Author Topic: Is it better to look normal in clothes or big in clothes?  (Read 12215 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Is it better to look normal in clothes or big in clothes?
« Reply #175 on: October 20, 2021, 12:02:37 AM »
I was implicating that I think you’ve had sex with little to no women. I would bet my left testicle that you’ve been with several men though.

If you were smart, you’d have the wherewithal to know you look absolutely ridiculous. If you walked into my gym I wouldn’t be able to stop laughing at you.

Also, when I posted the photo saying “I’m not far off him” I had quoted the post by prime with pictures of Zane. If you were half as intelligent as you think you are you would be able to discern that the picture I posted was of me in reference to Zane.

I didn't realize you gave so much thought to my sex life. Seems a little gay, especially when you felt it so important to let us all know you fuck a lot of women. Are there "things"?

And when you make a comment about a picture you post on your reply it is assumed that is what you are talking about. I don't think anybody here thinks you are similar to Frank Zane. But, nonetheless, much often gets lost in translation and is easily remedied with clarification. A far more secure man would simply correct me and clarify his posts and that would be the end of it but you fly off into a rage-filled with homosexual imagery and sexual performance boasting.

It just goes to prove that bbing attracts some of the most insecure, weak-spirited men than in any other endeavor. Look at you, 6'5" built like a tank, a successful career, and the mere implication or perceived slight on your body and appearance sends you into a tizzy. You can fuck all the women you want. You can flex your muscles all you want. But you are still a child.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #176 on: October 20, 2021, 12:05:57 AM »
Thank you, forgive my rants but I’m on a lot of codeine and paracetamol last few days. I got a flu (not Covid) out of nowhere. It’s nearly gone but not quite…my grammar isn’t of huge concern to me currently  ;D

Adios Amigo

Ah, that explains it. You are usually very reasonable and after a good night's sleep you will see this is all nonsense and not worth what could be a long, long endless protracted battle. You know me.

You're a vet so I will bow out here and consider it a misunderstanding that got out of hand.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #177 on: October 20, 2021, 03:50:47 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: October 20, 2021, 01:03:55 PM »

I think, at 6’5”, my physique here isn’t far off him. My arms are much better now but other parts lagging. I’ll be back to my best by Xmas

Not far off at all and that says a lot about the importance of symmetry because you are 8" taller than Zane's supposed height. Zane was famous for his focus on symmetry in his prime.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: October 20, 2021, 04:31:52 PM »
Define 'normal in clothes'  :D

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: October 20, 2021, 10:03:58 PM »

I think, at 6’5”, my physique here isn’t far off him. My arms are much better now but other parts lagging. I’ll be back to my best by Xmas

Even with all the drugs you still look like a beanpole.

:-\

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #181 on: October 21, 2021, 07:00:45 AM »
Had I ever achieved Frank Zane's physique, it would have felt like a miracle to me. He was a lot of bodybuilder's idol.

At the peak of his career he claimed to weigh 200 lbs. and was 5' 9" tall. If this was accurate, he carried a lot of weight on a small frame. I've never seen a photo of him where he looked bulky/massive. Today, he looks slim. Slim is a good choice for someone who is 79 years old. I'm not far behind him in age but I'll never catch up to him as far as his physique is concerned. He's still my idol.

He weighed 183 for the 1980 Olympia. I thought he looked amazing but everyone talks about his accident pool side where he said a pool chair collapsed and severed his urethra where he had to be hospitalized.  He might have been the most ripped he ever was for a contest. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: October 21, 2021, 02:13:18 PM »
I had a beach chair break on me once.  It cut me really bad in my back.

Could have gotten stitches but just let it heal by itself.

It was pretty bad. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: October 21, 2021, 02:31:11 PM »
He weighed 183 for the 1980 Olympia. I thought he looked amazing but everyone talks about his accident pool side where he said a pool chair collapsed and severed his urethra where he had to be hospitalized.  He might have been the most ripped he ever was for a contest.

Reading about his severed urethra made me cringe.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #184 on: October 21, 2021, 06:26:43 PM »
Reading about his severed urethra made me cringe.
That's why you made sure you never used teeth, on your visits to the glory hole.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #185 on: October 21, 2021, 09:03:45 PM »
Thunderdome is booming tonight!

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #186 on: October 22, 2021, 06:05:35 AM »
I have heard people debate this before. Some say it is better to be lean and ripped and look like you don't work out when wearing a shirt, then when you get a woman alone and take your shirt off she will be surprised and be in awe at your chiseled physique. Other voices say it is better to be big and muscular and make the clothes stretch over big muscles, so everyone knows you're jacked. My personal opinion is to be big and look big in clothes. What's the point in lifting if you disappear in a shirt?

Edit: This isn't about lean vs fat. This is about big muscle vs extreme leanness.

^^^
Same guy in shirt and out of shirt

It's all well and good to appear shredded with your shirt off, but if you disappear once you put the shirt back on then what's the point? Men won't respect you and women won't notice you. The reality is you are in a shirt 99.9% of the time you're in the public eye. If your physique isn't busting out of the shirt and stretching it to the limit, all that working out is for nothing

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #187 on: October 22, 2021, 09:32:04 AM »
Someone / Schmoeone who looked good in clothes was William Smith

Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: October 22, 2021, 09:37:09 AM »

^^^

It's all well and good to appear shredded with your shirt off, but if you disappear once you put the shirt back on then what's the point? Men won't respect you and women won't notice you. The reality is you are in a shirt 99.9% of the time you're in the public eye. If your physique isn't busting out of the shirt and stretching it to the limit, all that working out is for nothing

Wear a shirt that fits.

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #189 on: October 22, 2021, 10:00:45 AM »
Wear a shirt that fits.
The shirt does fit. He's a small man. Ripped, but small. That shirt he's got on is a small. Any smaller and he'd be buying his clothes from the boys department.

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #190 on: October 22, 2021, 12:24:11 PM »
Wear a shirt that fits.

Yes and a short sleeve one at that, or a tank top.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #191 on: October 22, 2021, 12:33:35 PM »

^^^

Mark one vote for the perma bulker look.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #192 on: October 22, 2021, 12:34:57 PM »
Someone / Schmoeone who looked good in clothes was William Smith

Incredible life. Competed in Olympic lifting, boxing and if I'm not mistaken even arm wrestling. A real getbigger.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #193 on: October 22, 2021, 08:19:58 PM »
The shirt does fit. He's a small man. Ripped, but small. That shirt he's got on is a small. Any smaller and he'd be buying his clothes from the boys department.

How the fuck would you know?  Did you use it to wipe his load off your face and sneak a peak at the tag?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: October 22, 2021, 10:22:08 PM »

^^^

Specially when you wear shirts made by Omar the tent maker like this fellow is.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #195 on: October 23, 2021, 04:23:50 AM »
Great bodybuilders back in the day in clothes.

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #196 on: October 23, 2021, 05:36:44 AM »

^^^

he would look like he lifts in a normal t-shirt.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #197 on: October 23, 2021, 06:17:58 AM »
How the fuck would you know?  Did you use it to wipe his load off your face and sneak a peak at the tag?

LOL   ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: October 23, 2021, 03:00:17 PM »
Great bodybuilders back in the day in clothes.

Like today, some were better dressers than others.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #199 on: October 23, 2021, 03:59:09 PM »
In my opinion it's only better to look big in clothes if you have a very high quality physique.  Usually you will just look bloofy and borderline fat.