Author Topic: Ideal physique and face for picking up women  (Read 16194 times)

Always Inspired

Ideal physique and face for picking up women
« on: October 18, 2021, 02:01:19 PM »
I will go on record as saying that this is pretty much what all women want.

Shredded Abz

Re: Ideal physique and face for picking up women
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2021, 04:23:47 PM »
Agreed. Dude probably gets laid whenever he leaves the house. Being built like that and having that lean handsome face women are constantly going to approach and proposition him.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2021, 04:30:24 PM »

You dont know women very well.This is as close to ideal face/body as youll find for universal sex appeal in any country in the world for women.Some gay men might prefer your pick.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2021, 04:31:31 PM »
disagree---bspanky is by far a superior specimen
"

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2021, 04:32:27 PM »

Hahahaha!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2021, 04:33:06 PM »
This is very ideal for attracting other males

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2021, 04:37:35 PM »
its 2010 again ::)
A

Always Inspired

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2021, 04:39:40 PM »
You dont know women very well.This is as close to ideal face/body as youll find for universal sex appeal in any country in the world for women.Some gay men might prefer your pick.
All the studies done on this subject indicate that women are drawn to big muscles and lean faces. Your narrative that a guy who wears a 42 jacket and has chicken legs has been debunked over and over. The guy in my original post stands next to the guy in your pic in a nightclub and the first guy gets hit on by the top females and the second guy gets the scraps. Women are biologically wired to lust after muscle.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2021, 04:41:06 PM »

Dude looks like Howard if he said "Shazam!".

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2021, 04:43:33 PM »
All the studies done on this subject indicate that women are drawn to big muscles and lean faces. Your narrative that a guy who wears a 42 jacket and has chicken legs has been debunked over and over. The guy in my original post stands next to the guy in your pic in a nightclub and the first guy gets hit on by the top females and the second guy gets the scraps. Women are biologically wired to lust after muscle.

The first guy would get hit on by prime, tbombz, and you

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2021, 04:45:55 PM »

Even though this is a gimmick thread it is representative of the way many men think.Women want an enormous natural FRAME that cant be frauded, with some muscle but not enough where it looks like it consumes his life.Your guy would looks like a twink in clothes next to this 6'3 giant framed mogger in a club.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2021, 04:46:57 PM »

I agree with you based on how women I know describe men they find attractive. Another thing I noticed is most women don't seem as concerned about the age of a person, within reason, as men do. They also seem more interested in compatibility on various levels including personality, intellect and income. Of course, there are always exceptions. I'm speaking of women in general. Sam Elliot was one of the men my wife thought was attractive she really went for his voice. Funny, I look and sound nothing like him, but she stuck with me anyway.  :) 

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2021, 04:48:24 PM »
/End thread

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2021, 05:23:05 PM »

No doubt he's a stud muffin, but Coach has him beat by a nose hair , even off season.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2021, 05:31:16 PM »
Unable to accurately compare which one women will choose without knowing their bank account info.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2021, 05:31:58 PM »
This is the ideal universal attractive guy for women.

Always Inspired

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2021, 05:44:21 PM »
Even though this is a gimmick thread it is representative of the way many men think.Women want an enormous natural FRAME that cant be frauded, with some muscle but not enough where it looks like it consumes his life.Your guy would looks like a twink in clothes next to this 6'3 giant framed mogger in a club.
Lol...you have no idea how wrong you are. Women crave big muscles Especially during the days leading up to menstruation. The University studies are all there for you to research.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2021, 05:52:49 PM »
Lol...you have no idea how wrong you are. Women crave big muscles Especially during the days leading up to menstruation. The University studies are all there for you to research.

I have been in enough clubs to know your guy would be completely ignored if the other guy was there.Yes if the man doesnt have much else going on muscle will help, but your claim was the " Ideal physique and face for picking up women", and the guy you posted isnt ideal, the one I posted is.And for all cultures.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2021, 07:27:21 PM »

who is he?

E
E

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2021, 07:28:18 PM »

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2021, 07:36:18 PM »
Without taking wallet into account, the most desired men by women are tall fit guys not overly muscled. Broad shoulders are a plus, but tall and lean come first.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2021, 07:36:53 PM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2021, 07:44:47 PM »
Without taking wallet into account, the most desired men by women are tall fit guys not overly muscled. Broad shoulders are a plus, but tall and lean come first.

Tall, dark, lean not overly muscled, and good looks obviously

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2021, 07:49:06 PM »
the other day i heard some woman say roger federer is perfect, he doesn't look anything like that nick bateman character

E
E

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2021, 07:54:19 PM »
the other day i heard some woman say roger federer is perfect, he doesn't look anything like that nick bateman character

E

Question is, are these "some females" average females or dare I say fat ugly cows? If so then their opinion means nothing.