Author Topic: Superstar and Alex23 post my PMs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4630 times)

Jamie_is_a_racist

Re: Superstar and Alex23 post my PMs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2007, 05:06:32 AM »
You're the one who's wrong SUAT ;)
hahahahahahah! ok i bet youre the type of guy that sucks dick for free hahahahahaaha owned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2007, 01:47:08 AM »
Who I'm sure has less Test running through all of his body than you do in one single vein in your forehead hahahahahaha.
Who said my 15yo was male and just for public knowlege I don't use test of any kind. Now you can be even more in envy of my physique. Your 12 inch pythons scare the hell out of my 16's, and I'm sure you'll be able to take me in the next bodybuilding show, as well as look better in a skirt than I do...Post pics I'd love to see them...WIMP!!!!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2007, 04:33:30 AM »
Who said my 15yo was male and just for public knowlege I don't use test of any kind. Now you can be even more in envy of my physique. Your 12 inch pythons scare the hell out of my 16's, and I'm sure you'll be able to take me in the next bodybuilding show, as well as look better in a skirt than I do...Post pics I'd love to see them...WIMP!!!!

he has.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2007, 08:10:06 AM »

HAHAAHAH. a female that is braggin about manly qualities ahahah.

would you show the same curtisy to a man who was taken estrogen to grow boobs and widen his hips? and then they had a contest to see which man has the biggest set of tits and child bearing hips. your an abberation of nature, your a women taking male hormones, and/or trying to look more manly. muscular(big) is a male trait, while women by virtue of having higher levels of different hormones NATURALLY are soft and smaller. your going against the feminine ideal to obtain a males identity and expect us to treat you like a women, all the while you look like a man.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2007, 08:39:45 AM »
Hahahahahahaha in the latest and last desperate move cause the rest of their tactics failed miserably to create a rift in the SQUAD and / or kick me off the V, Superstar and Alex23 have posted my past PMs to them in the Y board. Here's a link to that thread in case someone misses it

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=137755.0

This raises a couple of interesting points. I sent those PMs to them long back when we were all supposedly mates and therefore, in confidentiality. By posting those PMs now, they've proved beyond a shadow of doubt how trustworthy they are. It's only going to be a matter of time before you turn on each other guys.

Now what speaks even less of them but is not surprising in the least, is the fact that they've only posted my PMs and not their replies, which are still sitting in my inbox and which I can produce - as a quote or screenshot. And there's a reason for them to (not) do it too - I know for a fact as do they that I will look even better off in the eyes of whoever reads them if they are posted. But I won't do that cause if I did, there would be no difference between them and me and I don't think I'm capable of sinking so low.

To anyone who's thinking of PMing me to discuss their PMs or to get me to forward them etc, don't even bother. I won't. If Sarcasm or anyone who is in the SQUAD wants me to clarify anything I've said, they can PM me anytime and I'll reply and explain, although I still won't forward a PM that was sent to me in confidentiality.

So congratulations Superstar and Alex - you guys have revealed something about yourselves that few people ever will, even to strangers. Good luck with the 'brotherhood' and Good luck to all the good people left in the Crew who're wondering if they too will be subject to the same level of 'trust' and 'confidentiality' that my former colleagues have extended me ;D
hahaha yeah that's it kiwiol ::)

no what i did was expose you for who you are. if people thought i was wrong esp your squad bro's....... how come they trust me enough to send me their pics, and pm me telling me i did the right thing even after i exposed you?

see i showed you the true meaning of an owning. all your gay name calling will never compare ;)............by the way stop pming people begging them to be your friend. it's truely pathetic ;D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2007, 08:57:14 AM »
hahaha yeah that's it kiwiol ::)

no what i did was expose you for who you are. if people thought i was wrong esp your squad bro's....... how come they trust me enough to send me their pics, and pm me telling me i did the right thing even after i exposed you?

see i showed you the true meaning of an owning. all your gay name calling will never compare ;)............by the way stop pming people begging them to be your friend. it's truely pathetic ;D

I've  always liked KIWIOL...but it seems like he takes this squad stuff waaayyy too serious. I could be wrong.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2007, 08:58:15 AM »
   I've  always liked KIWIOL...but it seems like he takes this squad stuff waaayyy too serious. I could be wrong.

You're both right and wrong mate ;)

Alex23

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2007, 09:15:41 AM »
Maybe I'll apply for mod on the V again....

Oh nevermind... I don't want to have to read your bitch like 4 pages PM like last time, pleading me not to and running for the hillsm begging Ron that this is your "baby" and that it would break your heart...

Should I post the other PMs ? ;D

hahahahahahahhah!!!!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2007, 11:46:15 AM »
Maybe I'll apply for mod on the V again....

Oh nevermind... I don't want to have to read your bitch like 4 pages PM like last time, pleading me not to and running for the hillsm begging Ron that this is your "baby" and that it would break your heart...

hahahahahahahhah!!!!

how do you feel about buffgoddess being a fugly slut?

are you his girlfriend

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2007, 11:57:22 AM »

Go ahead.

Maybe I'll forward Heckler and Adonis some real good shit I've got on you 8)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2007, 11:58:19 AM »
Go ahead.

Maybe I'll forward Heckler and Adonis some real good shit I've got on you 8)

Children, it's Sunday, be nice :)
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2007, 12:06:53 PM »
Children, it's Sunday, be nice :)

Haha Alex is lucky I won't do shit like that no matter what happens. But I just pictured his face going blank for a sec before he reads this post of mine ;D

Alex23

« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2007, 01:02:48 PM »
Haha Alex is lucky I won't do shit like that no matter what happens. But I just pictured his face going blank for a sec before he reads this post of mine ;D

Go ahead. Unlike you I don't give 2 fucks and won't melt for 5 days.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2007, 01:06:05 PM »
Go ahead. Unlike you I don't give 2 fucks and won't melt for 5 days.

No you won't.

You'll kill yourself - you who takes time off IRL to shoot videos about Adonis, you who makes up stories about Adonis calling your work place, you who spends hours on PMs and MSN talking about Getbig everyday, you who has gimmick accounts, you who talks to Ron to try get people IP banned etc etc

Sure you don't give 2 fucks ;D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2007, 01:27:14 PM »
No you won't.

You'll kill yourself - you who takes time off IRL to shoot videos about Adonis, you who makes up stories about Adonis calling your work place, you who spends hours on PMs and MSN talking about Getbig everyday, you who has gimmick accounts, you who talks to Ron to try get people IP banned etc etc

[/quote

why dont you throw in the imaginary take over of an internet gang that was planned for weeks, or posting of personal messages to "own" someone.

he doesnt take this seriously ::).

almost forgot, the heroic defense on his boyfriend, telling people to get a life.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2007, 02:09:12 PM »
No you won't.

Good post. Most people that claim others take this place too seriously really are likely trying to deflect any recognition they do the same. Alex23 did make that video. Kiwi didn't. There is nothing wrong with taking this place seriously (Mr. GetBig was pretty cool), but, there seems to be a LOT of hypocrisy going on here. Oh wait, I forgot it is cool to care about anything ::)

One more thing, ANYONE asking for shirtless pics of anyone on here, especially if is one guy asking another, is taking this place seriously and in ANY other forum would be branded a fag. Think on that. Who in the hell wants to see squadfather with no shirt I mean seriously. Pics of tits are fine, but other dudes? FFS.

Alex23

« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2007, 02:59:13 PM »
No you won't.
You who takes time to shoot videos about Adonis, you who makes up stories about Adonis calling your work place, [...]

Won't what? I guess you got me on the rest. Just trying to push the limit and bring some fun to this place beyond the penis and gay jokes.

Hahaha I go offline for a few hours and all hell breaks loose.

First about Squadfather - the guy's a Getbig icon and he founded the SQUAD. No one has the right to kick him out. I'm with him 100% and if I am, so are about 5 more guys.

Alex23, I should have seen this coming. You're a good guy and we're mates, but we're kicking you out of the SQUAD dude. You have no business asking Sars to post a pic just because you did.

Peace.

That is taking things too seriously...    See where I'm going?

To the Tree house  ;D ;D ;D ;D !!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2007, 03:42:19 PM »
hey Alex does the top of your head ever hurt from bouncing the bar off of it on "shoulder presses", hahahahaha, epic quarter reps.

Alex23

« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2007, 03:55:04 PM »
hey Alex does the top of your head ever hurt from bouncing the bar off of it on "shoulder presses", hahahahaha, epic quarter reps.

No but I've hit my chin a couple of times... especially with 225+ on the bar ;D.  Keep pushing for a couple of years and you'll see what I mean ;)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2007, 04:00:39 PM »

No but I've hit my chin a couple of times... especially with 225+ on the bar ;D.  Keep pushing for a couple of years and you'll see what I mean ;)
hahahahaha, you were nowhere near your chin with that 275 you had on video, hahahaha, i'll bet your back was cramping like a motherfuccker though from arching, never seen someone turn a shoulder press into an incline. ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2007, 04:03:54 PM »
hahahahaha, you were nowhere near your chin with that 275 you had on video, hahahaha, i'll bet your back was cramping like a motherfuccker though from arching, never seen someone turn a shoulder press into an incline. ;D

You would if you would actually step in a gym sometime.

:D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2007, 04:22:05 PM »
You would if you would actually step in a gym sometime.

:D

HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE FOUNDER OF THE ALMIGHTY SQUAD!!!!! :o

hahahahaha

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2007, 04:23:36 PM »

HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE FOUNDER OF THE ALMIGHTY SQUAD!!!!! :o

hahahahaha

I thought we were all about teh funny around here... It wasn't an insult, it was a joke... that's all.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2007, 04:36:33 PM »
I thought we were all about teh funny around here... It wasn't an insult, it was a joke... that's all.

I was being sarcastic

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2007, 04:37:56 PM »
oh brother  ::)