Author Topic: Fully vaxxed  (Read 11944 times)

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Re: Fully vaxxed
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2021, 05:44:08 PM »
I’m not anti-vax it’s up to you. But they’re pushing the mandates like it’s the be all to end all which is proving it’s no where near the hype they make it. My issue is it’s still experimental more and more dangerous side effects are being reported and no one knows the long term side effects.

Exactly, well said. Why are they so determined to force this shit on everyone? Something smells very fishy and all the absolute morons like Oak think it is wonderful, reinforcing my gut feeling.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2021, 05:45:37 PM »
Really? I thought you said health care workers were smarter, and had a better understanding of what is going on medically with the vaccine,  than non workers.

You must spend a lot of time in the hospital. It’s a Scary world for the sickly.

I said approximately 98% of Doctors are fully vaxxed (In North America).

If the remaining 2% lose their jobs that's fine by me.

:)

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2021, 05:47:24 PM »
I’m not anti-vax it’s up to you. But they’re pushing the mandates like it’s the be all to end all which is proving it’s no where near the hype they make it. My issue is it’s still experimental more and more dangerous side effects are being reported and no one knows the long term side effects.

😆😆😆

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2021, 05:49:00 PM »
Really? I thought you said health care workers were smarter, and had a better understanding of what is going on medically with the vaccine,  than non workers.

You must spend a lot of time in the hospital. It’s a Scary world for the sickly.

He spends a lot of time in the mental hospital. This Oak cunt is so brain-washed it is actually scary someone can be that susceptible to nonsense.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2021, 05:52:14 PM »
OAK, which vaccine did you get: pfizer, moderna, AZ or a mix?

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2021, 05:54:08 PM »

Dickhead probably got them all and now he is after boosters, believe it or not.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2021, 05:55:22 PM »

OAK has the same one Howard has.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2021, 05:56:19 PM »
Dickhead probably got them all and now he is after boosters, believe it or not.

No just pfizer.

But I can get the booster in 2 months.

🙏🙏

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2021, 05:57:59 PM »
covid will be the reason... the excuse – to get inside of your body.

the 'vaccine' - will introduce a host of extraordinarily bad technologies into your system that will fundamentally change what u r.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2021, 06:01:18 PM »
No just pfizer.

But I can get the booster in 2 months.

🙏🙏

I hope you have a change of heart and come to realize you don't need a booster. We fuck about on here and bust each others balls but I genuinely worry about people like you.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2021, 06:04:22 PM »

Good to see you Zilly, how you been? I am expecting another lockdown here in the UK come winter. They are already talking about a new strain even more dangerous than the Delta version  ::) ::)

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2021, 06:04:37 PM »
I hope you have a change of heart and come to realize you don't need a booster. We fuck about on here and bust each others balls but I genuinely worry about people like you.

8) 8) 8)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2021, 06:06:05 PM »

Your first claim is false
Your second claim is not in context in any way (incidents of side effects vs. number or people vaccinated and how "dangerous" )
Your third claim is true but kind of irrelevant unless you've lived your entire life in a bubble.  I'm sure you've done many things in your life for which you had no idea of the long term side effects

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2021, 06:11:03 PM »
I’m totally fine with health care workers losing their jobs.

If they aren’t smart enough to get the vaccine I don’t want them treating me.

❤️

What’s changed in the last year?

A year ago nurses were all hailed hero’s when there wasn’t a vaccine

Nobody had any problem with these first responders tending to patients

What’s changed?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2021, 06:15:22 PM »

What’s changed?

Umm….they refused to take the vaccine.

🙄

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2021, 06:35:18 PM »

What’s changed?

The level of fraud vis a vis money printing, and government spending of the newly printed currency.

I spotted the scam at the outset and even I have been shocked by how far it has gone.

Btw, don’t take Oak seriously. He’s obviously trolling for shits and giggles.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2021, 06:42:04 PM »
Your first claim is false
Your second claim is not in context in any way (incidents of side effects vs. number or people vaccinated and how "dangerous" )
Your third claim is true but kind of irrelevant unless you've lived your entire life in a bubble.  I'm sure you've done many things in your life for which you had no idea of the long term side effects

You’re part of this mass-psychosis. Anything the left tells you, you’ll fall for.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2021, 06:43:45 PM »

Just stating you are a silly goose.

Hmm, seems more like a term of endearment than an insult. Didn't know you felt that way about me. Thanks.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2021, 06:48:35 PM »
You’re part of this mass-psychosis. Anything the left tells you, you’ll fall for.

I have no idea to which political party my physician belongs nor do I care

I certainly don't take medical "advices" from phony "coaches" or retards on the internet like you do.

fucking moron

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2021, 06:51:27 PM »
let me ask you this, and I absolutely will not pick a fight with you or say anthing bad

Are you under the assumption that being fully vaxxed means you dont get coronavirus? You realize thats not how it works, and thats also not how the flu shot works. It lessens the symptoms, but just like the flu shot, you can still get sick and still spread it. I dont care if people get the shot or not, but I believe it will keep most out of the ICU.

I know that is what they say, but this "lessen the symptoms" pitch is an unproven canard.  Large percentages get Covid and never even know they have it, or have very minor symptoms.  The chances of having a serious case are already very small.  It's proven beyond doubt that Leftists vastly, vastly overestimate the chances of hospitalization even if you get it.  And the current figures don't even account for all those asymptomatics who had it but never knew.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2021, 07:01:44 PM »
Good to see you Zilly, how you been?

super busy, thanks for asking.

I am expecting another lockdown here in the UK come winter. They are already talking about a new strain even more dangerous than the Delta version  ::) ::)

that is to b expected:

it will get worse... the pressure will intensify greatly.

the snake will continue to constrict humanity into submission.

the 'vaxxed' will b further weaponized against the vexed.

more lockdowns... complete loss of autonomy over time - millions of bodies, that cant b concealed.

all of which will b blamed on the sane - those who rightly reject becoming a modified abomination.

buckle up.

no matter – stand fast – life is a test:

this reality is nothing more than the brief birth... into a fast approaching eternity.

time is short... one can choose to face the truth now, or suffer true terror and torment of a timeless nature.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2021, 07:07:18 PM »
I saw this reasonable list of points somewhere else, so I stole it for here because I think it could be beneficial"

"I understand why some people are hesitant. The government's handling of the effort to get people vaccinated is wrong-headed and an utter failure.

1. Encouraging vaccination is primarily a marketing problem but is being treated like a disciplinary problem. There are a lot of good arguments for the vaccine that can be made and many people will respond to them if provided with good information. Our local hospitals put out a very good graphic showing the breakdown of vaccinated versus unvaccinated in the hospitals and ICUs -- it was pretty overwhelming.

2. Our government and business leaders don't seem to understand the difference between incentive and punishment. This morning I heard a mayor describe a policy of denying promotions to worker who remain unvaccinated as "incentivizing" when it is clearly punitive.

3. One of the most basic things I was taught in sales school was to understand my customer's objections and then address them. Same applies here. Just simply calling people stupid for not wanting to be vaccinated doesn't solve anything and just makes people dig in their heels. Understanding and addressing concerns would be a much better approach.

4. Ignoring natural immunity just causes more questioning. At this point there is no clear real world data that vaccination is better than natural immunity -- and the more recent studies seem to favor natural immunity. While I believe the vaccines are low risk, a person who has natural immunity should be able to forgo even that low risk.

5. Acknowledge that things haven't worked out like we thought. The vaccines are imperfect in both preventing disease and preventing spread. Be honest that at this point the vaccine is primarily about protecting yourself and not others.

6. Good information is transparent information. Yes -- myocarditis is a risk of vaccination for young men but myocarditis is also a risk of COVID for young men. Acknowledge both."

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2021, 07:47:13 PM »
The vaccines are imperfect in both preventing disease and preventing spread. Be honest that at this point the vaccine is primarily about protecting yourself and not others.

these shots r not 'vaccines', offer no 'protection' (lmfao) and r working perfectly well.

cowardice comes at a cost.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2021, 07:53:36 PM »
"They're"? Do none of these people or groups have actual names? More and more side effects are being reported by whom? You got one part right, no one  knows the long term side effects because the vaccines haven't been around very long.....actually only since sometime mid-March a year ago when it was still in the testing stage. In December 2020 the FDA approved the Pfizer vaccine with certain age limitations.

your thoughts on this?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVOEIMnjfAH/
E

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2021, 07:56:38 PM »

but anything the right tells you, you believe, so how is that different?

essentially we are all retarded and complaining gets no results. I include myself in the retards
"