Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

Pro's, "influencers" discussing cycles, gear etc.

<< < (17/17)

JA12:

--- Quote from: DerrickRigg.bber on October 03, 2021, 01:34:58 PM ---When I lived in Los Angeles, one of the guys I worked with was former Mr. USA Chris Duffy. The guy had brain issues but he told me cycles of Dorian Yates and other bbers.

He used to piss me off saying I was too small at 232 lbs. at 6'2" but eventually i was 295 at 5.8 bf. Bigger freak bber than him thanks to a sponsor who actually knew about bbing.

--- End quote ---
So what was Dorian’s cycle?

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: DerrickRigg.bber on October 03, 2021, 01:34:58 PM ---When I lived in Los Angeles, one of the guys I worked with was former Mr. USA Chris Duffy. The guy had brain issues but he told me cycles of Dorian Yates and other bbers.

He used to piss me off saying I was too small at 232 lbs. at 6'2" but eventually i was 295 at 5.8 bf. Bigger freak bber than him thanks to a sponsor who actually knew about bbing.

--- End quote ---
Mr. Duffy was great with a ball bat. :-[

Plate Smacker:
2-5g of Test alone. On blast.
Precontest many drop test totally because by contest time, at such high dosages
they will still have test in their system for function.
So in OP video they say they are week 4 no Test... meaning they dropped it 4 weeks prior.

Example: 4g Test Cyp at day 32 still have around 250mg theoretically speaking given
8 day half life.

Now the same response your going to give this post, is why most aren't honest.
They will be called liars and ridiculed, told they are gonna die any second, they are irresponsible for telling the true dosages, and it's impossible.
Therefore only a handful tell.
Regan Grimes left Kuwait Oxygen Gym because they inject their athletes and don't tell
them how much they are running to keep protocols secret. Too risky.

Currently, as an example, and to see the comments and effects of being honest:
Go visit Chase Irons youtube and recent videos.
He has been in forums like Professional Muscle and Meso... and the comments
alone, along with drama are why they don't tell the truth.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version