<< < (8/11) > >>

BayGBM:
I think I'm gonna put that sumptuous pillow(s) on my xmas list!   ;D

CalvinH:
I like lots of pillows.

....outed :-[

BayGBM:
I dropped the hint for those pillows last night...  ;D

I feel like a sinner for even wanting those pillows; there is nothing wrong with the pillows I have right now.  Am I evil? :-[

Butterbean:

--- Quote from: CalvinH on November 03, 2010, 06:04:15 AM ---I like lots of pillows.

....outed :-[

--- End quote ---

Shiney ones ???

--- Quote from: BayGBM on November 03, 2010, 07:03:35 AM ---I dropped the hint for those pillows last night...  ;D

I feel like a sinner for even wanting those pillows; there is nothing wrong with the pillows I have right now.  Am I evil? :-[

--- End quote ---

No.  Why would you be evil?  If your friend can afford them w/no hardship, he should get them for you!  The making of those pillows create(d) jobs.  Tell him to send me one as well.  It's for the good of the country!

BayGBM:

--- Quote from: Butterbean on November 03, 2010, 07:11:27 AM ---No.  Why would you be evil?  If your friend can afford them w/no hardship, he should get them for you!  The making of those pillows create(d) jobs.  Tell him to send me one as well.  It's for the good of the country!

--- End quote ---

An $800 pillow seems like a silly indulgence, don't you think?  Never mind two.  Are down pillows animal friendly?  Would PETA approve?  Are down pillows made from dead birds/ducks or do they kill them specifically to grab the feathers?  Anyone know? ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version