Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Training Logs and Info

Oldtimer1

<< < (2/468) > >>

oldtimer1:

--- Quote from: GR1982 on April 08, 2017, 07:15:41 AM ---How's your weekly training split look? Nice leg session!!

--- End quote ---

Back and chest
legs
delt and arms

I lift 3 to 4 times a week. In general I do cardio the day after lifting.

oldtimer1:
Today was cardio day. Ran three slow 9 minute mile pace miles. Disappointed I ran like a slug but happy to get it in.  After I did heavy bag work.  If I say so myself I hit like a mule, lol.  Always considered this a form of interval cardio.  I always do 3 minute rounds hitting it.

Want to up the cardio so I can run some recreational 5K road races during the summer.  I feel cardio wise I have a lot of work to do.  I don't consider myself a bodybuilder but someone who trains.  In the summer months I might throw in some mountain biking and swimming into the mix.

oldtimer1:
Delt and Arms. No warm ups listed.

Clean and press 2 x 8 115lbs. ( All the way down on the negative)
Dumbbell laterals 2 x 10 30lbs (Felt really bad chest pain. Thought I was having a heart attack then remembered I ate spicy shrimp for lunch. I belched and the pain went away)
Rear dumbbell laterals 2 x 10 35lbs then 40lbs
Machine delt laterals 2 x 10 70lbs
Barbell shrugs 2 x 10 235lbs

Weighted dips 2 x 8 25lbs (went really deep)
Traditional tricep pushdowns 2 x 10
rope tricep 2 x 10

EZ bar curls 2 x 10 90lbs
Machine curls 2 x 10
Concentration curls 2 x 10 25lbs ( I do these really strict. Cuts back the weight but it hits just the bicep)

forearm wrist curls 2 x 25 95lbs
reverse pulley curls 2 x 10

ab coaster 2 x 27 60lbs
ab crunch machine 2 x 20 80lbs and second set 90lbs

It was a beautiful sunny day and around 60 degrees here in Jersey. The gym doors were open and the breeze was whipping through the gym.

Three college girls training together. No plan or reason. They just went on any machine they felt like. One walked in on her phone and never stopped texting on it. When they drove away she was the passenger and she was still on the phone. I don't think she said more than two words to the two friends she was with.

oldtimer1:
Trained back and chest today. Felt weak in some movements like deadlifts. I deadlift at the end of my workout to keep the weight down but 315lbs felt like a million pounds. Nearly finished my workout but cut it short in disgust of my bad deadlifting day. I got home and I changed directions. I went into my basement gym and finished the work out completely.

Going to change up my routine soon. Got to lose fat. I have to add more cardio.

GR1982:
What's your age?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version