Author Topic: Judge Sentences Parents Of Michigan School Shooter To 10-15 Years In Prison  (Read 799 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Guilt by association is the far left's wet dream as a prcedent.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Judge Cheryl Mathews' statement to the James and Jennifer Crumbly says it all, "Mr. Crumbley, it's clear to this court that because of you, there was unfettered access to a gun or guns, as well as ammunition, in your home."

Message to parents who have guns, keep guns secured. This is a horrific tragedy where there are no winners, only losers.

That's the Giffords, Everytown, Shannon Watts, David Hogg anti-2A stance and verbiage. The murderers parents are being made examples of to push an anti-2A agenda. Nothing more, nothing less.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Short of the parents, buying the guns, teaching, planning, and rehearsing with the child to commit murder, I don't see any justification for them to spend 10-15 years in prison.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Newsmax, which is part of the White House Press Corps, with James Rosen as its Chief White House Correspondent.  lol

Yes it is. Do they have one of the 49 assigned seats?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Yes it is. Do they have one of the 49 assigned seats?

I assume so.  They have a news network.  A comprehensive website.  Actual journalists.  Getting James Rosen was a coup.  I put him in the same class as Catherine Herridge.  Dying breed.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I assume so.  They have a news network.  A comprehensive website.  Actual journalists.  Getting James Rosen was a coup.  I put him in the same class as Catherine Herridge.  Dying breed.   

NBC News, FOX News radio, CBS News, AP, abc NEWS, REUTERS, and CNN have front row seats. Newsmax is in the sixth row. There are a total of seven rows. But, it does have an assigned seat.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
NBC News, FOX News radio, CBS News, AP, abc NEWS, REUTERS, and CNN have front row seats. Newsmax is in the sixth row. There are a total of seven rows. But, it does have an assigned seat.

Good.  They would not have any of the 49 seats if they were not a legitimate news organization.  But of course none of this has anything to with the merits of this story. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Good.  They would not have any of the 49 seats if they were not a legitimate news organization.  But of course none of this has anything to with the merits of this story.

Spoil-sport.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
We probably shouldn't be posting in the same thread because I believe this is the same person who accused us of being the same person.  lol
You're definitely the good side because I can't help but call these dipshits dipshits when they're spouting of the dumbest shit I read on the internet,
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
You're definitely the good side because I can't help but call these dipshits dipshits when they're spouting of the dumbest shit I read on the internet,

It is definitely challenging for me, because there are things I want to say, but I try and be a gentleman when I can.   :)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Of course you do, because you're fucking retarded.

You misspelled "Fact based". An unbiased source stated the obvious and still you can't accept it. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Short of the parents, buying the guns, teaching, planning, and rehearsing with the child to commit murder, I don't see any justification for them to spend 10-15 years in prison.

Well, besides that, it was shown Mom could give a rats ass about her sons delusions, isolation, seeing things not there... and yet bought him a handgun for Christmas at 17... and ignored his obvious cries for help so she could have affairs and spend time with horses. Her unacceptable actions and non actions cost lives... so 15 years seems about right

chaos

• Getbig V
You misspelled "Fact based". An unbiased source stated the obvious and still you can't accept it.
Unbiased because you agree with it doesn't make it fact. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Unbiased because you agree with it doesn't make it fact. ::)

Because your bias doesn't agree with it doesn't make it untrue. I looked for sites that have a reputation for being even. There are a couple. They have no skin in the game. They don't report news. Their results stack up to other sites that are known to be unbiased. So what you are left with is, YOU cannot accept any source that doesn't agree with your right wing mentality regardless of their reputation and history. Who is unreasonable in this scenario? 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Well, besides that, it was shown Mom could give a rats ass about her sons delusions, isolation, seeing things not there... and yet bought him a handgun for Christmas at 17... and ignored his obvious cries for help so she could have affairs and spend time with horses. Her unacceptable actions and non actions cost lives... so 15 years seems about right

I agree with your take. I'll correct the record in that Ethan was 15 when they bought the gun for him.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I agree with your take. I'll correct the record in that Ethan was 15 when they bought the gun for him.

Way worse....

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
"A day after Thanksgiving, prosecutors said, James Crumbley bought their son the handgun, while Jennifer Crumbley took him to a gun range that weekend.

On Tuesday, a teacher said she had found a note on Ethan's desk with a drawing of a gun and a person who had been shot, along with messages including: "The thoughts won't stop. Help me."

That discovery prompted the school to summon the parents for a meeting, but school officials testified that they declined to bring him home because they had to go back to work.

The officials also said that if the parents had informed them that their son had access to a gun, they would have been more authoritative to ensure immediate safety."

Ok, I'm good with the sentence..

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
"A day after Thanksgiving, prosecutors said, James Crumbley bought their son the handgun, while Jennifer Crumbley took him to a gun range that weekend.

On Tuesday, a teacher said she had found a note on Ethan's desk with a drawing of a gun and a person who had been shot, along with messages including: "The thoughts won't stop. Help me."

That discovery prompted the school to summon the parents for a meeting, but school officials testified that they declined to bring him home because they had to go back to work.

The officials also said that if the parents had informed them that their son had access to a gun, they would have been more authoritative to ensure immediate safety."

Ok, I'm good with the sentence..

Yeah… I’ll go with the one I posted. Thanks for playing

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Worse... when Ethan shot and killed those classmates in 2021, he was 15 and not 17 when he was sentenced to life in prison in 2023. So, he was 15 years old or younger when his parents gifted him the gun he later used to murder 4 students. For his efforts, he is the first juvenile sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole following a 2012 US Supreme Court ruling which found sentencing a child to life without parole is excessive for all but the rare offender. He definitely qualifies as being among the 'most rare.'

chaos

• Getbig V
Who is unreasonable in this scenario?
You. You wholeheartedly believe what the leftist media tells you and don't question a thing. As an investigator you should know better. But with your record on the force, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Yeah… I’ll go with the one I posted. Thanks for playing

The lack of care I have on whatever you posted might surprise you. Adults are talking here son...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Worse... when Ethan shot and killed those classmates in 2021, he was 15 and not 17 when he was sentenced to life in prison in 2023. So, he was 15 years old or younger when his parents gifted him the gun he later used to murder 4 students. For his efforts, he is the first juvenile sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole following a 2012 US Supreme Court ruling which found sentencing a child to life without parole is excessive for all but the rare offender. He definitely qualifies as being among the 'most rare.'

I'm good with the sentence after reviewing available info. Gun rights advocates should be more responsible. Anyone thinking this was a bad thing are idiots. Except coach. he's too dimwitted to understand all the variables... he's simply a moron, not his fault, he is operating at the highest level he can, it just fall short of special Olympics level thinking.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I'm good with the sentence after reviewing available info. Gun rights advocates should be more responsible. Anyone thinking this was a bad thing are idiots. Except coach. he's too dimwitted to understand all the variables... he's simply a moron, not his fault, he is operating at the highest level he can, it just fall short of special Olympics level thinking.

An anti-2A fake cop against gun rights. Are you Getbig’s David Hogg?

i=u41EsKB6XJlYRkkQ

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
An anti-2A fake cop against gun rights. Are you Getbig’s David Hogg?

i=u41EsKB6XJlYRkkQ

Coach, long ago you surrendered any expectation you should have of anyone clicking on your links or watching your videos. You have in essence, become Getbig's drunk Conspiracy theorist that haphazardly posts links and videos that 99% of the time blow up in your face because you haven't watched them or read the articles you posts links to.