Author Topic: Top 3 Getbiggers of All-Time! Who you got?  (Read 14045 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Top 3 Getbiggers of All-Time! Who you got?
« Reply #325 on: October 19, 2021, 11:22:33 AM »
Absolutely. There is a good man behind that screen name.

You won't get an argument from anyone.

It's strange how so many people here can agree on a person, without ever meeting him (most of us anyway)

Wouldn't it be funny if OMR turned out to be Elton John?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #326 on: October 19, 2021, 11:29:59 AM »
I'm all for OMR as one of the top three. Does he being a moderator disqualify him?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #327 on: October 19, 2021, 11:38:44 AM »
I'm all for OMR as one of the top three. Does he being a moderator disqualify him?
Thats the beauty (no homo) about OMR.

He's one of us, until shit happens.

Then he politely, handles business.

I had a few times when I went overboard, and deserved to be banned.

Onemorerep, is someone I trust.

Completely anonymous, but I get that vibe from him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #328 on: October 19, 2021, 12:16:58 PM »
OMR has always been a quality poster, fair and unbiased moderator, and he keeps some semblance of order around here.

I think he is a lock for top three.

The SMM affair solidified OMR as GB royalty.   

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: October 19, 2021, 12:19:05 PM »
The SMM affair solidified OMR as GB royalty.
One thread does not make a man.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: October 19, 2021, 12:20:17 PM »
One thread does not make a man.

Go back and revisit that one.    ;)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: October 19, 2021, 12:24:00 PM »
Go back and revisit that one.    ;)
Aren't you from Jersey? I think Southpark made an episode about that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: October 19, 2021, 12:24:30 PM »
Aren't you from Jersey? I think Southpark made an episode about that.

Bronx, Nu Yawk   

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: October 19, 2021, 12:25:51 PM »

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #334 on: October 19, 2021, 12:29:51 PM »
Absolutely. There is a good man behind that screen name.

You won't get an argument from anyone.

It's strange how so many people here can agree on a person, without ever meeting him (most of us anyway)

Wouldn't it be funny if OMR turned out to be Elton John?

You do not have the Getbig credibility to ask me direct questions.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #335 on: October 19, 2021, 12:33:07 PM »
Bhank look-alike….

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #336 on: October 19, 2021, 12:42:42 PM »
Just a reminder that nothing is set in stone and we can continue to make adjustments until the release. One thing we are going to penalize people for is not reading a thread and asking questions that have been answered multiple times within that thread. Up your game you lazy fucks.
Y

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: October 19, 2021, 12:46:01 PM »
Just a reminder that nothing is set in stone and we can continue to make adjustments until the release. One thing we are going to penalize people for is not reading a thread and asking questions that have been answered multiple times within that thread. Up your game you lazy fucks.
You lost the majority of your audience.

Think..... what would The Situation , and Pauly D  do?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #338 on: October 19, 2021, 01:43:05 PM »
You lost the majority of your audience.

Think..... what would The Situation , and Pauly D  do?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #339 on: October 19, 2021, 07:10:51 PM »

;D

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #340 on: October 19, 2021, 07:29:04 PM »

You say “we” like you’re someone of importance.

Even Shizzo leaves a more lasting impression than you do.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: October 19, 2021, 07:30:45 PM »
You say “we” like you’re someone of importance.

Even Shizzo leaves a more lasting impression than you do.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #342 on: October 19, 2021, 07:35:34 PM »
…..dumb Shizzo shit.

quote author=Primemuscle link=topic=675016.msg9665461#msg9665461 date=1634606977]
Being mostly bald since my 20's growing a beard and mustache and later coloring it gave me some control what hair I had and allowed me to change my appearance. The annoying part is that my beard and mustache grow really fast. So, it seemed like I had to color it every other day.

The product 'Just for Men' has a full range of colors. I learned very quickly to go light as opposed to dark even though before the gray arrived, my beard and mustache had been medium to dark brown. With Just for Men, it is all about the timing. Even when I chose the lightest blond they sold, if I left it on much beyond the recommended 5 minutes, it would get too dark. My wife nicknamed me, Pancho Villa on those occasions.

Regular haircoloring doesn't work very well on beard and mustache hair. Just for Men, is a tint specially designed for facial hair. They also sell regular hair coloring. I have no idea whether that product works for obvious reasons.

Lately, every so often, I am tempted to color my mustache, which I only recently grew back. It took all of about three days.

Chronicling the many changes in hirsuteness I've gone through life has been an interesting endeavor. I used to have fairly nice eyebrows. All of a sudden they started sprouting stray hairs that overnight grow really long. By stray I mean the may grow straight out or in some other cockeyed position as compared to the eyebrows of my youth. Another thing, they are always white or gray. If I left them alone, I'd probably look like a skinny Andy Rooney. But, since I am not ready for that look, I trim them. Don't think I will color them. Putting harsh chemicals near my eyes seems a bit dangerous. What is more, it would probably make me look like I was using an eyebrow pencil.....I'll leave that for the ladies, both male and female.  ;D

I was going to bring up how my body hair has changed throughout my lifetime...but, think I will leave that for another overly long post. LOL!

In closing, wonder what 'The Donald' would look like if he went au natural? Cut his hair short....didn't color it and skipped the pancake makeup. Wonder how his physique would look if he quit the double cheese burgers with fries and Kentucky Fried Chicken? He probably golfs most days. If he walked the course instead of traversing it in a golf cart....he might actually get into decent condition. Then he could reinvent himself and run for President as an independent.....okay, never mind.....don't want that to happen...forget I mentioned it. He's a 'one and done' and that's just fine with me.
[/quote]

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: October 19, 2021, 07:39:38 PM »
Interesting. You apparently read this or at least skimmed it and then you went to the trouble to repost it. Not sure exactly why, but I find that rather curious, considering.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: October 19, 2021, 07:42:00 PM »
Interesting. You apparent read this or at least skimmed it and then you went to the trouble to repost it. Not sure exactly why, but I find that rather curious, considering.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #345 on: October 19, 2021, 08:02:44 PM »
Interesting. You apparent read this or at least skimmed it and then you went to the trouble to repost it. Not sure exactly why, but I find that rather curious, considering.

quote author=Primemuscle link=topic=675016.msg9665461#msg9665461 date=1634606977]
Being mostly bald since my 20's growing a beard and mustache and later coloring it gave me some control what hair I had and allowed me to change my appearance. The annoying part is that my beard and mustache grow really fast. So, it seemed like I had to color it every other day.

The product 'Just for Men' has a full range of colors. I learned very quickly to go light as opposed to dark even though before the gray arrived, my beard and mustache had been medium to dark brown. With Just for Men, it is all about the timing. Even when I chose the lightest blond they sold, if I left it on much beyond the recommended 5 minutes, it would get too dark. My wife nicknamed me, Pancho Villa on those occasions.

Regular haircoloring doesn't work very well on beard and mustache hair. Just for Men, is a tint specially designed for facial hair. They also sell regular hair coloring. I have no idea whether that product works for obvious reasons.

Lately, every so often, I am tempted to color my mustache, which I only recently grew back. It took all of about three days.

Chronicling the many changes in hirsuteness I've gone through life has been an interesting endeavor. I used to have fairly nice eyebrows. All of a sudden they started sprouting stray hairs that overnight grow really long. By stray I mean the may grow straight out or in some other cockeyed position as compared to the eyebrows of my youth. Another thing, they are always white or gray. If I left them alone, I'd probably look like a skinny Andy Rooney. But, since I am not ready for that look, I trim them. Don't think I will color them. Putting harsh chemicals near my eyes seems a bit dangerous. What is more, it would probably make me look like I was using an eyebrow pencil.....I'll leave that for the ladies, both male and female.  ;D

I was going to bring up how my body hair has changed throughout my lifetime...but, think I will leave that for another overly long post. LOL!

In closing, wonder what 'The Donald' would look like if he went au natural? Cut his hair short....didn't color it and skipped the pancake makeup. Wonder how his physique would look if he quit the double cheese burgers with fries and Kentucky Fried Chicken? He probably golfs most days. If he walked the course instead of traversing it in a golf cart....he might actually get into decent condition. Then he could reinvent himself and run for President as an independent.....okay, never mind.....don't want that to happen...forget I mentioned it. He's a 'one and done' and that's just fine with me.
[/quote]

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: October 19, 2021, 08:09:19 PM »
quote author=Primemuscle link=topic=675016.msg9665461#msg9665461 date=1634606977].....

Les, Did your mama tell you that you had to repost this 100 times and then when you were finished go stand in the corner with you face to the wall for 2 hours?

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #347 on: October 19, 2021, 08:10:16 PM »
Les, Did your mama tell you that you had to repost this 100 times and then when you were finished go stand in the corner with you face to the wall for 2 hours?

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: October 22, 2021, 07:05:20 AM »
My picks were:  Vince G ... Coach ... 240.

But i'm changing one of 'em.

I wanted to give Coach his due for his doggedness but that degree of density day in and day out ought not to be feted.

Accordingly, Coach is being replaced by . . .  Straw Man.  Dude takes no prisoners. 

With the board becoming more political in recent years, Straw Man and LurkerNoMore are basically a two man wrecking crew in this MAGA lion's den.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: October 22, 2021, 10:52:48 AM »
My picks were:  Vince G ... Coach ... 240.

But i'm changing one of 'em.

I wanted to give Coach his due for his doggedness but that degree of density day in and day out ought not to be feted.

Accordingly, Coach is being replaced by . . .  Straw Man.  Dude takes no prisoners. 

With the board becoming more political in recent years, Straw Man and LurkerNoMore are basically a two man wrecking crew in this MAGA lion's den.
Hi Straw.