Author Topic: How's everyone's Ripple doing?  (Read 8324 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
How's everyone's Ripple doing?
« on: December 11, 2019, 02:30:07 PM »
 I was lucky to get in at the top of the market.

:-\

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: How's everyone's Ripple doing?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2019, 02:45:04 PM »

fuk

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2019, 02:46:57 PM »
XRP will be the worlds digital reserve currency. With a little research, its obvious the infrastructure is being built under our noses. This is something that takes time. As in years and this is year 5-6 for Ripple/XRP. Look at the partnerships.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2019, 05:25:11 PM »
XRP will be the worlds digital reserve currency. With a little research, its obvious the infrastructure is being built under our noses. This is something that takes time. As in years and this is year 5-6 for Ripple/XRP. Look at the partnerships.

Bless your heart.   :D

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2019, 05:30:47 PM »
They're still selling this shit!?

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2019, 06:09:26 PM »
R.I.P.P.L.E

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2019, 06:39:11 PM »

Yesssir

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2019, 06:39:46 PM »

Your top will be nothing compared to what’s coming.just hold and forget it.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2019, 06:50:32 PM »

I agree in regards to what is coming.

There are people who know what is going to happen and they are already positioning for it.  For example, shorting of airline companies stocks before September 11, 2001 was presaging the 9/11 attack.
Likely a stablecoin such as Facebook Libra transitioning the backing from a basket of national currencies predominantly dollars, towards a backing reserve mostly of Bitcoins.

This will happen because USA has abused its advantage with the dollar being the standard unit-of-account and because the strong dollar short vortex will wreck havoc on the world, driving massive stagflation and rising interest rates especially outside the USA. Bitcoin will be seen as a more fair alternative to any single national currency.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2019, 07:09:28 PM »
BTW, I know and understand this the Agenda 21 Currency and will be part of "Mark of the Beast" system. When it comes time, I'm out. I'll never take the mark no matter how rich I am.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2019, 07:17:29 PM »

Don't worry, it'll turn around. Bitcoin is going to the moon late 2020 or early 2021 and once it runs out of steam, the other cryptos will pick up the slack.

You may, MAY, be able to unload $5 in about a year.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2019, 07:28:15 PM »

I tried to buy it in at .25 cents in Sept 2017, but I never got around to it (it was a pain in the ass to buy) then ir ran up to around 3.75 to 4.00 per unit

I tried to buy it at that price (not knowing it was the peak) my credit card didnt accept the order

and I have watched it since..... just sit around .20 to .40 cents

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2019, 08:01:59 PM »

i've got 170000 xrp.   when i first got them, they ran up over $600000 (Canadian).   now it's about 5% of that

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2019, 09:41:33 PM »
2020 is the year of the end of the concept that any altcoin could ever challenge Bitcoin’s market capitalization dominance.  Although if there was an altcoin design which solved the new security, trustlessness, permissionless, scaling and other technological challenges, it might be possible with Bitcoin at some future $100 trillion market capitalization to imagine at the extreme a $1 trillion altcoin.  Even Ripple relies on trust of large stakeholders.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2019, 10:52:04 PM »
Novelty payment methods, not a store of value. The same greed that runs the banking system and wall street find their way into the crypto space as soon as one of these nerds becomes a millionaire.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2019, 03:07:28 AM »
2020 is the year of the end of the concept that any altcoin could ever challenge Bitcoin’s market capitalization dominance.  Although if there was an altcoin design which solved the new security, trustlessness, permissionless, scaling and other technological challenges, it might be possible with Bitcoin at some future $100 trillion market capitalization to imagine at the extreme a $1 trillion altcoin.  Even Ripple relies on trust of large stakeholders.

You can’t be serious?bitcoin is legit crap.

i've got 170000 xrp.   when i first got them, they ran up over $600000 (Canadian).   now it's about 5% of that

Just keep holding and you will do very well.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2019, 04:17:20 AM »
You can’t be serious?bitcoin is legit crap.

Just keep holding and you will do very well.

what you fail to comprehend is that the international standard unit-of-account will be shifted over to Bitcoin with a 20-50+X increase in the value of Bitcoin in 2020. And then perhaps another 10X increase in the value of Bitcoin before year 2033. Gold and U.S. dollars will not appreciate by even 3X net. The replacement of the U.S. dollar by the Bitcoin as the global standard unit-of-account transitioned between 2026 – 2033 will thus devalue all things priced in U.S. dollars accordingly.

Whether you think bitcoin is crap or not is irrelevant, as my previous posts have mentioned, this has already been priced in and elite are betting on it.  Essentially the wealth of the Western middle class is being reclaimed by the global elite that manage the sheepeople, and that notional wealth is being transferred into legacy Bitcoin in 2020.  The wealth of the world is being concentrated to the 1% and the middle-class is being eviscerated. The global elite are cashing in their chips and exiting to greener pastures.

I like Wiggs am all out in 5 years from now, I hope I am wrong, I doubt it. The “crap” you seemingly dismiss as useless will bring nothing but misery and pain.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2019, 04:32:17 AM »
I do believe bitcoin will have one more big run in it up to 50-100k but strictly as a money making opportunity as everyone knows it’s useless in comparison to Xrp and a few others.Then it will fall flat all money will flood the remaining alts.I do own one bitcoin as I do believe in it as strictly investment but no real use case.

I do hope you are correct though cause a 20-50 fold increase would be pretty sick.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2019, 06:48:01 PM »
I do believe bitcoin will have one more big run in it up to 50-100k but strictly as a money making opportunity as everyone knows it’s useless in comparison to Xrp and a few others.Then it will fall flat all money will flood the remaining alts.I do own one bitcoin as I do believe in it as strictly investment but no real use case.

I do hope you are correct though cause a 20-50 fold increase would be pretty sick.

The goal is to enslave everyone in a biometric, Chinese social credit score system where all goyim cattle are monitored in real-time called "blockchain".  

Only delusionals believe using Bitcoin instead of their more obvious scams like 'Ripple' are actually a solution.  All they have to do is pass a single law mandating AML/KYC on all mining pools and that every transactoin has to be routed through a domestic mining pool and Bitcoin instantly becomes that cashless society slavery system.  If Bitcoin wasn't designed to centralize maybe you could just ignore their laws, but not when there's only something like 1-10 transaction validators that matter at any given time the size of football stadiums the government can easily SWAT team.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2019, 08:05:34 AM »
I tried to buy it in at .25 cents in Sept 2017, but I never got around to it (it was a pain in the ass to buy) then ir ran up to around 3.75 to 4.00 per unit

I tried to buy it at that price (not knowing it was the peak) my credit card didnt accept the order

and I have watched it since..... just sit around .20 to .40 cents

Yeah, it sounds like you almost got caught up in tulip fever like I did. Everything else in my portfolio is highly risk averse.

I've talked about it on here before, but I have this fantasy of just forgetting about them and then rediscovering them in  a few decades when they're worth hundreds of thousands or millions.

The rub for me is that even if they go up in value, I'm always going to know that I could have gotten them at a 90% discount if I had just waited a couple of weeks.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2019, 03:59:16 PM »

The rub for me is that even if they go up in value, I'm always going to know that I could have gotten them at a 90% discount if I had just waited a couple of weeks.

tulip fever for sure

yes I had a chance to get in at .25 cents (I got the info from a pot dealer at the gym lol!) he was like buy ripple XRP (this was summer 2017) but buying it was a pain the ass so i never was able to enter the position.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2019, 10:31:38 AM »
19 cents!

Is now, a good time to buy?   ???

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2019, 10:39:51 AM »
19 cents!

Is now, a good time to buy?   ???

Yeah it is but will prob bottom out around 15-16.Timing the bottom is to difficult but .19 is a steal.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2019, 11:18:34 AM »
19 cents!

Is now, a good time to buy?   ???

Why would someone actually believe that stuff will be valuable one day? Even if it becomes the official currency worldwide, why would 1 XRP equal 50.000 US dollars then? lol

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2019, 12:05:52 PM »
You all sound like the people who said “the Internet that’s stupid that won’t be worth anything”.Its internet currency same thing is happening.Get in or get left behind, not saying Xrp is the only one but digital currency is here to stay.