Author Topic: 2012 NFL  (Read 54614 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: 2011 NFL Free agency - The NFL has returned.
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2011, 02:14:02 PM »
I'm using your logic.

You said the giants didn't win shit last year. Obviously you were responding to my last bit about the giants being overlooked.

Guess what, seattle made it to the post season at 7-9. Does that mean people are looking out for them this year? Of course not.

Nobody is saying the giants will be better this year. But to say they're irrelevant because they didn't play in the playoffs is just dumb.

They were irrelevant. Did they win 10 games? Yes. Did they make the postseason tournament last season? No. Was anyone talking about the Giants when the playoffs started? Nope.

I hope Osi gets traded to the Ravens. But for a 1st round pick? Hell no. Giants better re-work his contract and keep him. 11.5 sacks and 10 forced fumbles is pretty damn impressive.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2011, 02:16:15 PM »
Love the Avatar.  :D

haha. Yeah, it's one of two mugshots of Hines when he got pulled over for his DUI. As a Ravens fan, I hate that fucker but I do respect his game and toughness. He's one of those guys that you hate playing against him but love him as a teammate.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2011, 02:51:36 PM »

They were irrelevant. Did they win 10 games? Yes. Did they make the postseason tournament last season? No. Was anyone talking about the Giants when the playoffs started? Nope.

I hope Osi gets traded to the Ravens. But for a 1st round pick? Hell no. Giants better re-work his contract and keep him. 11.5 sacks and 10 forced fumbles is pretty damn impressive.

I don't agree your logic.

All signs point to osi staying a giant. Osi, tuck, pierre, kiwi - best pass rush in the league.

The eagles are going all in. They will have to wiggle and cut a couple guys to make the cap and to possibly give desean a new deal

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2011, 03:58:19 PM »
I agree with Up about the Eagles.  Don't want to make them paper champions, but they made some great moves.  They look really good.  On paper. 

I guess Moss doesn't feel like playing anymore.   ::)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2011, 07:26:09 AM »
Guarantee Moss continues to stay in shape in case a team makes him a huge offer on a 1 year deal. This is the NFL and injuries do happen. Someone will come calling soon enough.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2011, 07:27:52 AM »
I don't agree your logic.

All signs point to osi staying a giant. Osi, tuck, pierre, kiwi - best pass rush in the league.

The eagles are going all in. They will have to wiggle and cut a couple guys to make the cap and to possibly give desean a new deal

How do all signs point to Osi staying a Giant? He wants a new contract and he'll likely holdout if he doesn't get it. The Giants have allowed Osi and his agent to seek a trade. What does that tell you?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2011, 12:25:55 PM »
haha. Yeah, it's one of two mugshots of Hines when he got pulled over for his DUI. As a Ravens fan, I hate that fucker but I do respect his game and toughness. He's one of those guys that you hate playing against him but love him as a teammate.

did he kill a man with his car?

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2011, 12:51:39 PM »
did he kill a man with his car?

E

No, but he could have. Stallworth plays for the Redskins now. Go troll somewhere else.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2011, 01:01:19 PM »
Stallworth plays for the Redskins now. Go troll somewhere else.

Big Ben will still be raping women.  :'( :'(

:D :D
D

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #59 on: August 03, 2011, 01:27:09 PM »

How do all signs point to Osi staying a Giant? He wants a new contract and he'll likely holdout if he doesn't get it. The Giants have allowed Osi and his agent to seek a trade. What does that tell you?

Before today, the giants wanted a 1st rounder for osi. There are new rumors that they'll settle for a 2nd rounder.

No team was going to give up a 1st round pick for osi. Wasn't gonna happen. Its that simple. I can see the pats throwing NYG a 2nd rounder for him though.

He's already reported to training camp. A holdout is yet to be seen.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2011, 01:28:07 PM »

The day his wife refuses to give Ben some pussy is the day when he gets his rape on again.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2011, 01:40:09 PM »
The Giants have allowed Osi and his agent to seek a trade. What does that tell you?

The giants have backed off from their stance. He can not seek a trade now.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #62 on: August 03, 2011, 09:03:46 PM »
No, but he could have. Stallworth plays for the Redskins now. Go troll somewhere else.

oh so that makes it ok ::)

looks like i'm going to have to own you for yet another season

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #63 on: August 03, 2011, 09:04:32 PM »

still?

when did he do it for the first time? 

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2011, 07:23:38 AM »
oh so that makes it ok ::)

looks like i'm going to have to own you for yet another season

E

oh, right. I forgot you're a key member of the Steelers organization. So when the Steelers win, you 'own' people.  ::) I seem to recall the Steelers losing in the biggest game of the year last season. So what exactly did you 'own'? Nobody cares to remember who lost in the Superbowl. Your team better worry about getting under the salary cap and finding a way to restructure some contracts. Go start another gay tumbleweed thread about Big Ben getting married and see if anyone cares next time.

Either way we'll see what happens, bitchwood. Week one ain't that far away.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2011, 09:00:37 AM »
oh, right. I forgot you're a key member of the Steelers organization. So when the Steelers win, you 'own' people.  ::) I seem to recall the Steelers losing in the biggest game of the year last season. So what exactly did you 'own'? Nobody cares to remember who lost in the Superbowl. Your team better worry about getting under the salary cap and finding a way to restructure some contracts. Go start another gay tumbleweed thread about Big Ben getting married and see if anyone cares next time.

Either way we'll see what happens, bitchwood. Week one ain't that far away.

making the super bowl is a great accomplishment, the steelers have the most appearances and the most wins so for any non steeler fan to talk shit about the loss is just laughable and reveals a major inferiority complex, especially considering your teams colossal choke job against the mighty steelers

everybody will remember the steelers lost because they own every non steeler fans mind, kinda like you remembering a thread i started about 2 weeks ago

the steelers will be just fine, you really think i should be worried about the salary cap?  after all the team overcame last year you think i should be worried about some minor salary cap issues hahaha

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2011, 09:10:01 AM »
making the super bowl is a great accomplishment, the steelers have the most appearances and the most wins so for any non steeler fan to talk shit about the loss is just laughable and reveals a major inferiority complex, especially considering your teams colossal choke job against the mighty steelers

everybody will remember the steelers lost because they own every non steeler fans mind, kinda like you remembering a thread i started about 2 weeks ago

the steelers will be just fine, you really think i should be worried about the salary cap?  after all the team overcame last year you think i should be worried about some minor salary cap issues hahaha

E

Colossol choke job? I guess the bogus penalty on Ladarius Webbs punt return for a TD in the second half didn't make a difference in the outcome, did it? Home town cooking at it's finest.

The Steelers are 11 million over the cap. They're going to have ask some veterans to cut salary or cut some big names during training camp if they refuse a paycut. Not only that, besides Pouncey the O-line is thin and weak and is going to have a hard time protecting Ben in the pocket. It's a good thing he excels at throwing on the run.

And don't even get me started on your pass defense, which is medicore at best. Watch the Superbowl replay if you need a reminder. yeah making the superbowl is great but who fucking cares if you don't win it when you get there?? ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2011, 09:34:10 AM »
Colossol choke job? I guess the bogus penalty on Ladarius Webbs punt return for a TD in the second half didn't make a difference in the outcome, did it? Home town cooking at it's finest.

The Steelers are 11 million over the cap. They're going to have ask some veterans to cut salary or cut some big names during training camp if they refuse a paycut. Not only that, besides Pouncey the O-line is thin and weak and is going to have a hard time protecting Ben in the pocket. It's a good thing he excels at throwing on the run.

And don't even get me started on your pass defense, which is medicore at best. Watch the Superbowl replay if you need a reminder. yeah making the superbowl is great but who fucking cares if you don't win it when you get there?? ::)

what bogus penalty?  focus on that instead of flacco's int or the fumble clark caused haha

you seem to be more worried about the steelers cap than the steelers, and that o line has been to two super bowls in 3 seasons

you are awfully critical of a team that completely owns yours and owned all but one team last season and only came up 6 points short ::)

don't get me started on your teams flaws, thank god that isn't my team ;D

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2011, 10:42:50 AM »
what bogus penalty?  focus on that instead of flacco's int or the fumble clark caused haha

you seem to be more worried about the steelers cap than the steelers, and that o line has been to two super bowls in 3 seasons

you are awfully critical of a team that completely owns yours and owned all but one team last season and only came up 6 points short ::)

don't get me started on your teams flaws, thank god that isn't my team ;D

E

And thank god you are and always will remain a colossol tool and front running homer for Big Ben. And thank you for sparing me your analysis of my team.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 04, 2011, 03:58:30 PM »
San Fran just picked up Braylon Edwards for one year $3.5 Mill and good luck to 49'ers Fans.  :-X
D

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 04, 2011, 06:04:13 PM »
San Fran just picked up Braylon Edwards for one year $3.5 Mill and good luck to 49'ers Fans.  :-X

Edwards is a serious headcase. He got involved in a bar fight last week, witnesses say he was involved, and tweeted about it right after it happened. The tweet was later deleted.

He's playing for long term contract for the 2012 free agency period. This is like a 1 year showcase for him. Still, despite bad hands he caught 16 touchdown passes a few season ago.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 04, 2011, 06:33:43 PM »
Edwards is a serious headcase. He got involved in a bar fight last week, witnesses say he was involved, and tweeted about it right after it happened. The tweet was later deleted.

He's playing for long term contract for the 2012 free agency period. This is like a 1 year showcase for him. Still, despite bad hands he caught 16 touchdown passes a few season ago.

All WR'S are headcases and i am heard about about that early Monday. I have always said that are only two people who can control Braylon and that is his Dad and coach Carr - That is it. Braylon is trying to throw his career away and he is close.
D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 04, 2011, 06:50:48 PM »

Aside from his stupid offend field issues, I can't help but think that Braylon would be the star WR we all thought he could be f he could just get on a team with a good QB. Frat he was on Cleveland with crappy qb play. Then the jets - don't get me wrong, Sanchez may turn out to be good but so far he has been nothing Special. Overthrows, lacks touch, tons of picks, poor decisions (all common for a youn qb, but still sucks for the WRs on the team. Now San Fran where it is either Alex smith or Troy Smith dude from Nevada (Collin Kaepernick).
D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 04, 2011, 06:56:46 PM »
Buddy sent me this.  8)

I'm a big 49ers fan and love this pickup. Troy Smith is no longer on our roster so that's not a problem. I was sad that we let David Baas go but then we signed Jonathon Goodwin so it evened out and we also cut Nate Clements's lame-ass so we came out way ahead in my book.

It will be interesting to see if Braylon can push Crabtree as he's a bigger diva than Braylon and he hasn't even done anything the NFL, so we'll see if that has an effect.

Lose Nate Clements/Troy Smith, Gain Braylon, J Goodwin, and Harbaugh good offseason for Wolverine/Niners fans!  ;D ;D
D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #74 on: August 05, 2011, 11:37:58 AM »
And thank god you are and always will remain a colossol tool and front running homer for Big Ben. And thank you for sparing me your analysis of my team.

why wouldn't i be a front runner for a 2 time super bowl winner and 3 time afc champion?

you say that like i'm some dumb flacco fan hahaha

no need for analysis on your team, the on field results between our teams speaks for itself :-*

E
E