Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Sports Discussion Boards

Earl's annual NFL predictions

<< < (104/104)

Earl1972:

--- Quote from: SinCitysmallGUY on November 28, 2006, 09:28:15 AM ---ROTFLMAO

You better start another quarterback if you hope for that to happen....... BEARS IN 07!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- End quote ---

why start another when the one we have has had more success in his first two years than any qb in history? ???

and then you say "bears in 07" lol when you have rex grossman ::)

E

SinCitysmallGUY:
Grossman my friend has not done to bad this year i believe he had the 2nd highest quarterback rating like 5 games into the season.... how well did big ben do last week.... Thats right he was throwing to the purple jerseys and laying on his back all game..... That's right... ouch i know how grossman did but buddy big ben aint doing to hot this year... Yeah and Bears in 07' bottom line whats the Bears records and what's ol' pitsburgh doing this year...... i havent checked as of late i know the Bears have 2 losses isnt that close to what you guys have for wins......

Earl1972:

--- Quote from: SinCitysmallGUY on November 28, 2006, 11:43:43 AM ---Grossman my friend has not done to bad this year i believe he had the 2nd highest quarterback rating like 5 games into the season.... how well did big ben do last week.... Thats right he was throwing to the purple jerseys and laying on his back all game..... That's right... ouch i know how grossman did but buddy big ben aint doing to hot this year... Yeah and Bears in 07' bottom line whats the Bears records and what's ol' pitsburgh doing this year...... i havent checked as of late i know the Bears have 2 losses isnt that close to what you guys have for wins......

--- End quote ---

if he's laying on his back whose fault is that? THE O LINE

you brag about the second highest qb rating 5 games into the season when we are now 12 games in, what is it now?  ben won a super bowl last season if you want to talk about the past :D

ben had an appendectomy, motorcycle accident, and concussion AFTER he won a super bowl as the youngest qb and a 15-1 record as a rookie

grossman just sucks and anybody that knows anything knows that he is the bears weak point

if your qb is the weak point you ain't doing shit come playoff time and lucky for you they play in the nfc because oin the afc they would be lucky to make playoffs

first alex smith, now rex grossman lmao ::)

E

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version