Author Topic: 2022 Olympia - This was a doughnut fest  (Read 3594 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: 2022 Olympia - This was a doughnut fest
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2022, 03:55:25 PM »
The pics don't represent what I saw watching the stream.  The top 3 guys were in pretty good condition.  Hadi and Nick in particular had great conditioning.  Derek was better conditioned from the rear than the front but his front wasn't bad.  Gaspari cherry picked a pic of Hadi to compare to Dorian.  He's a bitter, shriveled old cunt.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2022, 01:21:06 AM »
Well, it is a niche community that focuses on the extreme, so that's to be expected.

But based on your posts, I would think that other's perceptions that you cannot control would not bother you.

Obviously opinions vary, but in the pic below, nobody looks like a "Mr. O", best physique on the planet.

Agreed, that is not a flattering pic.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2022, 01:40:04 AM »
and Derek is not flexing fully in this picture, though he was not as sharp as Hadi from the front he was sharper from behind.

Dereks upper body barely looks any different to this even when he is fully flexed.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2022, 01:42:54 AM »
I don't like the lighting there. If they put spot lights on the guys they will look like oiled sausages. The bodies shouldn't be shiny like that.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2022, 01:44:20 AM »
I don't like the lighting there. If they put spot lights on the guys they will look like oiled sausages. The bodies shouldn't be shiny like that.
These newer guys have no clue Vince....sadly enough,not even the "pros" !

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2022, 02:16:25 AM »
I was involved with setting up a bodybuilding organization in Australia in 1980. We ran contests for a couple years. Not only did we have plenty of judges but their names and scores for every competitor were published at the end of the contest and every contestant received a copy as well as anyone in the audience who wanted one. I hated when competitors would go up to judges after a contest and ask how they went and what they could do to improve. Over a few years it was obvious that not everyone was a good judge. Some were good for a couple hours then fell apart. Some favoured people they knew and weren't asked to judge again. The Olympia sucks. There is no disclosure of scores and no transparency. The head judge can affect the result by who he selects in the call outs. The so-called posedown is absolutely insane. There is no way to judge that circus! Any score then is merely a way for errant judges to 'correct' their scores.

Do I have to say anything about those absolutely stupid huge medals? Why not give small real gold medals to the winners? Who came up with the nonsense of those board shorts? One stupidity after another. The women look awful and ever since they allowed fake boobs they look horrendous. All that paint shit should be banned. Too much fakeness everywhere. I wouldn't wear those thongs! No homo here!!!

I guess what has evolved are contests where there are plenty of divisions and competitors who all pay entry fees. The organization benefits and the promoter pays the expenses.

So who picks the judges and on what criterion? Who picks the head judge? Lots of questions should be asked about the whole show.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2022, 02:28:21 AM »
Judging (consistency in judging) has probably been the main thing that they've got right in the last 4 or 5 years.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: 22 Olympia is a doughnut fest
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2022, 07:12:33 AM »
^ He doesnt seem to dry out that good. Nick had better "condition", but this guy has a better over-all structure I guess.

Michelin Men of Peace...

What's with the huge bloofy, flat, lacking detail inner portion of the legs? Looks terrible. Would not hit.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2022, 10:49:54 AM »
For you americans:

Is it Doughnut or Donut?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2022, 10:56:12 AM »
For you americans:

Is it Doughnut or Donut?

Either will do. It's like shop vs. shoppe, theater vs. theatre, or color vs. colour.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2022, 01:58:24 AM »
I was involved with setting up a bodybuilding organization in Australia in 1980. We ran contests for a couple years. Not only did we have plenty of judges but their names and scores for every competitor were published at the end of the contest and every contestant received a copy as well as anyone in the audience who wanted one. I hated when competitors would go up to judges after a contest and ask how they went and what they could do to improve. Over a few years it was obvious that not everyone was a good judge. Some were good for a couple hours then fell apart. Some favoured people they knew and weren't asked to judge again. The Olympia sucks. There is no disclosure of scores and no transparency. The head judge can affect the result by who he selects in the call outs. The so-called posedown is absolutely insane. There is no way to judge that circus! Any score then is merely a way for errant judges to 'correct' their scores.

Do I have to say anything about those absolutely stupid huge medals? Why not give small real gold medals to the winners? Who came up with the nonsense of those board shorts? One stupidity after another. The women look awful and ever since they allowed fake boobs they look horrendous. All that paint shit should be banned. Too much fakeness everywhere. I wouldn't wear those thongs! No homo here!!!

I guess what has evolved are contests where there are plenty of divisions and competitors who all pay entry fees. The organization benefits and the promoter pays the expenses.

So who picks the judges and on what criterion? Who picks the head judge? Lots of questions should be asked about the whole show.

I agree especially with the spray on tans and fake boobs.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2022, 02:17:01 AM »
The pics don't represent what I saw watching the stream.  The top 3 guys were in pretty good condition.  Hadi and Nick in particular had great conditioning.  Derek was better conditioned from the rear than the front but his front wasn't bad.  Gaspari cherry picked a pic of Hadi to compare to Dorian.  He's a bitter, shriveled old cunt.

Don’t forget gaspari’s small cock, most likely attributed to his bitterness

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2022, 05:59:42 AM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2022, 06:05:38 AM »

Would you rather have a million dollars or Samson’s head filled with nickels?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2022, 03:09:07 PM »
Would you rather have a million dollars or Samson’s head filled with nickels?

Massive dome of peace...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2022, 02:05:25 PM »
For you americans:

Is it Doughnut or Donut?

It`s Crueller.

Fallsview

• Getbig V