Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Conspiracy Theories Board

Are UFOs real ?

<< < (2/77) > >>

nasht5:
of course their real... an unidentified flying object is just that, an flying object that is unidentified.

now, if your talking about flying saucers... I do know some saucers who base jump and that counts as flying.

Donny:

--- Quote from: The Scott on April 25, 2014, 08:01:50 AM ---I think it is not just possible, but highly probably.  Too much out there for it to all be empty of life.

--- End quote ---
I agree, was looking at some YouTube stuff on tv and came across this channel(the link) really is convincing. We canīt assume we are alone because too many educated People now come Forward and speak about it. Sure there are lots of hoax films but it does make you think :-\  The aspect on Religion is interesting too when you see the film.

The Scott:

--- Quote from: illuminati on April 25, 2014, 08:13:45 AM ---I am sceptical as to there existence.
You would have to say with limitless amount of stars and possible planets,
the possibility of other forms of life would be high.

Only with so many ufo sightings, why is it they do not land in a major city in daylight
so it can be seen by all and not denied / covered up by authorities.

--- End quote ---

Maybe they're following the protocol of Star Trek's "Prime Directive" albeit in a Galaxy Quest kind of way?  ;D
Who knows?

As for the impact on religion or faith, it matters little to me but I would think it would cause a stir in a great many people.  Christians and Muslims would probably label such peoples "demons" (we have plenty of misbehaving humans here to play the role of demon, by the way). 

I would prefer to cross that bridge when it's built and not when it just comes to mind.   ;D

The Abdominal Snoman:

--- Quote from: illuminati on April 25, 2014, 08:13:45 AM ---I am sceptical as to there existence.
You would have to say with limitless amount of stars and possible planets,
the possibility of other forms of life would be high.

Only with so many ufo sightings, why is it they do not land in a major city in daylight
so it can be seen by all and not denied / covered up by authorities.

--- End quote ---

There's a theory that they control the slave dimension that is Earth and have put a small percentage of GGews in charge of it...Some believe that some GGews are an off breed of an Alien race...

MONSTER_TRICEPS:
U.F.O.

Unidentified Flying Object

So as long as you have not identified the object you see flying it is a UFO.

Hope this helps.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version