Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Sports Discussion Boards

NFL Thread

<< < (3/25) > >>

Hulkotron:
Hey you fuckers.

King Shizzo:
The Patriots will be getting a tough test in week 2. They have to travel to Buffalo, and play the Bills.

a Rex Ryan defense usually plays stout D against the Patriots, and the Patriots definitely have to worry about the weapons that Buffalo has with Watkins, McCoy, Harvin, Clay etc......

The Patriots can no longer be automatically penciled in as division winners  :-[

AFC East is undefeated.

What about the real possibility of the Seahawks starting 0-2? They have to play in Green Bay on sunday night  :-X

Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on September 13, 2015, 05:59:40 PM ---I'm hoping that this was just two good defenses playing each other. I'd hate to think Peyton fell off that much. That said, sucks to see Suggs go down for the season.

Oh, hey Irongrip, didn't see you in this thread. How you doing?  ;D

--- End quote ---

Suggs loss could hurt.

Dos Equis:
Mariota was incredible.  Aside from the fact he has all the tools, I'm thinking the pace of the Oregon offense made his transition to the NFL easier.  Only one game, but he looked pretty darn good. 

Irongrip400:

--- Quote from: Grape Ape on September 14, 2015, 02:14:40 PM ---Suggs loss could hurt.

--- End quote ---

Yes, Upshaw has like four sacks for his career. Hopefully Oz picked another diamond in the rough in Z Smith. Shizz, beware the Bills...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version