Getbig Misc Too Board > Getbig Comments Suggestions Complaints Board

Ron - Updates in BB Media

<< < (3/4) > >>

a_pupil:

--- Quote from: Kwon on July 17, 2019, 12:17:10 PM ---Yes Ron!

Use Matt C and Booty to interview people!

Fly in Go4It and Goodrum to promote the Getbig Supp-line and merch!

--- End quote ---

ron would do well. he has all the connections already.

what's the point of letting this youtube channel shills leech off of getbig when you could easily do it yourself.

LittleJ:

--- Quote from: Ron on July 17, 2019, 10:29:09 AM ---First, I have a lot of help from friends and people who care, so I give them credit first.  Not me.  Also, I am not one to pass judgement on people, but I try to be fair as a reporter, not always put my biased view in things. And I like this sport, the expo, I am a fan (not a bodybuilder) and I love photography!  Also, I am not one for being PC, and don't get offended much, if they are talking about a public figure, not family or private people.

This will be my 23rd Olympia going to in September. I enjoy it.   I will be at the L.A. Championships this Saturday, and the NPC USAs next weekend.  For me, I try to give all the respect they deserve in getting into shape, because I know how hard it is.

--- End quote ---

How's your olympia prep coming?

Randomum:
A getbig channel needs to be built. Need matt, vince (both of them), true adonis, 240, go for it, mr.zimbabwe,wiggs, alex23, booty on it.

Kwon:

--- Quote from: Randomum on July 18, 2019, 03:13:16 AM ---A getbig channel needs to be built. Need matt, vince (both of them), true adonis, 240, go for it, mr.zimbabwe,wiggs, alex23, booty on it.

--- End quote ---

The channel needs ALL of them!

Can you imagine the popularity, clicks, likes???

illuminati:

--- Quote from: Ron on July 17, 2019, 10:29:09 AM ---First, I have a lot of help from friends and people who care, so I give them credit first.  Not me.  Also, I am not one to pass judgement on people, but I try to be fair as a reporter, not always put my biased view in things. And I like this sport, the expo, I am a fan (not a bodybuilder) and I love photography!  Also, I am not one for being PC, and don't get offended much, if they are talking about a public figure, not family or private people.

This will be my 23rd Olympia going to in September. I enjoy it.   I will be at the L.A. Championships this Saturday, and the NPC USAs next weekend.  For me, I try to give all the respect they deserve in getting into shape, because I know how hard it is.

--- End quote ---

That’s Very Decent & Fair of you Ron
Much Respect to you.

It’s great who you State you are a Bodybuilding Fan - Though not a Bodybuilder
And you’re so positive about Bodybuilding & Report what goes on if you know about it.

I find hard to deal with so many Anti & Negative Posters On here ref Bodybuilding
/ Strongman / Weightlifting/ powerlifting - Why do they bother being on a board
When they Detest what it’s about So Much.
And Yes There are Issues & Problems associated as there are in any Sport.
The Constant Hate & Negativity From Some makes me wonder how desperately
Miserable lives they must have... With no positivity.

Anyway well done Ron.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version