Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Wrestling Board

WWE Hall of Fame Classes of 2020 and 2021

(1/2) > >>

MCWAY:
Apparently, thanks to last year's coronavirus derailment, WWE decided to have both HOF classes on one broadcast last night.

Class of 2020:
- NWO (Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Sean "Six"/"X-pac" Waltman)
- Davey Boy Smith, "The British Bulldog"
- Batista
- The Bella Twins
- John "Bradshaw" Layfield

Class of 2021:
- Kane
- Eric Bischoff
- Molly Holly
- The Great Khali (no, that's not a typo)
- Jushin "Thunder" Liger
- Rob Van Dam
- William Shatner (Celebrity wing)

I've only seen Kane's speech and parts of RVD, so far. Kane definitely has the gift of gab.

Edit - Apparently, Bastita has asked, due to his prior commitments, to be inducted next year.

Humble Narcissist:
It seems that about every wrestler eventually gets in.

MCWAY:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on April 19, 2021, 12:15:43 PM ---It seems that about every wrestler eventually gets in.

--- End quote ---

Not quite. Demolition still hasn't been inducted. And I guess they'll have to wait until Martha Hart passes away before Owen gets into the hall.

I did hear Molly Holly's speech and that of the Bellas. Boy, people really have love for Molly and it's not hard to see why.

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: MCWAY on April 22, 2021, 01:14:47 PM ---Not quite. Demolition still hasn't been inducted. And I guess they'll have to wait until Martha Hart passes away before Owen gets into the hall.

I did hear Molly Holly's speech and that of the Bellas. Boy, people really have love for Molly and it's not hard to see why.

--- End quote ---
But eventually they will.  There are more wrestlers inducted into the Hall every year than there are new wrestlers.  All halls of fame are a joke.

Playboy:

--- Quote from: MCWAY on April 08, 2021, 08:37:54 AM ---Apparently, thanks to last year's coronavirus derailment, WWE decided to have both HOF classes on one broadcast last night.

Class of 2020:
- NWO (Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Sean "Six"/"X-pac" Waltman)
- Davey Boy Smith, "The British Bulldog"
- Batista
- The Bella Twins
- John "Bradshaw" Layfield

Class of 2021:
- Kane
- Eric Bischoff
- Molly Holly
- The Great Khali (no, that's not a typo)
- Jushin "Thunder" Liger
- Rob Van Dam
- William Shatner (Celebrity wing)

I've only seen Kane's speech and parts of RVD, so far. Kane definitely has the gift of gab.

Edit - Apparently, Bastita has asked, due to his prior commitments, to be inducted next year.

--- End quote ---
Not a bad line up. Kane's speach was great. I like the fact that they kept the speeches short. Some of these HOF speeches could really put you to sleep.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version