Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Training Logs and Info

From volume to HIT

(1/11) > >>

pestosterone:
Started HIT training one set to failure gonna log workouts and experience have been training volume for about a year now with some heavy sets in but now training to true failure on a single set for the excersize.
Chest Tri -first time HIT upper body hit legs Sunday . Starting log today for Monday
20 mins stair machine
Chest felt like 85% so I didn't go low low reps took it kind of easy pec isn't aggravated should b good 100% by next session
Incline dbel press 50s warm up 80s warm up 100s warm up 120s failed at around 15 with training partner got 3 extra decided this was enough weight this week all we have is 140s to go up to next time so may have to include the bar more often because it's gonna take more weight to make me fail
Chest press hammer strength machine 1 2 3 4 plates 4 plates to failure assisted got like 5 extra
Tricep v bar push downs half stack whole stack warm ups then hung an extra 25 and went to failure plus negatives with training partner
Nose breakers 2 sets 2nd set failure plus 1 with spot assistance
Over head tricep extensions 140dbell failed at 12 got 2 extra with assistance
Slow reps on the negatives and explosive positives with good squeezes have to think more and put 100% effort into each set
I really enjoyed this a lot muscles got fully pumped

ritch:
120's for 15 reps is damn impressive. I've never even touched the 120's.

pestosterone:
My chest is sore   ;D ;D . Next week if my fucking left pectoral is back to 100% I should get the 130-140s in the 7-10range of failure thought about sniffing some ammonia before the failure sets to get all I can out of it?¿ my buddy does this shit lol he moves more weight than Anybody I've ever seen

ritch:
A buddy gave me some of those inhalants. I chucked them. I'd become reliant instantly. Bad enough I can't train without stims and nootropics, never mind added stuff like that.

pestosterone:
Lol no shit So tracked macros yesterday decreased fats some today I feel fresh was thinking of going ahead and hitting back also u mayb noticed I changed the split to chest tri I'll flip flop back and forth few weeks here and there . All proteins came from egg whites tilapia ground turkey and newyork strip  carbs bananas white rice peanut butter on the bananas woke up lean as normal even with my little but of cardio. So we shall see how this goes.. Any input on diet? I've been doing this for a while and it has been working just never tracked macros for a while adjusted as needed till I got to here obviously calories will go up to gain weight provided I stay lean. Never letting abs disappear is the goal while getting bigger

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version