Author Topic: Rich Franklin after UFC93  (Read 658 times)

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
Rich Franklin after UFC93
« on: January 21, 2009, 02:04:56 PM »

Injury update - UFC 93

January 19th, 2009

After losing the decision to Dan Henderson, Rich has some healing to do. He had to get stitches in two spots on his head from the head butt, and stitches on his shin from one of his kicks. Everyone has been asking about his eye- from the eye poke at the end of the fight- and we are happy to say he doesn’t need surgery. He does have a cut on the white part of his eye and a slight tear, but it doesn’t require surgery. Pictures have been posted so you can see what it looks like now.

gotta love the pink brace

chixlegs

• Getbig III
Re: Rich Franklin after UFC93
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 03:34:36 PM »
Dude's had more black eyes than anyone I have ever seen.  Everytime you see him he has a fucking shiner.  Also, his face was never the same after that first Anderson Silva fight.  His nose never recovered.  Reminds me of the old days when fighters used to say, "I'm gonna make him ugly".  Silva really did it!

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 06:06:48 PM »
he can have surgery and have that cartledge rebuilt to where it looks normal after his career is over

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 09:07:54 PM »
Dude's had more black eyes than anyone I have ever seen.  Everytime you see him he has a fucking shiner.  Also, his face was never the same after that first Anderson Silva fight.  His nose never recovered.  Reminds me of the old days when fighters used to say, "I'm gonna make him ugly".  Silva really did it!

true but his nose still isn;t has bad as dan henderson's. it look like he got hit in the nose with a baseball bat :D
irongearco.com

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 11:55:34 PM »
hes given others afew black eyes in his day also ;)
R