Author Topic: Fully vaxxed  (Read 11950 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Fully vaxxed
« on: October 19, 2021, 04:32:45 PM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Fully vaxxed
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2021, 04:47:45 PM »
What’s so breakthrough about it?

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2021, 04:48:17 PM »
let me ask you this, and I absolutely will not pick a fight with you or say anthing bad

Are you under the assumption that being fully vaxxed means you dont get coronavirus? You realize thats not how it works, and thats also not how the flu shot works. It lessens the symptoms, but just like the flu shot, you can still get sick and still spread it. I dont care if people get the shot or not, but I believe it will keep most out of the ICU.
"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2021, 04:52:36 PM »
let me ask you this, and I absolutely will not pick a fight with you or say anthing bad

Are you under the assumption that being fully vaxxed means you dont get coronavirus? You realize thats not how it works, and thats also not how the flu shot works. It lessens the symptoms, but just like the flu shot, you can still get sick and still spread it. I dont care if people get the shot or not, but I believe it will keep most out of the ICU.

No he doesn't understand simple facts like that.  Being vaxxed doesn't mean you won't get it, it is just if you do get it, then it might not be as severe.

Qoach fails to understand basic logic.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2021, 04:54:38 PM »

Are you under the assumption that being fully vaxxed means you dont get coronavirus?

This statement was not normal until this year, therefore it is not a "simple fact". It's newspeak.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2021, 04:59:07 PM »

Nope, not at all. That’s what they were touting and that’s the point of this.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2021, 05:00:46 PM »

so with the vax does the death rate go from .2% to .1% ???

E
E

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2021, 05:01:23 PM »
No he doesn't understand simple facts like that.  Being vaxxed doesn't mean you won't get it, it is just if you do get it, then it might not be as severe.

Not true.

CDC has recently changed the definition of “vaccine”, that way it can encompass and explain breakthrough cases to satisfy emergency use authorization. For it being to “modify severity”, that’s the definition of a “therapeutic”.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2021, 05:03:35 PM »

He’s lucky he’s double vaxxed…other wise he would have been dead.

❤️❤️

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2021, 05:04:02 PM »

Hahahaha…you idiot. I’m the one that’s been saying it. Liar

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2021, 05:05:02 PM »

Haha...that's why he posted it.

8)

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2021, 05:05:25 PM »
Im full vaxxed and fail to see this issue in the vaccine. Christ we stick way worse in our bodies

I do however have a massive issue with mandates and people losing their jobs if they dont get the shot

freedom of choice should count
"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2021, 05:06:34 PM »
Hahahaha…you idiot. I’m the one that’s been saying it. Liar

Shut up liar.   You been whining about people not being vaxxed at all saying it was pointless.  That is not the case.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2021, 05:13:35 PM »
Im full vaxxed and fail to see this issue in the vaccine. Christ we stick way worse in our bodies

I do however have a massive issue with mandates and people losing their jobs if they dont get the shot

I’m totally fine with health care workers losing their jobs.

If they aren’t smart enough to get the vaccine I don’t want them treating me.

❤️

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2021, 05:19:21 PM »
Nope, not at all. That’s what they were touting and that’s the point of this.

Ahhhh....The infamous 'they'. Those being anyone who doesn't see eye to eye with you....the enemy. Truth is, you have no idea who 'they' are because they only live in your imagination.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2021, 05:23:46 PM »

I’m not anti-vax it’s up to you. But they’re pushing the mandates like it’s the be all to end all which is proving it’s no where near the hype they make it. My issue is it’s still experimental more and more dangerous side effects are being reported and no one knows the long term side effects.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2021, 05:25:03 PM »
Ahhhh....The infamous 'they'. Those being anyone who doesn't see eye to eye with you....the enemy. Truth is, you have no idea who 'they' are because they only live in your imagination.

For the sake of context, you write fictional short stories about Trump on here like some girl in the 60s talking about the Beatles.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2021, 05:25:10 PM »

Yes..that shows everything “they” (the leftists who thinks like you) do always blows up their faces

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2021, 05:27:49 PM »
Yes..that shows everything “they” (the leftists who thinks like you) do always blows up their faces

You seem to be dodging the question.

What's the point of your post???

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2021, 05:36:06 PM »
I’m not anti-vax it’s up to you. But they’re pushing the mandates like it’s the be all to end all which is proving it’s no where near the hype they make it. My issue is it’s still experimental more and more dangerous side effects are being reported and no one knows the long term side effects.

"They're"? Do none of these people or groups have actual names? More and more side effects are being reported by whom? You got one part right, no one  knows the long term side effects because the vaccines haven't been around very long.....actually only since sometime mid-March a year ago when it was still in the testing stage. In December 2020 the FDA approved the Pfizer vaccine with certain age limitations.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2021, 05:37:13 PM »
I’m totally fine with health care workers losing their jobs.

If they aren’t smart enough to get the vaccine I don’t want them treating me.

❤️

Really? I thought you said health care workers were smarter, and had a better understanding of what is going on medically with the vaccine,  than non workers.

You must spend a lot of time in the hospital. It’s a Scary world for the sickly.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2021, 05:38:27 PM »
Really? I thought you said health care workers were smarter, and had a better understanding of what is going on medically with the vaccine,  than non workers.

You must spend a lot of time in the hospital. It’s a Scary world for the sickly.

Only people in the cult are smart. Typical cult behavior.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2021, 05:40:35 PM »

For the sake of context, you write fictional short stories about Trump on here like some girl in the 60s talking about the Beatles.

How is this relevant to my posted response to Coach?

Some folks would say that you are posting in circles. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2021, 05:41:02 PM »
What’s so breakthrough about it?

It's just Joe's way of reminding us that he understands NOTHING ....as usual

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2021, 05:43:51 PM »
How is this relevant to my posted response to Coach?

Some folks would say that you are posting in circles.

Just stating you are a silly goose.