Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

Pro's, "influencers" discussing cycles, gear etc.

<< < (2/17) > >>

WalterWhite:

--- Quote from: illuminati on March 04, 2020, 12:41:27 PM ---
Yeah the no Test was the only part I fount a bit odd.
Maybe he’s having a break.

I’d agree with a gram of test if it’s proper good quality that should be ample
Though these 270lb + monsters may well be upping that.

As for those I know taking 1800mg of Tren ace a week 🙄 - I don’t bother trying to speak to
Them about what their taking etc. It’s not worth the effort.

--- End quote ---

I just wonder what motivates people to take these crazy amounts.  ??? 

IroNat:

--- Quote from: WalterWhite on March 04, 2020, 07:03:21 PM ---I just wonder what motivates people to take these crazy amounts.  ???  

--- End quote ---

illuminati:

--- Quote from: WalterWhite on March 04, 2020, 07:03:21 PM ---I just wonder what motivates people to take these crazy amounts.  ??? 

--- End quote ---

Stupidity I put it down to & The More is Better Principle
Plus Bunk gear.
2 of the Idiots I’m aware of - 1 is quite tall 6ft & lean and always on about getting huge - Yet hasn’t changed In over 2yrs. Not particularly Bright.
The other is 45+ & trains chest / shoulders / Arms & around 160lb & not as Bright as the other one. !!
They sometimes train together, if it can be called that. They hoist things should I say.

dj181:

--- Quote from: WalterWhite on March 04, 2020, 11:03:34 AM ---He must really have a tough time with weight if he's running zero test. Most of the pro's I've heard on podcasts/yt willing to discuss gear keep it fairly sensible all things considered.  Standard test seems to run from 1k to 1.5 and pharm gh 4 to 8.

That tren must be under dosed.

--- End quote ---

Matt porter (rip) and that Canadian pro Fouid or whoever you spell his name said test tops off at around 1 gram to 1.25 grams per week and I've heard other pros on YouTube say the same

herraisland:

--- Quote from: dj181 on March 06, 2020, 07:17:26 AM ---Matt porter (rip) and that Canadian pro Fouid or whoever you spell his name said test tops off at around 1 gram to 1.25 grams per week and I've heard other pros on YouTube say the same

--- End quote ---

What you mean by "tops off"?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version