Author Topic: Getbiggers you warmed to?  (Read 373 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Getbiggers you warmed to?
« on: October 20, 2021, 12:48:24 AM »
Anyone you didn't like at first but changed your mind over?
For me definitely Pellius. I don't know why I didn't like him at first but now I think he's one of the coolest dudes on here ( no homo) and I'd love to sit with him, drink grapefruit juice and chat combat sports.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Getbiggers you warmed to?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2021, 03:35:33 AM »
Anyone you didn't like at first but changed your mind over?
For me definitely Pellius. I don't know why I didn't like him at first but now I think he's one of the coolest dudes on here ( no homo) and I'd love to sit with him, drink grapefruit juice and chat combat sports.

Would love to have you in my guard. For me, it was JoSwift. We went at it tooth and nail for a while but I've come to realize that he is a very independent thinker and one of the more intelligent guys around here. And over time it became apparent that we agree on so many things and that we think things through before spouting off. Illuminati is another one. It got bloody with us but now I think he is a great guy and terrific human being and would love to hand with him and listen to some Dorian stories.

Believe to not, I've even softened somewhat on Shizzo. He can be pretty witty at times and he earns his keep on this board. I think he'd be a pretty cool dude in person.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2021, 03:41:41 AM »
Joswift

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2021, 03:49:22 AM »
Would love to have all of you in my guard

Q