Author Topic: WTC Firemen: "There's a bomb in the building, start clearing out"  (Read 8018 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Here is a sneak peek at what to expect when 1600 WTC firefighter tapes are released this week, after being gagged for 5 years.  The NYFD did try to minimize the loss of life, and it began to come out over the radios "There's a bomb in the building, start clearing out" you hear repeatedly here.

The towers were brought down shortly after.  Read it as you will.  many firefighters have said that there were bombs all over the place going off, and we've all heard the video with 3 big booms right before the towers fell.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: WTC Firemen: "There's a bomb in the building, start clearing out"
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 08:36:33 AM »
CNN reporter, on the ground at the Pentagon, before the place was roped off.
"From my close up inspection, there is no evidence of a plane having crashed anywhere near the Pentagon."

This man was walking on the lawn before the scene was sealed, and he reported on the air that there was no plane. 

&mode=related&search=

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Another Congressman alleges 911 coverup
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 08:46:08 AM »
Another Congressman alleges 911 coverup

&mode=related&search=

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Two-star general says no plane hit Pentagon
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 08:49:44 AM »
Here you have a two-star general who spent his life as an Army imagery analyst.  He measured pieces of soviet equipment from photographs. 

He looks at home in Pentagon and believes "The plane DOES NOT FIT in the hole".

&mode=related&search=

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Collapse, close up views
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2006, 09:04:23 AM »
Collapse, close up views

&mode=related&search=

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2006, 12:37:30 PM »
God this stuff irritates me.  >:(  I'd love to see the Fire Fighters and Iron Workers who built WTC go kick the fucking shit out of and kill who ever is responsible for this.

I need to go get a breath of fresh air before I flip out.  :(
S

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2006, 12:41:12 PM »
God this stuff irritates me.  >:(  I'd love to see the Fire Fighters and Iron Workers who built WTC go kick the fucking shit out of and kill who ever is responsible for this.

WTF, where have you been............. we already are kicking the shit AND killing the one's responsible!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2006, 02:04:38 PM »
I watched the squibs video 3 times. 

It doesn't look orchestrated to me.  It looks like some of the building is falling inward faster than it's falling outward and cuasing some debri to blast out of the sides randomly.

It think the squibs would have been more patterned if they were set explosions.

The only thing i'm reasonably suspicious of is WTC7 and Bush's  reaction on tape when he learned of the airplanes crashing into the WTC.

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2006, 02:17:14 PM »
I watched the squibs video 3 times. 

It doesn't look orchestrated to me.  It looks like some of the building in falling inward faster than it's falling outward and cuasing some debri to blast out of the sides randomly.

It think the squibs would have been more patterned if they were set explosions.

The only thing i'm reasonably suspicious of is WTC7 and Bush's  reaction on tape when he learned of the airplanes crashing into the WTC.
what was he supposed to do? jump up and act like the world was coming to an end? I think that he handled it in a good way he was in front of a bunch of children.If he had gotten all upset he would have upset the kids in the classroom I am sure that at that time he didnt know what to say, think or do, just as most of us didn't. I am not defending him I am just wondering what you would have done. He handled it the best way he knew how to at that time.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2006, 02:42:55 PM »
what was he supposed to do? jump up and act like the world was coming to an end? I think that he handled it in a good way he was in front of a bunch of children.If he had gotten all upset he would have upset the kids in the classroom I am sure that at that time he didnt know what to say, think or do, just as most of us didn't. I am not defending him I am just wondering what you would have done. He handled it the best way he knew how to at that time.

A look of shock or a puzzled look with a question...  That's what ANYONE would have done.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2006, 03:08:47 PM »
Bush did not deviate from his schedule that day.

bush read about goats for 12 minutes after hearing the second plane hit.

is this reasonable behavior?  Everyone else in washington was rushed underground.  Bush stayed in a very public place with hijacked planes in the air? no way.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2006, 11:23:13 PM »
Check out the video that autostarts at http://www.myspace.com/infogateway
It's on the right side, halfway down.

It is NY firefighters announcing "there is a bomb in the building. Start clearing out!"

Every firefigher in the area immediately turns around and walks away from the burning building.

ReEvolution

• Getbig III
  • goodbye ronnie
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2006, 01:34:29 AM »
@240....you ever go to www.abovetopsecret.com? some interesting stuff about 911.  not saying i think the WTC was dropped by bombs, but they make a good case for it.
two thumbs WAY up!!!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2006, 06:14:08 PM »
Check out the video that autostarts at http://www.myspace.com/infogateway
It's on the right side, halfway down.

It is NY firefighters announcing "there is a bomb in the building. Start clearing out!"

Every firefigher in the area immediately turns around and walks away from the burning building.

240, you seem to be implying that because some firefiighters THOUGHT that there was a bomb in the building, that this is EVIDENCE for the actuall EXISTANCE of bombs.

This is nowhere near the same thing.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2006, 06:22:19 PM »
Man... not to change the subject but I've always believed this to be authentic footage of a real bigfoot ::) Oh boy I know,... But I don't see someone faking it taking the time to fake a female bigfoot with breasts...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2006, 06:24:45 PM »
240, you seem to be implying that because some firefiighters THOUGHT that there was a bomb in the building, that this is EVIDENCE for the actuall EXISTANCE of bombs.

This is nowhere near the same thing.

There were people on many lower floors missing skin and being severely burned from the bomb blasts.  no fuel or fire reached these levels.

Video evidence from CNN itself showed 300 feet fresh smoke plumes from ground floor.  You will notice the smoke up top is following the wind, north.  This smoke is new from teh basement following videotaped booms.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2006, 06:27:37 PM »
Nothing personal but if 240 had been at the trade center that day we could've been spared more of these nutty threads that go nowhere...Just a thought.

Hope this helps. ;D

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2006, 06:31:41 PM »
Probably already posted; the flag in that pics's been missing for a long while. Probably one of the guys.

I've always been almost as annoyed at the firechiefs who let them stay in the building too long as with the terrorists. Whoever it was hasn't been revealed though i'm sure everyone at the stations knows. Almos anyone with common sense had time to get out of the towers save for those trapped above the problem area in the north tower. No, i wouldn't have helped the infirmed down unless a quick way to move them was possible.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2006, 06:34:36 PM »
Nothing personal but if 240 had been at the trade center that day we could've been spared more of these nutty threads that go nowhere...Just a thought.

Hope this helps. ;D

God I really wish I could call you in 5 years when this is all common knowledge and just gloat.  That's okay though.  i used to get really pissed when someone questioned the official story.  Once I did research, I learned the truth.

The funniest part, pumpster, is that you're making these insults because the only things you know about 9/11 are what you remember from TV 5 years ago, and what bush says on tv today.

Do a little research and come back.  tell me what you think then.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2006, 06:37:35 PM »
The funniest part, pumpster, is that you're making these insults because the only things you know about 9/11 are what you remember from TV 5 years ago, and what bush says on tv today.
That's a big part right there of what makes you a wacko, since unlike you i was physically there, live in the area and have read extensively on what happened vs. your revisionist history AKA 240 with way too much free time.

Don't bother with a backpeddle, it won't work any more than any of this theorizing has. Better you get back to work on the JFK assassination.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2006, 06:45:47 PM »
That's a big part right there of what makes you a wacko, since unlike you i was physically there, live in the area and have read extensively on what happened vs. your revisionist history AKA 240 with way too much free time.

I've read, watched the DVD in slow motion, read arguments for both sides, read the official reports, and debated the hell out of it.

Just because you live in NYC doesn't make you an expert on anything.

Besides, if there is even a small possibility that someone is lying, don't you agree we should investigate durther to find out who>?

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2006, 09:05:27 PM »
any footage of the planes hitting the towers :'(
or people jumping :-\