Author Topic: Lee Priest DVD # 5  (Read 1581 times)

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
Lee Priest DVD # 5
« on: June 13, 2006, 01:42:37 AM »
This one was very similar to # 4. They show clips from the Australian show. Then you see Lee hanging out with family and some kids. They go to the zoo. Kinda like home movies; not very exiting. In the end Lee's got some MONSTER SNOARING. I'd like to see him go somewhere where probably nobody has ever seen someone look like that and see the general public reaction. In the Markus Ruhl DVD he wore a muscle shirt in the supermarket and people were in shock and disbelief looking at him. I also heard from Scott that there was gonna be a bloopers DVD or something extra for the people that joined before everyone else. Didn't get it yet. The #5 DVD didn't have any chapters. I hate that because that makes it no better than a video tape. Still worth 20 bucks in my opinion but not as fun as I expected. At least not yet.

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Lee Priest DVD # 5
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 11:24:34 AM »
i really loved it. i like when lee is hanging out with family and friends. you can see there is no star attitude with lee he acts like a normal person.  can't wait for the next one.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
Re: Lee Priest DVD # 5
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 11:28:09 AM »
yea sure. nobody wants to see someone who's all cocky and lee isn't like that but i wanna see a little exitement i guess. i think i read something where scott said that lee had gotten into an accident or something and the other driver saw lee and was freaked out. this was one of the early tapings. maybe it is in the blooper one. i dont know. i think i read this on the website. lemme verify