Poll

Are You Keeping Up With Covid Booster Vaccines?

Yes.
No.

Author Topic: Are You Getting Covid Booster Vaccines?  (Read 5814 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Are You Getting Covid Booster Vaccines?
« on: December 05, 2022, 12:31:02 AM »
I know that some of you got the initial 2-dose vaccine shots for Covid, whether you were kowtoed or bamboozled into doing so...and yes, some of you had [or still have] faith in Big Pharma.

And I get that - it made sense to some to get the first shots. For me, I was suspicious the whole time. And now, I am even suspicious of traditional medicine...

But for Covid vaccine #3+, how many of you are still getting these vaccine shots? I know OAK is. But I'm just curious how many more are / what percentage of Getbiggers are still getting these shots.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Are You Getting Covid Booster Vaccines?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2022, 12:59:06 AM »
Never got the clot shot and am not getting the booster shots to boost my chances of getting a clot.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2022, 03:42:17 AM »
I won't do it unless it is required.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2022, 04:55:04 AM »
Waiting for the 10th booster before deciding.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2022, 07:19:25 AM »
OAK got the flue shot and monkey pox shot as well, he is a junkie...
c

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2022, 07:31:23 AM »
nope...

know so many people who got the vax and now suffer as a result

I'm good

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2022, 07:36:50 AM »
Oak makes his kids get the flu shot. He is a worse father than Matt C.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2022, 07:48:23 AM »
No vaccines in this guy.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2022, 07:50:47 AM »
😂😂😂

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2022, 08:20:28 AM »
I was inoculated by covid, not plastic spikes in a syringe.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2022, 08:21:54 AM »
I got 4 COVID vaccines, and will be getting the booster.
X

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2022, 08:23:06 AM »
Covid booster LOL!
T

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2022, 09:08:06 AM »
Oak makes his kids get the flu shot. He is a worse father than Matt C.

Mentioning people's families - do you realize what a nasty piece of shit you come across to as others even you do that? If there's one rule I'm consistent on - I NEVER bring up people's wives or families.

If you are being serious insulting me - hey Flexacon: remember when you said how great the Covid vaccines were based on a fully vaxxed cruise ship that had a massive outbreak in 2021? LOLOL. Ah, yeah - fucking amazing vaccine, Flex! And genius comment from you promoting it.

But just one point of clarification: OAK makes his kids take the normal flu shot? Or did you mean the Covid shots?

Because flu shots, I can almost forgive. Anyone giving their kids the Covid experimental jabs is, first and foremost, a fucking idiot.

Look at how few children have died of Covid in Canads, all of whom had cancer:

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2022, 09:36:18 AM »
No need for the experimental poison, rushed to market in record time, where they hid drug-trail side-effects, and are not libel for anything where folks are dropping dead from heart issues.
No thx.

Other than that, they are perfectly fine vaccines!  ::)

Looks like 5 very scared folks so far in the poll...

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2022, 09:47:47 AM »
Mentioning people's families - do you realize what a nasty piece of shit you come across to as others even you do that? If there's one rule I'm consistent on - I NEVER bring up people's wives or families.

If you are being serious insulting me - hey Flexacon: remember when you said how great the Covid vaccines were based on a fully vaxxed cruise ship that had a massive outbreak in 2021? LOLOL. Ah, yeah - fucking amazing vaccine, Flex! And genius comment from you promoting it.

But just one point of clarification: OAK makes his kids take the normal flu shot? Or did you mean the Covid shots?

Because flu shots, I can almost forgive. Anyone giving their kids the Covid experimental jabs is, first and foremost, a fucking idiot.

Who gives a fuck about your rules Matt? You'll notice I won't get banned for what I said, but remember how you got banned in the Pellius thread. Where were your rules then MattCawk?

And you bet I was right about the covid vaccine. I said back in late 2020 it improves the survival chances of those at risk, and a bunch of vaxxed old people on a ferry with covid running through it surviving backed up my claims. Data now 100% backs up my claim. I also said everyone would catch covid, including the vaxxed, again I was right.

Yes, I meant the flu vax. The flu vax may not be "experimental" but it is filled with all kinds of harmful garbage including mercury and formaldehyde. The protection it offers is very limited too. It's a coin toss if it will actually offer any protection during flu season and if it does it's maybe only for a month or 2. Worst vaccine out there and giving it to healthy kids should be considered child abuse.

Anyway WB Matt and where is your post cycle update pic?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2022, 10:46:19 AM »

You just did.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2022, 11:20:11 AM »
No need for the experimental poison, rushed to market in record time, where they hid drug-trail side-effects, and are not libel for anything where folks are dropping dead from heart issues.
No thx.

Other than that, they are perfectly fine vaccines!  ::)

Looks like 5 very scared folks so far in the poll...

My brother tried to pressure me into the vaccine (he works in the hospital). Glad I didn't get it done.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2022, 11:32:50 AM »
Negros giving their country away to Euros and Chinese but they knew not to "F" with the fucboi shots.

African countries to decline COVID-19 vaccines
COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy in Africa
Why are African countries destroying covid-19 vaccines?
President Biden said South Africa has turned down vaccine
Africa CDC to ask world to pause Covid-19 vaccine donations - They didn't even what the shit if it was donated for free, LOL!
South Africa rejects Sputnik V Covid-19 vaccine due to HIV concerns - We heard this story!
African regulators reject Russia's COVID-19 vaccine

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2022, 11:42:27 AM »
Eventually people will realize that booster means boosting the death rate.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2022, 02:42:47 PM »
Never got the clot shot and am not getting the booster shots to boost my chances of getting a clot.

It amazes me how some people can be so SUSPICIOUS of an American made vaccine that has been used on BILLIONS of people and so UNSUSPICIOUS of a "mystery" virus from China that has RAPIDLY KILLED millions of people.

Gotta love HUMAN STUPIDITY!

😆😆😆

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2022, 03:21:24 PM »
Here’s where we are now even if you believe the mainstream narrative:

The vaccine will prevent you from getting sicker than you otherwise would’ve gotten, but that protection only lasts about 4 months before you need a booster, and it’s open ended as to when you can stop boosting.

So, the alleged benefit is non-falsifiable and the risk is that you compromise your immune system from the continual boosting.

Gee, sounds great.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2022, 03:38:42 PM »
Bamboozled into getting the first two jabs, expecting that I needed them to board a plane and go to bars and restaurants while vacationing.  Turned out not to be necessary.

C-19 passed through my house in October 2020 and again two weeks ago.

Haven’t even had the sniffles since December 2019.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2022, 03:56:39 PM »
“Booster”

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha ha!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2022, 03:58:44 PM »
Who gives a fuck about your rules Matt? You'll notice I won't get banned for what I said, but remember how you got banned in the Pellius thread. Where were your rules then MattCawk?

And you bet I was right about the covid vaccine. I said back in late 2020 it improves the survival chances of those at risk, and a bunch of vaxxed old people on a ferry with covid running through it surviving backed up my claims. Data now 100% backs up my claim. I also said everyone would catch covid, including the vaxxed, again I was right.

Yes, I meant the flu vax. The flu vax may not be "experimental" but it is filled with all kinds of harmful garbage including mercury and formaldehyde. The protection it offers is very limited too. It's a coin toss if it will actually offer any protection during flu season and if it does it's maybe only for a month or 2. Worst vaccine out there and giving it to healthy kids should be considered child abuse.

Anyway WB Matt and where is your post cycle update pic?

In Canada, there hasn't been fuck all in reduction in Covid deaths so far:

2020: 15,569.
2021: 14,473.
2022: 15,987.

2021 being the biggest proof of the vaccines failure: everyone was locked down as hard or harder than in 2020, and something like 84% of Canadians aged 5+ were vaccinated.

I have no reason to believe the vaccine is working, and the Pfizer  executive explicitly stated that it doesn't stop spread.

They claimed that the vaccine is 100% effective at first.  ::)

Lmao - this tool left the tweets online:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlbertBourla/status/1377618480527257606

https://mobile.twitter.com/albertbourla/status/1377618481923944462

LOL:

So shouldn't the fully vaccinated and tested cruise ship have had zero cases?

Lol @ the desperation of Big Pharma to use the failure of the vaccine as evidence of the vaccines effectiveness.

You were on board with Big Pharma's drug pushing initially, Flexacon.

It's OK, you can admit it. No one could have predicted that they lie THIS much.

Notice I made the thread/poll question: who is KEEPING UP WITH COVID VACCINES...I understand that some Getbiggers got the first two.

Anyway, how is the cruise ship proof that you were right? From what I could tell, the Covid cases in the cruise ship were very average. They said the vaccine stops spread.

Are you saying your claim was that the vaccine did not reduce spread, but reduced the severity of the virus?

Because if so, that is NOT what Big Pharma said...

Regarding the flu vaccine, you are absolutely right. From what I've read, it is only about 40-50% effective [which really makes you wonder how these assholes were able to claim 100% for the Covid vaccines].

And lastly:

I look the same way I did pre-cycle. I suppose I am up in size marginally, I guess. What does *anyone* look like post-cycle?

My one-arm circus dumbbell press is 140-lb, which is what I'm focusing on now. Which is higher than John Haack's one arm press of 138-lb. I find it interesting how strength is so specific. The man can bench press 600-lb, but missed a 160-lb dumbbell.

And I don't think I should have been banned for pellius' RIP thread - even Ron originally said there was no evidence of his death.

RIP Pellius.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2022, 04:01:02 PM »

And I don't think I should have been banned for pellius' RIP thread - even Ron originally said there was no evidence of his death.

RIP Pellius.

leave it.....