Author Topic: Cats are so dramatic  (Read 1656980 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Cats are so dramatic
« on: August 04, 2012, 06:05:38 AM »

:

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: Cats are so dramatic
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 05:32:30 AM »
haha, cats know the meaning of life ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 05:41:04 AM »
They are so beautiful like that, all stretched out.  My little baby is sleeping like that next to me in my bed and I run my fingers through her fur. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 05:57:43 AM »
My baby being dramatic.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2012, 08:25:22 AM »
^
nice pussy  :D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2012, 04:07:36 PM »
^
nice pussy  :D
Thank you.   ;D  Mocha is a beautiful kitten. 

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2014, 02:45:28 PM »
http://laughingsquid.com/jonas-the-tiger-future-star-of-life-of-pi-makes-himself-at-home-at-zoo-employees-home-in-2008/

Jonas the Tiger, Future Star of ‘Life of Pi’, Makes Himself At Home At Zoo Employee’s Home in 2008

Kevin Thatcher, an employee of Bowmanville Zoo in Ontario, Canada, shot this 2008 video  of an active 7-month tiger named Jonas making himself at home in Kevin’s home.

After a day of work I or some other employee of the zoo would take him home for the night so he could continue to eat every 3-4 hours and have enriching activities [which] all babies need. After I fed him I then fed myself and had a beer in my house…He has tried to eat my pizza before and did not like it but like all stubborn babies he has to see for himself every time.

Jonas’ friendly nature due to early socialization with humans landed him a major part in the film, The Life of Pi. Sadly, Jonas passed away in 2011 at the age of four due to complications from a previously undiagnosed birth defect.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2014, 07:16:48 PM »
http://laughingsquid.com/tenacious-cat-makes-its-way-back-home-through-high-snow-drifts-in-a-backyard/

Tenacious Cat Makes Its Way Back Home Through High Snow Drifts in a Backyard

A tenacious and vocal black cat makes its way back home through the snowdrifts in a backyard in Kamyshin, Russia, much to the amusement of the kitty’s humans.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2014, 12:46:25 AM »
http://guyism.com/lifestyle/bobcat-pet-truck-walmart.html

Guy spots a bobcat in cab of parked truck, decides to pet it, then this happened.

Reddit user TheAngryCelt and his friend stopped by their local Walmart in Boise, Idaho for a new tuxedo for the weekend (guessing) and spotted a bobcat hanging out in the cab of a pick-up truck.

Naturally, Celt and his pal approached the adorable but possibly dangerous feline because…well, I’m not sure, they’re nuts? Luckily, the cat was friendly. Celt and his buddy took some pictures and posted them online.

The owner of the cat is a breeder and his friend was just hanging out waiting for him to return.

I’m glad this all turned out well but I’m going to vote against anyone else approaching random bobcats in Walmart parking lots. That’s exactly how I got addicted to heroin.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2014, 11:39:18 PM »
http://www.collegehumor.com/post/6952804/6-signs-that-house-cats-are-actually-ferocious-wild-animals?utm_source=thrillist&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=quickies

In his recent book, Cat Sense, anthrozoologist John Bradshaw confirmed that which anyone who has ever lived with a cat has known for years: that "domestic" cats are in fact semi-feral animals that happen to cohabitate with humans due to our dextrous can-opening abilities. Here are a few signs that probably tipped Bradshaw off:

95% of a cat's life is spent killing other animals, pretending to kill other animals, and sleeping (while presumably dreaming of killing other animals). The other 5% is spent doing that weird "kneading" thing where they push their paws onto a soft surface one at a time while purring so loudly that it seems like it has to be sexual even though scientists claim it's not.

Untrained cats will attempt to steal food from a human's plate. By using a spray bottle, however, you can train a cat to stay away from your food, unless the food is fish, other seafood, chicken, duck, any other bird, sharp cheese for some reason, cured meat, or literally any other food if the cat has not eaten in the past hour. In any of those cases, save yourself some time and frustration by letting the cat eat your pork chops while you munch on some Friskies.

Any cat owner will tell you that their cat prefers to drink from the leaky bathtub faucet than from the bowl of clean water left out for them. A wild instinct leads cats to seek water from condensation, toilets, glasses and mugs that humans aren't currently holding, other cats' vomit, kitchen sinks, and their own vomit.

When a young male cat (known as a "tommy boy") wakes up from a nap, becomes excited, or just feels like it, he will lift his hind legs over his head and use his tongue to loudly slurp on his tiny, retractable, cat penis, regardless of whether or not a visiting baroness of high esteem has recently taken a sip of her juniper tea.

Cats cannot be trained to stay off the table, so much as they can be trained to stay off the table until you are not looking. We've all heard our fathers claim to have seen trained house cats in the circus long ago. But common sense dictates we can write that off as another of Dad's tall tales, like his seven-mile walk to elementary school and time spent serving in the Cold War. And while some claim to have trained their cats to use a litter box, the truth is that cats actually just like to pee on small rocks (don't knock it: it's oddly satisfying).

It is a common and widespread misconception that, should cat owners die at home, their cats will eat their faces. In reality, cats will attempt to eat their owners faces even if their owners are not dead. This essentially proves that cats are wild, so if you live with a cat, please be safe: play it cool and pretend you're also a cat.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2014, 07:24:17 PM »
http://laughingsquid.com/california-man-with-18-cats-remodels-his-home-into-an-amazing-feline-playground-paradise/

California Man With 18 Cats Remodels His Home Into An Amazing Feline Playground Paradise

A man with 18 cats has remodeled his 4-bedroom, 2.5 bath home in Goleta, California into a feline playground paradise, complete with a spiral stairway, aerial walkways, climbing poles and a brand new HVAC system. The remodeling was done by Trillium Enterprises, who describe the home as a “Garden Oasis“.

A peaceful place to getaway from it all; this four bedroom, two and a half bathroom home has been transformed into an oasis full of life. Plants, animals, playful colors, and every electronic gadget you can think of has been incorporated into every aspect of this home. From the underwater camera in the Koi pond, to the built in cat walks and fully integrated appliances this home meets every imagination.

The renovation cost about $35,000. While this may seem excessive to some, the fact is that he’s giving 18 cats a very happy home.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2014, 08:22:43 AM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2014, 05:59:33 PM »
Park ranger Roan Ravenhill left a GoPro camera on a wood stand at the 33,000 acre MalaMala Game Reserve in South Africa, capturing this footage of a leopard and her 10-month-old cub playfully exploring the piece of technology and ultimately taking it along for a short walk.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2014, 11:24:00 AM »

http://laughingsquid.com/ohagi-the-cat-goes-into-full-kitty-wiggle-as-he-lines-himself-up-for-the-kill/

Ohagi the Cat Goes Into Full Kitty Butt Wiggle As He Lines Himself Up For the Kill

Ohagi the cat doesn’t let anything distract him when stalking prey. His his concentration is locked, his green-eyed laser beam is focused as his little kitty butt goes into full wiggle, lining himself up for the kill.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2014, 07:46:06 AM »
Sadly no video or even a pic...

Yesterday evening I got into bed. But the sheets were so damn cold, that i gave a throaty cry. Suddenly our 11 old female cat came racing up the stairs, stumbling along the way, and jumped with one big leap on the bed. She was looking fiercefully around to locate whoever annoyed us, ready to attack. She looked out the windows and under the duvet, but no perpetrator to see. just to be sure, she whacked the duvet a few time. She sat the rest of the night in the window seat watching over us as we fell asleep.

Nobody attacks her humans!  8)

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2014, 12:34:15 AM »
Do big cats like catnip?

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2014, 09:11:27 PM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2014, 04:46:07 PM »
Kitty requests to be stroked

Mr.Mojo

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2014, 05:43:52 AM »
“Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.”
― Christopher Hitchens, The Portable Atheist: Essential Readings for the Nonbeliever

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2014, 10:04:58 AM »
The photographers and locals are going to make these cats fat.

http://laughingsquid.com/tabby-cat-with-a-surprisingly-green-colored-coat-roams-the-streets-of-varna-bulgaria/

A stray tabby with an unusually colored coat of greenish-blue wanders the streets of Varna, Bulgaria, causing onlookers to do a double-take whenever the feline walks by. While there have been suspicions of nefarious intent, it turns out, per Olga OV (via Rex Features), that the cat regularly sleeps atop a pile of powered green paint in a local garage.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2015, 09:29:42 PM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2015, 08:33:00 PM »
Lucifur

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2015, 01:13:24 PM »
This Dog Had Been Gone For A Few Days. The Cat’s Reaction When He Came Back Is Priceless

http://boredomtherapy.com/cat-hugs-dog/?as=6024660499884

Cats are usually pretty indifferent to the emotions of lesser creatures such as dogs and humans. Dogs on the other hand will flip out just because you walked outside to get the paper and came back. In other words, they’re easily impressed.

When Bow-Z the dog went away for 10 whole days, his friend Jasper the cat was pretty bummed. But when Bow-Z came back, everything is pretty much the opposite of what you would expect.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2015, 07:05:15 PM »

http://laughingsquid.com/concerned-kitten-an-adorable-eight-week-old-white-kitten-born-with-a-distinct-set-of-questioning-black-eyebrows/

Gary aka the Concerned Kitten is an eight-week-old white kitten born with a distinct set of questioning black eyebrows who lives in Bolton, Greater Manchester, UK. In an interview with the Daily Mail, Gary’s human explained how the little guy got his name.

‘As he grew they got bigger and started to spread out. We started saying how confused he looked so I penned him ‘Concerned Kitten’ and it’s just stuck. Aside from his stage name, Confused Kitten has been given another name, Gary, after Gary Barlow because when the Take That star sings he holds his eyebrows up to get to the high notes.