Author Topic: Goodrum lifts so heavy and consistently that he has lost 3 inches in height  (Read 1860 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Measurements are always questionable. Eg., arm size of bodybuilders. Goodrum often exaggerates. He insisted his IQ was 131. One short of Mensa qualifying. So perhaps he was told he was 6-2 by a family member or mate. Might have been to the top of his hair or perhaps he was wearing shoes? Any 13 year old who could dunk a basketball would be on the school team. Anyway, typical bullshitter as usual.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Measurements are always questionable. Eg., arm size of bodybuilders. Goodrum often exaggerates. He insisted his IQ was 131. One short of Mensa qualifying. So perhaps he was told he was 6-2 by a family member or mate. Might have been to the top of his hair or perhaps he was wearing shoes? Anyway, typical bullshitter as usual.

Vince says he lost 3 inches of height in 30 years due to heavy lifting. Has your height decreased after all these years and lifting?

Dave D

• Getbig V
Vince you were 6"2 at 13 and could dunk?

How tall were you when you went into the Army? You should post your paperwork like Bhanks did to shut up the haters.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
I have a parish.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
I have a parish.
As well as a shrine to yourself. Mong face.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
I doubt it was the weights. More likely all that sodomy you were doing with vissy.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I was 5'8" in high school and I'm 5'8" in my sixties.

Henda

• Getbig V
Perhaps by heavy lifting he means hauling his fat sack of shit body around day in day out?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
I lose up to 2cm during the course of a day. For those who are not familiar with the metric system 2.5cm is an inch. But 3 inches is something else.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Hankins, any truth to the vicious rumor that you had a botched hair transplant? Tell me they're lying.

No lol really not worried about my hair or I would get a transplant. My sons hair is perfect that is what matters at my age

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Basically, he is, obviously, both!
glad to see the legend back!
A

webstar

• Getbig V
Vince, what is your definition of heavy lifting?

405 squats?
315 standing over head press?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Measurements are always questionable. Eg., arm size of bodybuilders. Goodrum often exaggerates. He insisted his IQ was 131. One short of Mensa qualifying. So perhaps he was told he was 6-2 by a family member or mate. Might have been to the top of his hair or perhaps he was wearing shoes? Any 13 year old who could dunk a basketball would be on the school team. Anyway, typical bullshitter as usual.

:D

When are you two having a death match? 

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
No lol really not worried about my hair or I would get a transplant. My sons hair is perfect that is what matters at my age

Good man. I never doubted you.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
3 inches is about 7.5cm and 15 MOHTs (Mike O’Hearn Testes)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Vince, what is your definition of heavy lifting?

405 squats?
315 standing over head press?

Who on this board is capable of doing 315lbs over head press? I would like to see someone clean that and press it. I'll say it now. No one on this board could do that.

pamith

• Getbig V
Pro bodybuilders lose on average 2'' in height by the time they are 45 (due to steroid abuse), natty bodybuilders don't seem to lose any height at all
Examples:Arnold 6'2'' now 6' tall, Lou Ferrigno 6'5'' now 6'2.5'', Branch Warren 5'7'' now 5'5'', etc. I'm still 5'7'' at 44 because I do natural bodybuilding

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Pro bodybuilders lose on average 2'' in height by the time they are 45 (due to steroid abuse), natty bodybuilders don't seem to lose any height at all
Examples:Arnold 6'2'' now 6' tall, Lou Ferrigno 6'5'' now 6'2.5'', Branch Warren 5'7'' now 5'5'', etc. I'm still 5'7'' at 44 because I do natural bodybuilding

That is retarded steroid use doesn't cause people to lose 2 in height in their 40s. Lou was never 65 and Arnold was never 62 they have both lost maybe an inch because there are in their 70s

Army of One

• Getbig V

You already had at least 1 transplant on your frontal 3rd.And you know there isnt enough donor hair to cover the crown..

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

get a pair of these hang a couple of hundred lbs on you, you'll get taller. ;D
F

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

I am curious how steroid abuse shortens someone's height. I've read that steroids when taken pre-adulthood can stunt a person's vertical growth because they cause bones to mature too fast/soon.

Dave D

• Getbig V
That is retarded steroid use doesn't cause people to lose 2 in height in their 40s. Lou was never 65 and Arnold was never 62 they have both lost maybe an inch because there are in their 70s

No he’s right, Pamith is one of the more scientifically based members here.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
No he’s right, Pamith is one of the more scientifically based members here.

No he is not correct again fucking nonsense

Dave D

• Getbig V
No he is not correct again fucking nonsense

Science bro. Science. Used by scientists.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Added 3 inches to arm length though, so there's that.  ;D