03:27:55 PM »
Hassleholf is a good example for discussion. Very handsome face but not a toned fit body. Not fat by any means but flabby with soft muscles and zero definition.

Pierce Brosnan in Taffin’s avatar above Is similar too

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 19, 2021, 03:29:23 PM »
All this talk about Chads and incels has made me remember that savage website that popped up on here a few years ago

People posting pics of themselves and then getting brutal feedback ;D

https://lookism.net/forums/rate-me.15/

T

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 19, 2021, 03:33:28 PM »
I've slayed more vagina than most men.

Looks are important, but not necessarily a deal breaker.

What they want:

Tall - ~6'
Masculine - Have some muscle
Lean - not ripped but lean
Good hair - thick and not too short
Facial hair - a nice thin beard or similar
Body hair - yes they like it "most" of the time, but keep it short and neat
Style - dress like a classy gentleman, not a fuckboi
Shoes - wear nice shoes, it's important to take care of them too

More important:

Charming personality
Status
Be genuine
Play hard to get
Don't be needy
Good job
Be different
Don't be emotional
Always be there for them when they "need" you

The second list will get you laid more than the first list. I used to bang a handful of girls a month on Tinder and all i did was act classy and have some charm. I'm far from a "10". I had these whores eating whipped cream off my asshole by the 3rd date. It's a game, you need to learn how to play it.

I've never met a girl who liked "body building" muscle.

They like men who are toned and in shape. Athletic.

Picking up women without a personality will maybe get you a single date, if you want to slay massive amounts of vagina you need to have a charming personality. Give them a reason to like you, be mysterious, play hard to get, don't give them what they want, find things to drive them crazy, make them miss you, etc.

They will fall for you faster if you give them only a taste of what you can offer.

Your mileage may vary, all women are different, but in general they seek the same characteritics.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 19, 2021, 03:38:29 PM »
During the layoff, I was focusing on eating a healthy diet, and improving my skin tone.

My doctor prescribed me a skin cream called "Stieva-A", which is a retinoid-based cream, and it has been amazing. I've removed almost every blemish off my body so far with under ten uses.

I highly recommend it.

Matt - good to see you again

Is it the Stevia cream that is making you possibly the whitest guy on the board?  ;D ;)

Pierce Brosnan in Taffin’s avatar above Is similar too

Yes, he is the real deal...

T

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: October 19, 2021, 03:40:53 PM »

What they want:

Tall - ~6'

More important:

Charming personality
Status
Be genuine
Play hard to get
Don't be needy
Good job
Be different
Don't be emotional

The second list will get you laid more than the first list. I used to bang a handful of girls a month on Tinder and all i did was act classy and have some charm. I'm far from a "10". I had these whores eating whipped cream off my asshole by the 3rd date. It's a game, you need to learn how to play it.

Picking up women without a personality will maybe get you a single date, if you want to slay massive amounts of vagina you need to have a charming personality. Give them a reason to like you, be mysterious, play hard to get, don't give them what they want, find things to drive them crazy, make them miss you, etc.

They will fall for you faster if you give them only a taste of what you can offer.

Your mileage may vary, all women are different, but in general they seek the same characteritics.

Shoes are quite important, as is dressing stylish. Thing is women notice EVERYTHING, nails, shoes, watch, etc. Men just care about face, tits and ass. And your right about overly muscled and being too lean.

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2021, 03:42:40 PM »
Yes.

And yes, definitely. Gyms were closed for 200 days straight here. So I had a long layoff. So I've had 13 weeks of training back so far.

But I won't stop under any circumstances now...even if they make it illegal to leave your home in Canada - which will probably happen in two months.

I highly recommend it.

I don't have the genetics for bodybuilding, so I've never pursued it to any degree - the only muscle group I have that grows is delts. No other muscle group I have has any genetic potential.

You can't grow what you don't have - unless you believe in theories like hyperplasia, which is not real, IMO.

I think with a MINIMAL gear cycle, I could radically improve.

Why do people make fun of B. Hanks' physique on here?  ??? Dude looks great, IMO. There is no pleasing Getbig, lol.

But I think I could lose 5% body fat from where I am now - and I think that would be a huge improvement.

That sucks about the gyms in Canada, sorry to hear that bro. Yeah I agree that you need to lose about 5% bodyfat. You do have great hair though 8)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 19, 2021, 03:42:51 PM »

That pic of him with the long thick hair, short beard and chest hair is the ultimate pussy pulling physique.

No doubt about it

Pierce is the real deal vag slayer.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 19, 2021, 03:43:42 PM »

What they want:

Tall - ~6'

More important:

Charming personality
Status
Be genuine
Play hard to get
Don't be needy
Good job
Be different
Don't be emotional

All of the above, plus lots of tongue-punching of the fart locker 8)
T

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 19, 2021, 03:48:32 PM »
Shoes are quite important, as is dressing stylish. Thing is women notice EVERYTHING, nails, shoes, watch, etc. Men just care about face, tits and ass. And your right about overly muscled and being too lean.

Exactly.

Be classy and well kept.

Clean cut and smell nice.

They will notice if you forget to trim your nails for 3-4 days. ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 19, 2021, 03:48:52 PM »
Matt - good to see you again

Is it the Stevia cream that is making you possibly the whitest guy on the board?  ;D ;)

Total Slayer in his prime

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 19, 2021, 03:49:50 PM »
Total Slayer in his prime

Two Irishmen there

Personally I don’t think beards appeal to younger women. I used to rock one and sometimes let it grow a bit but usually stay clean shaven now because I’m involved in sales. And I get more looks without the beard. 2-3 days stubble can be ideal though. Just depends on the person

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #96 on: October 19, 2021, 03:54:16 PM »
That pic of him with the long thick hair, short beard and chest hair is the ultimate pussy pulling physique.

No doubt about it

Pierce is the real deal vag slayer.

is he?

E
E

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 19, 2021, 03:57:13 PM »
is he?

E

He married her slim and she piled on the weight. I think he’s a man of class and great character. His first wife died of cancer and he was devastated for a long time. He could do better if he wanted to but there’s something genuine about him.

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: October 19, 2021, 03:59:35 PM »
If being over 6 foot tall is so essential then why are the hottest male movie stars all short? Tom Cruise, Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Wahlberg, Matt Damon, etc...all manlets.

Edit: add Sly, Vandamme, Statham, to the list

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 19, 2021, 04:01:46 PM »

All of the above, plus lots of tongue-punching of the fart locker 8)

I could write a book on getting laid and pleasing women, emotionally and physically.

From meeting them, breaking the ice.

To the first date and into bed, quickly.

How to make them fall in love with you and lust for you.

Then how to break up with them the right way and still have sex a few times a month afterwards.

I can make most women cum 2-3 times in an hour or 2, it has nothing to do with the size of your dick. No toys; just fingers, tongue and "angles". Work the nipples too.

Just on Sunday i made my GF convulse with pleasure just by eating her out for 5 minutes. Then 20 minutes later i gave her a back massage, worked my way down to those big beautiful brown cheeks and spread them; licked every millimeter of her ass for 10 minutes while slowly teasing her clit with my finger. She came 3 times that night. 8)

And tongue punching the balloon knot takes finesse. Many don't like it, you have to know how to move into the area with precision. Too quick and they will never let you go there again. Take it slow. Tease them, a lot.

I've introduced dozens of women to their "first" anal experience.

Some went better than others, as you have read before. ;D