Author Topic: Ideal physique and face for picking up women  (Read 16598 times)

pamith

• Getbig V
Re: Ideal physique and face for picking up women
« Reply #225 on: October 31, 2021, 06:24:31 PM »
How tall are you and how's your face? As far as these 3 physical traits are concerned, face, height, body, body comes in a distant third.
I'm 5'7'', bald and handsome in the face

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #226 on: October 31, 2021, 06:28:20 PM »

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #227 on: October 31, 2021, 06:46:17 PM »
I'm 5'7'', bald and handsome in the face

Post up a face pic here and let getbig be the judge off your handsomeness  :D

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: October 31, 2021, 06:58:09 PM »
Post up a face pic here and let getbig be the judge off your handsomeness  :D
I'm shy

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #229 on: October 31, 2021, 07:46:03 PM »
Most guys are delusional about what they look like. Ask a gargoyle of a guy to rate himself and he will say an 8.

This is a pussy magnet. 5'10" and 165lbs in incredible condition. No homo.

women are far more delusional about their looks, though you can blame men for that

women love confidence so it's better for a man to overrate himself than underrate

E
E

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #230 on: October 31, 2021, 09:54:22 PM »
The joke is on all of us.  This doofus has slayed Ariana Grande, Kate Beckinsale and now Kim Kardashian.

Women don't mind if you are a skinny goofy looking drug addict as long as you are on the TV.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: October 31, 2021, 10:01:44 PM »
The joke is on all of us.  This doofus has slayed Ariana Grande, Kate Beckinsale and now Kim Kardashian.

Women don't mind if you are a skinny goofy looking drug addict as long as you are on the TV.

He looks like Benecio Del Toro's kid brother who is missing a chromosome or two.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: October 31, 2021, 10:52:52 PM »

Outliers are in everything, he is the exception, not the rule.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #233 on: November 01, 2021, 02:32:05 AM »
Need pics.

I posted a pic or two of her on here before but they were hosted on TinyPic which appears to have ceased operations.  I'll see what I can dig up (am not on Facebook anymore).  She had a truly breathtaking rack, rarely have I seen such unenhanced majesty.  I spent many Hulkotron Juniors to her FB pics as a younger man.  She’s fat all over now but carries it well and her boobs keep getting bigger.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: November 01, 2021, 03:29:17 AM »

2 of them are well past their sell by date.

He is funny. Make a woman laugh without getting sent to the friend zone (move fast) and you have a great chance of banging them.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: November 01, 2021, 04:12:28 AM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: November 01, 2021, 04:14:53 AM »

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: November 01, 2021, 04:17:05 AM »
What is his profession?

Charles Hoskinson, creator of Cardano cryptocurrency and one of the co-founders of Ethereum.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: November 01, 2021, 04:35:00 AM »
Charles Hoskinson, creator of Cardano cryptocurrency and one of the co-founders of Ethereum.

Nice, I bought a bit of ETH recently, if there's a prominent crypto that has a chance to "make it big" (no homo) in the near future I think it's ETH.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #239 on: November 01, 2021, 04:39:05 AM »

Super-insincere 'smile' on the dude

Does she got a c0ck?
T

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: November 01, 2021, 04:53:37 AM »
Super-insincere 'smile' on the dude

Does she got a c0ck?

No c0ck, hence the forced smile

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #241 on: November 01, 2021, 08:09:16 AM »

You have to leave celebrities out of the discussion.  Especially the celebrity females. They have been passed around, used and abused by show biz executives and other adults since they were children. Recreational drugs, eating disorders exacerbate the situation. Focusing on what bitches on the street level want, looks are king. Money does not make a man a stud. It makes him a victim of exploitation if he doesn't know what he's doing. Women will always lust after studs while at the same time milking wealthy men.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #242 on: November 01, 2021, 02:34:07 PM »
Outliers are in everything, he is the exception, not the rule.

but these women could have other good looking celebrities, it's not like their options were this one famous guy or a bunch of non famous men

the women listed wouldn't look twice at the college guy with model looks that is studying to be a teacher and delivering pizzas on the side

E
E

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: November 01, 2021, 02:40:12 PM »
but these women could have other good looking celebrities, it's not like their options were this one famous guy or a bunch of non famous men

the women listed wouldn't look twice at the college guy with model looks that is studying to be a teacher and delivering pizzas on the side

E

maybe they just go out with people they can trust not to spill their guts to the press

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #244 on: November 01, 2021, 02:44:03 PM »
maybe they just go out with people they can trust not to spill their guts to the press

would you date an ugly girl just because you know she isn't a gossip queen?

E
E

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: November 01, 2021, 02:45:50 PM »
would you date an ugly girl just because you know she isn't a gossip queen?

E
I dont have any skeletons in my cupboard and no one cares about what I do Im not a celebrity

Maybe they date ugly guys because they have been shit on in the past and are insecure with a good looking guys

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #246 on: November 01, 2021, 03:00:31 PM »
I dont have any skeletons in my cupboard and no one cares about what I do Im not a celebrity

Maybe they date ugly guys because they have been shit on in the past and are insecure with a good looking guys

many women live for gossip, if you dated a female coworker she more than likely would tell all of your female coworkers every detail about you

if you're a bad kisser, bad lover, or not well endowed they will know all about it

anyways none of that is my point, why isn't kim kardashian hooking up with the great looking every day guy?  she got famous based off of a sex tape so don't tell me she's concerned about it hurting her reputation, she's worth about a billion so she doesn't need a man to take care of her, yet she still only hooks up with rich guys

E
E

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: November 01, 2021, 03:11:28 PM »
many women live for gossip, if you dated a female coworker she more than likely would tell all of your female coworkers every detail about you

if you're a bad kisser, bad lover, or not well endowed they will know all about it

anyways none of that is my point, why isn't kim kardashian hooking up with the great looking every day guy?  she got famous based off of a sex tape so don't tell me she's concerned about it hurting her reputation, she's worth about a billion so she doesn't need a man to take care of her, yet she still only hooks up with rich guys

E

maybe she knows a regular guy with any moral fibre wouldnt want to live off her money...

She has a jet set lifestyle, a regular guy with a job cant expect to keep up with that

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #248 on: November 01, 2021, 06:44:15 PM »

He's young, funny, successful and apparently hes got a hammer. Goofy looking but not that shocking he's pulling hot ass. I think he sucks as a comedian by the way but a lot of people find him funny

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #249 on: November 01, 2021, 06:50:59 PM »
He's young, funny, successful and apparently hes got a hammer. Goofy looking but not that shocking he's pulling hot ass. I think he sucks as a comedian by the way but a lot of people find him funny

If he worked a regular job he'd be invisible to these women.