Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

why?>?????

(1/3) > >>

Cavalier22:
no apologies coming to the duke lacrosse players from the various people out there who owe them one

240 is Back:

--- Quote from: Cavalier22 on April 16, 2007, 04:22:22 PM ---no apologies coming to the duke lacrosse players from the various people out there who owe them one

--- End quote ---

Wasn't there 28 Duke professors who condemned the kids and said they should be expelled?

If so, there should be 28 apologies today, in front of the cameras, just as they were when they grandstanded their condemnation.

body88:
Typical Sharpton and Jackson for ya   ::) Both are racist scum.

Cavalier22:
don;t forget the celebs and talking heads

"I'm so glad they didn't miss a lacross game over a little thing like gang rape,"-Nancy Grace

body88:

--- Quote from: Cavalier22 on April 16, 2007, 04:30:38 PM ---don;t forget the celebs and talking heads

"I'm so glad they didn't miss a lacross game over a little thing like gang rape,"-Nancy Grace

--- End quote ---

I know right. How about all the news shows trying to get points from the African American segment by having guests who called anyone who thought this slut was lying a racist.

How about the chicks brother? Lol hey pal, your sister is a lying slut. Nothing to do with her race big guy  ::) The hypocrisy is booming as usual.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version