Getbig Female Info Boards > Open Talk for Girl Discussion

If you would like to post on this board

<< < (69/69)

deadpan:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on April 19, 2013, 12:17:53 AM ---I too classify myself as being bisexual. It is a brave move, since some homosexuals hate us as do some heterosexuals. Of course we can take some comfort in the knowledge from our personal experiences that most people are open to sexual gratification from a variety of sources.

Oppression is the how those who cannot accept themselves as the sexual being they are and so they need to distance themselves from this by oppressing those who they most fear will out them for who they really are.

I prefer to think of things in baby steps forward, but you might be right in that they may be a "Mother may I" kind of game.

--- End quote ---

i agree, being a mixed anything often means receiving hate from both parties. personally i agree with kinsey's theory that the vast majority of people are some degree of bisexual, and think that as it becomes more mainstream, people will be more willing to embrace themselves and others (no pun intended). personally i think the real definition of empowerment is being who you are and not giving a rat's ass about what others think of you. but yeah, i'm glad i'm past the accepting myself stage of my life. it caused me to lose some friends but i do not regret it, if anything it taught me who my real friends were, and who were the phony ones.

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: deadpan on April 19, 2013, 12:43:00 AM ---i agree, being a mixed anything often means receiving hate from both parties. personally i agree with kinsey's theory that the vast majority of people are some degree of bisexual, and think that as it becomes more mainstream, people will be more willing to embrace themselves and others (no pun intended). personally i think the real definition of empowerment is being who you are and not giving a rat's ass about what others think of you. but yeah, i'm glad i'm past the accepting myself stage of my life. it caused me to lose some friends but i do not regret it, if anything it taught me who my real friends were, and who were the phony ones.

--- End quote ---

Being somewhat old school, I have a little bit of trouble not giving a "rat's ass" about what others think about me. This is my shortcoming, I know. Unfortunate and unpleasant experiences by those who should been there for me taught me to feel guilt about who I am in a sexual sense. Although this is ancient history now, it made an indelible impression on me.

I have hope that the future will be more enlightened than the past.

Bertha Butt:
Hi all, since I did not see an introduction page around here, I thought this would be a nice place for a new girl in town to say hi. I'm kinda new to this forum, though I've read along with my husband. Hope to learn a lot from you!

Cheers, BB

Princess L:
Wez has respectfully agreed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version