Author Topic: Whats Interesting to Me  (Read 2504 times)

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Whats Interesting to Me
« on: January 21, 2021, 06:46:48 PM »
One of the reasons I quit being a jackass moron on this forum, and all other internet sites, was because I said to myself----If I was looking at my own posts from a different person point of view what would I think? And wowow, I realized Im an absolute fucking idiot. After that it became easy to not be a creeping stalker of people I dont know and never will know. What I thought at one time was cool and unique and made me oh so feared on here was in reality pretty much retarded.

After that it all became easy

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Whats Interesting to Me
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2021, 06:51:07 PM »
 you always came across as a psycho path after u banged monica brant things went downhill. Maybe u ate too much steak and hung around homos like tim wascock
A

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2021, 06:54:41 PM »
you always came across as a psycho path after u banged monica brant things went downhill. Maybe u ate too much steak and hung around homos like tim wascock

I would tend to agree with this

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2021, 07:06:52 PM »
Actually this board needed some boost and maybe your the one needed at this time,some good blood still here after all these yrs...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2021, 07:11:40 PM »
One of the reasons I quit being a jackass moron on this forum, and all other internet sites, was because I said to myself----If I was looking at my own posts from a different person point of view what would I think? And wowow, I realized Im an absolute fucking idiot. After that it became easy to not be a creeping stalker of people I dont know and never will know. What I thought at one time was cool and unique and made me oh so feared on here was in reality pretty much retarded.

I never felt that way at all. I look at it more like this:

We are all characters. Some of us have character, but we are all characters.

I ask myself what I can learn from others. I, unfortunately, feel that I can learn absolutely nothing from liberals and leftists. I'm not sure if I can continue speaking to them, because they are so sure of themselves while being so wrong, and being hypocrites. I hate that not knowing who is a feminist or SJW makes me want to not speak to anyone left-leaning. I wish I could get over it.

But the police are now seizing 30x the number of illegal guns in Thunder Bay compared to this time only 8-9 years ago. Liberals are to blame for that, so how can I like the group causing this? But as always, I digress.

Personally, the biggest quality I look for is if I can learn something from someone. It helps me overcome a lot. Not everyone feels that way, of course. But I do. That's why I always read your posts with interest, and didn't think anything negatively of you. I also thought we were cool, so I guess ultimately I missed this phase you claimed to have been in.

Wow, you had sex with Monica? Nice!!! Some on here say they know "lots" of 50-year-old women who look like her.  Haha, come on!

Only on Getbig.  8)

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2021, 07:19:09 PM »
I never felt that way at all. I look at it more like this:

We are all characters. Some of us have character, but we are all characters.

I ask myself what I can learn from others. I, unfortunately, feel that I can learn absolutely nothing from liberals and leftists. I'm not sure if I can continue speaking to them, because they are so sure of themselves while being so wrong, and being hypocrites. I hate that not knowing who is a feminist or SJW makes me want to not speak to anyone left-leaning. I wish I could get over it.

But the police are now seizing 30x the number of illegal guns in Thunder Bay compared to this time only 8-9 years ago. Liberals are to blame for that, so how can I like the group causing this? But as always, I digress.

Personally, the biggest quality I look for is if I can learn something from someone. It helps me overcome a lot. Not everyone feels that way, of course. But I do. That's why I always read your posts with interest, and didn't think anything negatively of you. I also thought we were cool, so I guess ultimately I missed this phase you claimed to have been in.

Wow, you had sex with Monica? Nice!!! Some on here say they know "lots" of 50-year-old women who look like her.  Haha, come on!

Only on Getbig.  8)

thats a great big no
I had a pic taken with her then went back to my room and ruined myself and the sheets to said pic
granted, thats kinda close to sex  :D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2021, 11:03:49 PM »
thats a great big no
I had a pic taken with her then went back to my room and ruined myself and the sheets to said pic
granted, thats kinda close to sex  :D

Oh, lol. Well...I saw the pic, and I didn't disbelieve Marty's post.

I sometimes wonder which of these figure girls want a lot of sex - obviously a bundle of them want attention, but I'm guessing some want to get a lot of sex/men too. Monica still looks great, IMO.

Getbiggers' standards are a bit high for me.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2021, 02:28:29 AM »

Good for you brother......it`s always a good idea to try to see thing from others perspectives............ ......makes most of us realize how foolish we`ve been acting.................. ......myself included................ ... I`m damn sure not preaching to you cuz I know I`m a fucking jerk!  LOL  ;D

Keep it up Josh it can only be a positive thing.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2021, 02:32:56 AM »

You better retract those statements about Time Wetcock, or there will be consequences!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2021, 02:36:07 AM »
 :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2021, 02:58:44 AM »
Good morning queerbait!!

I hope you are enjoying your daily bowl of broken glass sprinkled with lead paint chips covered in baby batter ! 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2021, 03:01:12 AM »

Dude, you have 180 posts.  How big of a jackass could you possibly be?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2021, 03:26:14 AM »

YOU are and will always be interesting to us!
Q

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2021, 09:37:11 PM »
Josh, you’ve definitely kept things interesting around here.  :D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2021, 08:35:57 AM »
Dude, you have 180 posts.  How big of a jackass could you possibly be?

I believe the correct phrase here might be, "This ain't his first rodeo"...
T

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2021, 08:47:30 AM »

My nikka