Author Topic: Ideal physique and face for picking up women  (Read 16592 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Ideal physique and face for picking up women
« Reply #125 on: October 20, 2021, 03:37:25 AM »
;D

He pays them though, so doesn't count.

We all pay though, be it with time, energy or money via childsupport :D
Q

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: October 20, 2021, 03:57:05 AM »

Remember what Eddie Murphy said about half. Your ex wife will take half or much more. She will get the house, best car, alimony and child support. You will get a studio apartment and will be completely broke though your pay check is the same. While you're microwaving your dinner your ex has a guy over your house drinking your booze, watching your big screen sitting in your favorite chair and doing stuff to your wife in bed your wife never let you do.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: October 20, 2021, 06:40:25 AM »
Remember what Eddie Murphy said about half. Your ex wife will take half or much more. She will get the house, best car, alimony and child support. You will get a studio apartment and will be completely broke though your pay check is the same. While you're microwaving your dinner your ex has a guy over your house drinking your booze, watching your big screen sitting in your favorite chair and doing stuff to your wife in bed your wife never let you do.

Guess who let all this happen? Men!

Men literally let their legal system get out of control and did not fight back against "no fault" divorce.

Men gave power to women only for women to use this power against them.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #128 on: October 20, 2021, 06:56:05 AM »
If being over 6 foot tall is so essential then why are the hottest male movie stars all short? Tom Cruise, Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Wahlberg, Matt Damon, etc...all manlets.

Edit: add Sly, Vandamme, Statham, to the list
what ever could it be

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #129 on: October 20, 2021, 08:33:54 AM »
All the studies done on this subject indicate that women are drawn to big muscles and lean faces. Your narrative that a guy who wears a 42 jacket and has chicken legs has been debunked over and over. The guy in my original post stands next to the guy in your pic in a nightclub and the first guy gets hit on by the top females and the second guy gets the scraps. Women are biologically wired to lust after muscle.

The problem there is you are referencing studies that LISTENED to what women SAID they want.

Do you not understand the problem?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: October 20, 2021, 09:28:53 AM »
This is the ideal physique and face for picking up women:

So as long as these millions are in some bank account or readily accessible by the man, that man will pick up MOST woman.

Money buys you influence, which buys you power, which buys you status, which buys you friends, which gets you ANY woman who is the type of woman that actually cares about physical traits. That same woman will fall for the allure of what that money can buy (houses/homes, cars, fancy clothing, bags, private flights, toys of all sorts).

Women that aren't as preoccupied with physical traits are truly the ones you should go after. That doesn't mean these women are ugly, simply means that they are smarter than average.

"1"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: October 20, 2021, 09:49:18 AM »

So as long as these millions are in some bank account or readily accessible by the man, that man will pick up MOST woman.

Money buys you influence, which buys you power, which buys you status, which buys you friends, which gets you ANY woman who is the type of woman that actually cares about physical traits. That same woman will fall for the allure of what that money can buy (houses/homes, cars, fancy clothing, bags, private flights, toys of all sorts).

Women that aren't as preoccupied with physical traits are truly the ones you should go after. That doesn't mean these women are ugly, simply means that they are smarter than average.

"1"

These traits aren't exclusively female.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #132 on: October 20, 2021, 10:09:54 AM »

Guess who let all this happen? Men!

Men literally let their legal system get out of control and did not fight back against "no fault" divorce.

Men gave power to women only for women to use this power against them.

They shouldn’t have ever been allowed to vote and I’m not joking

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: October 20, 2021, 10:19:36 AM »

Yes, that's true. What a pity.

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: October 20, 2021, 10:24:58 AM »

"1"

Very wise words. My uncle said to me, "why do you keep focusing on your body? focus on making money instead." I've actually had a few men tell me this. Women like money because it makes them feel safe and protected and I can understand this. So it basically goes like this, for men it's mostly about beauty and for women it's mostly about $$$.

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: October 20, 2021, 10:31:36 AM »
Very wise words. My uncle said to me, "why do you keep focusing on your body? focus on making money instead." I've actually had a few men tell me this. Women like money because it makes them feel safe and protected and I can understand this. So it basically goes like this, for men it's mostly about beauty and for women it's mostly about $$$.
Better off with no woman at all than with a gold-digger.

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: October 20, 2021, 10:39:02 AM »

Of course some women aren't like that, but I'd be very curious to know what percentage of hot slim fit females have that standard? Maybe 80%? As far as fat cows go it's probably about 20% as they can't really demand it.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #137 on: October 20, 2021, 10:41:42 AM »

"1"
I was talking to a woman who said she was into Sapiosexuality
https://www.webmd.com/sex/sapiosexual-what-it-means

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #138 on: October 20, 2021, 10:43:39 AM »
I was talking to a woman who said she was into Sapiosexuality
https://www.webmd.com/sex/sapiosexual-what-it-means

Most people are to a degree who wants to hang out with a good looking retard everyday

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: October 20, 2021, 10:45:15 AM »
Of course some women aren't like that, but I'd be very curious to know what percentage of hot slim fit females have that standard? Maybe 80%? As far as fat cows go it's probably about 20% as they can't really demand it.
For a stud, women don't have financial demands. "Regular guys" must pay and pay and tolerate getting cheated on, divorce costs and so forth.

And BTW, 90% of attraction is facial. With a beautiful face, the sky is the limit sexually for both men and women, with one caveat: they aren't fat.

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #140 on: October 20, 2021, 10:50:57 AM »
For a stud, women don't have financial demands. "Regular guys" must pay and pay and tolerate getting cheated on, divorce costs and so forth.

And BTW, 90% of attraction is facial. With a beautiful face, the sky is the limit sexually for both men and women, with one caveat: they aren't fat.

Generally yes, but height for men is almost a important as face. And again it depends on the individual. In my own case, I take fit round melon ass over beautiful face every time. If I had the choice between a 9 face and a 6 ass vs. a 5 face and a 9 ass, I'm taking the 9 ass every single time.

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #141 on: October 20, 2021, 10:58:43 AM »
Generally yes, but height for men is almost a important as face. And again it depends on the individual. In my own case, I take fit round melon ass over beautiful face every time. If I had the choice between a 9 face and a 6 ass vs. a 5 face and a 9 ass, I'm taking the 9 ass every single time.
A very good looking man who is 5'7" will attract more pussy than a 6'2" plain looking man. Looks are everything. Looks earn higher commissions, looks get promoted, looks get better grades, looks get favorable court verdicts; looks get a traffic warning vs a ticket. Looks are everything.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: October 20, 2021, 11:23:42 AM »
Money represents power to women. A man was able to achieve through strength, power, intelligence, and drive what other men could not. This is why a gold digger is ALOT more attracted to a millionaire that built his own business, invented something, or went to Hollywood a nobody and became a star than they are with a lottery winner who worked at a gas station. Money is like symbolic muscle. It's more impressive if you built it mostly through hard work than if it was all drugs.

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #143 on: October 20, 2021, 11:27:51 AM »
Money represents power to women. A man was able to achieve through strength, power, intelligence, and drive what other men could not. This is why a gold digger is ALOT more attracted to a millionaire that built his own business, invented something, or went to Hollywood a nobody and became a star than they are with a lottery winner who worked at a gas station. Money is like symbolic muscle. It's more impressive if you built it mostly through hard work than if it was all drugs.
Most wealth is inherited. Also, gold-diggers will always cheat with a better looking man.

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #144 on: October 20, 2021, 11:28:13 AM »
A very good looking man who is 5'7" will attract more pussy than a 6'2" plain looking man. Looks are everything. Looks earn higher commissions, looks get promoted, looks get better grades, looks get favorable court verdicts; looks get a traffic warning vs a ticket. Looks are everything.

True about the favorable court verdicts but not true about job promotions and/or earing power. Tall men do better in the job/work aspect.

https://www.livescience.com/5552-taller-people-earn-money.html

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #145 on: October 20, 2021, 11:33:01 AM »
True about the favorable court verdicts but not true about job promotions and/or earing power. Tall men do better in the job/work aspect.

https://www.livescience.com/5552-taller-people-earn-money.html
A good looking average height man will trump an average looking tall man, given comparable intelligence levels. Looks are everything. The exception would be if he were noticeably short, as in 5'5" and under.

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: October 20, 2021, 11:39:38 AM »
A good looking average height man will trump an average looking tall man, given comparable intelligence levels. Looks are everything. The exception would be if he were noticeably short, as in 5'5" and under.

There's a growing body of research that finds taller people make more money. The latest study, in Australia, found that being 6-foot tall brings raises annual income nearly $1,000 compared to men two inches shorter. " Taller people are perceived to be more intelligent and powerful," according to the study, published recently in the Economic Record.

https://www.livescience.com/5552-taller-people-earn-money.html#:~:text=There%27s%20a%20growing%20body%20of%20research%20that%20finds,the%20study%2C%20published%20recently%20in%20the%20Economic%20Record.

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #147 on: October 20, 2021, 11:43:39 AM »
There's a growing body of research that finds taller people make more money. The latest study, in Australia, found that being 6-foot tall brings raises annual income nearly $1,000 compared to men two inches shorter. " Taller people are perceived to be more intelligent and powerful," according to the study, published recently in the Economic Record.

https://www.livescience.com/5552-taller-people-earn-money.html#:~:text=There%27s%20a%20growing%20body%20of%20research%20that%20finds,the%20study%2C%20published%20recently%20in%20the%20Economic%20Record.
I agree with that when we're discussing the majority of the population, which are facially unattractive. Between 2 average looking candidates, the taller one will win out, all things being equal. But enter someone of average height with a beautiful face into the mix and that person will win.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #148 on: October 20, 2021, 11:54:16 AM »
a sock down my pants always gets the chicks. :P

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: October 20, 2021, 11:56:24 AM »

The ideal woman is one who is your life partner. She and you share everything including earning and spending money.