Getbig Misc Too Board > Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Radio Board

PBW: KAMALI TALKS TITUS, COMEBACK, IMAGE - SINGERMAN TALKS MAGAZINE SHAKE-UP!

<< < (8/8)

The Abdominal Snoman:
Can't get behind a guy who poses like that who isn't of the darker persuasion. If Kamali comes back and poses like Bob Chick, he would gain a lot more respect IMO.

TPT:
Good job, Singerman.

Dr Dutch:

--- Quote from: AlphaMaleDawg on November 02, 2011, 07:40:56 AM ---He is a very good guy. He gets so much shit for no reason. fuck the haters

--- End quote ---
I agree, AlphaMaleDwarf !

The Abdominal Snoman:
If Kamali never played the size game after 2001, he would still be competing and doing very well at 202(212)class...

bic_staedtler:

--- Quote from: Stavios on November 05, 2011, 04:11:19 PM ---Here in quebec, they start the show with the teen and masters, afterward they start all the boring women class, then about 2 hours later they start the men open

It's annoying. you arrive at the show, watch those two classes than you have to go out to eat or something and then you have to come back but you never know when it will start because they never respect the schedule

--- End quote ---

Yeah, it's bullshit, especially for the competitors.   At least fans in attendance can do as Chick says, just show up later.  But the competitors?...sheesh.  Brutal, and I didn't know it was done this way.  Hopefully something can change.

My observation is this:  since this same format of women, physique, all that stuff comes BEFORE the men...but guess what, after the girls are done, well over HALF the audience leaves, lol. 

The only ones left are the hardcore idiots like me who want to see how the guys finish.  The women are by FAR the bigger draw, at least on the amateur level. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version