Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Positive Bodybuilding Discussion & Talk

4 day, stripped down program for older/beat up Strength Trainer

<< < (2/3) > >>

Feth:
Thanks for sharing it. Have you heard about drworkout.fitness programs? Personally, I like it and it really works. To be honest, gyms are closed in my city now but it's easy to work out at home. Besides, it's a good way to distract myself and relieve stress. Highly recommend paying attention to this program.

oldtimer1:
Good basic workout. Sometimes the basics are really an advanced way to train. I'm more of a fitness trainer but if I was training for strength that would be a great plan. Yes, doing hypers prior to  deads then doing  rows for your lats could be a problem. I guess if done with precision it would alleviate some of the risks. Rows already can put the lower back at risk and pre fatiguing it with deads and hypers doesn't sound like a good plan but let us know how it works out.

bhank:
Not sure how old you are but 4 sets of 5 on your main lifts is still pretty low volume heavy training for a bad old shoulder

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: bhank on May 19, 2021, 08:03:34 PM ---Not sure how old you are but 4 sets of 5 on your main lifts is still pretty low volume heavy training for a bad old shoulder

--- End quote ---
1-3 sets is all you need.

bhank:
Honestly change all your reps to 20-25 you will feel better

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version