Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Positive Bodybuilding Discussion & Talk

How do you console a loser of a bodybuilding contest?

(1/4) > >>

i love to wrestle:
After months and months of preparation and having not placed must break a guys heart. I always feel horrible when I see the losers leave the stage not to flex anymore for the particular show.

Davidtheman100:

--- Quote from: i love to wrestle on September 16, 2015, 12:16:43 AM ---After months and months of preparation and having not placed must break a guys heart. I always feel horrible when I see the losers leave the stage not to flex anymore for the particular show.

--- End quote ---

I can't tell if you're joking or not but i would always usually have another show coming up soon when i was competing so i accepted that i wasn't gonna win every show i was competing in so it didn't matter to me...I was just happy to be on stage with some of the people that i was....The food helps ;) lots of times on stage i would just be thinking of food...This is what prep does to you sometimes...It's not really till the week after or so when you're in a more "healthy-state" that you can really reflect accurately on the loss/win i found...

io856:
Just like anyone else having a bad time..

falco:

--- Quote from: i love to wrestle on September 16, 2015, 12:16:43 AM ---After months and months of preparation and having not placed must break a guys heart. I always feel horrible when I see the losers leave the stage not to flex anymore for the particular show.

--- End quote ---

You can always give him head gimmick!

Weedlejuice:

--- End quote ---

Just a bump in the road, a family member would get disheartened but would get a cheeseburger in him and he'd be talking about how he was gonna come back next year even better.

Went on to take national overall and has placed in the top mix at the international level multiple years in multiple classes.

Still trains and competes, money is no object, when you love it you love it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version