Author Topic: Sean Allen verbally shits all over Dave Palumbo  (Read 3155 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Sean Allen verbally shits all over Dave Palumbo
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2021, 12:51:31 PM »
Part II -

It's Tasty Tuesday, and it's still fuck RxMuscle and Shawn Ray -

5 minutes in is the real meat of the issue of Dave vs Sean. Dave hired him to work the Species booth at the Arnold one year, and paid him in promo, plus airfare, and hotel. Sean feels he was the draw, and should have gotten paid. Dave also had 1000's of Sean Allen photos made up and given to fans for free. Sean thinks he should of been able to Ferrigno it, and sell those pics for pocket money.

Actually watched the video from the 5 minute mark. its always the same story with Palumbo screwing over friends and using people. I do think BSA is a moron thinking he can sell the pictures but its the same old story with Dave.

Didn't he get into a fight with Johnny Stlyes and Aaron? Like weren't Aaron from ConRed and Daves best friends?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2021, 01:03:02 AM »
What’s his deal? Did he ever do any damage in the competitive ranks? Without looking it up, I feel like he was hyped in the beginning but didn’t do much. Kind of like Zack Khan. Is he gay or does he just schmoe himself out for a buck like the average bodybuilder?

He was decent, but mid-tier, and as he got older, his placings dropped. His height seemed to be his biggest attribute, he was in that era of time where Kovacs was getting old, and they seemed to want more tall men to fill the void - Quincy Taylor, Noah Steer, Sean Allan, etc..... all got heavy push around then.

Sean isn't gay, he took them down, but his girlfriend/wife was behind the camera for some of those vids. You can tell he isn't comfortable with the gay talk. He's been trying to have a current events podcast, and the gays aren't having it, they want those pecs. They weren't liking his Only Fans also -

" I warn you. You'll be very disappointed if you subscribe. I was hesitant at first...given that he gives me the sense that he's a true hustler. Most of us know very well that he trolls and teases men and muscle admirers (he knows his audience) with limited content in exchange for their dollars. Sadly, I gave in. I wanted to see more of his monstrous pecs and his alpha shit-talking personality. Almost immediately after subscribing, I was disappointed. His Onlyfans consist of roughly 24 or so videos. Each video is no different than what you see on his Youtube and Twitter pages. Short videos of him shirtless trying to sell to his audience exclusive content by having us to simply email him and of course, pay up! See Sean "up close and personal" my ass! A true scam. Essentially, I paid $20 for an advertisement that is no different than what we see on Youtube. He rarely posts any new videos. Most of his uploads are pictures and they're comical. Shirtless pics of himself photoshopped in various backgrounds (see below). Granted, he's hot BUT his content is not worth a $20/month subscription. Save your money gents. "

But the last few months he's been showing more, and even showing butthole, so I bet he'd go full g4p if the price was right. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2021, 02:12:56 AM »
I think I did the NABBA Nationals with Sean twice  and the IFBB North America where he won his pro-card he was thrilled when he finally won it......kept giving me fistbumps which almost broke my fucking hand.....also met his lady and his son who was quite young at the time.....by the host hotel swimming pool of the contest.

I dont know him, but we talked at each contest since I knew who he was from the web and the magazines  and he was atually not a bad guy it seemed to me .......especially since he was, or at least was portrayed as a complete asshole on the internet.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2021, 02:32:30 AM »
He was decent, but mid-tier, and as he got older, his placings dropped. His height seemed to be his biggest attribute, he was in that era of time where Kovacs was getting old, and they seemed to want more tall men to fill the void - Quincy Taylor, Noah Steer, Sean Allan, etc..... all got heavy push around then.

Sean isn't gay, he took them down, but his girlfriend/wife was behind the camera for some of those vids. You can tell he isn't comfortable with the gay talk. He's been trying to have a current events podcast, and the gays aren't having it, they want those pecs. They weren't liking his Only Fans also -

" I warn you. You'll be very disappointed if you subscribe. I was hesitant at first...given that he gives me the sense that he's a true hustler. Most of us know very well that he trolls and teases men and muscle admirers (he knows his audience) with limited content in exchange for their dollars. Sadly, I gave in. I wanted to see more of his monstrous pecs and his alpha shit-talking personality. Almost immediately after subscribing, I was disappointed. His Onlyfans consist of roughly 24 or so videos. Each video is no different than what you see on his Youtube and Twitter pages. Short videos of him shirtless trying to sell to his audience exclusive content by having us to simply email him and of course, pay up! See Sean "up close and personal" my ass! A true scam. Essentially, I paid $20 for an advertisement that is no different than what we see on Youtube. He rarely posts any new videos. Most of his uploads are pictures and they're comical. Shirtless pics of himself photoshopped in various backgrounds (see below). Granted, he's hot BUT his content is not worth a $20/month subscription. Save your money gents. "

But the last few months he's been showing more, and even showing butthole, so I bet he'd go full g4p if the price was right.

Ok, this is good fantasy stuff for getbig.  I know you aren't serious. 

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2021, 02:51:02 AM »
Ok, this is good fantasy stuff for getbig.  I know you aren't serious.

All true, the same gay site that had O'hearn's stuff, had a few Sean threads -

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/big-sean-allan-nudes.1613601/ .

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/njbigsean-onlyfans.776071/ .

Don't scroll those threads if you're not ready, it goes  ;D:-\ - :( pretty fast.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2021, 08:43:44 AM »

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2021, 09:00:27 AM »
▫️