Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Positive Bodybuilding Discussion & Talk

Negative Remarks ( Read before posting on this board )

<< < (2/12) > >>

The_Iron_Disciple:
By the way ... when I was made Mod of this Board by Ron, this is the Message that he sent me ( he cares about GetBig more than you guys might think ;) ) :

Thanks for your help! Much appreciated! I want a board where we can talk about bodybuilding, and we dont get the cheap attacks, aka, like the main gossip board. A lot of people like that, but a number of people want a board where they can come, have a good time, and dont get attacked, if that makes sense.

Again, thank you for the Replies, guys !  :)

chaos:
Then it seems you are going to have to mod this board to extremes, ID. Everyone has negative remarks about one thing or another.....

trab:
Or just ban the guys that allways incite it.

chaos:

--- Quote from: trab on November 01, 2007, 04:08:36 PM ---Or just ban the guys that allways incite it.

--- End quote ---
Exactly.. ::)

The_Iron_Disciple:

--- Quote from: chaos on November 01, 2007, 04:07:42 PM ---Then it seems you are going to have to mod this board to extremes, ID. Everyone has negative remarks about one thing or another.....

--- End quote ---

No, Chaos. Like Ron, I believe in Freedom Of Speech ... I am not here to make enemies ... I don't want to be viewed as some Psychotic, controlling, Fuhrer Mod ... if that makes sense. I just want this to be a Positive Board where Members here at GetBig can get along constructively without bashing each other ... that's it. But, yes, Chaos, you are right about the " negative remarks about one thing or another ... " ... I think they're called " Opinions " though ...  :P

At any rate, keep Posting guys ! I like the feedback we're getting in this Thread ... it's not a lot of Replies ... but it's something ... and something's better than nothing !  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version