Author Topic: M1's perspective of pro bodybuilders coming into the Spring shows...  (Read 21453 times)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Re: Lee Priest, please don't retire........
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2006, 06:50:21 PM »
both of you are gayer than a Denver omelette.

actually... gayer than a San Frasisco omelette

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2006, 06:52:46 PM »
No you're a lot like sarcasm and mars and havenbull and superstarbillygram and all those other assholes. and the sooner you realize it the better because everyone knows that you're an asshole exept for other assholes.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2006, 06:59:49 PM »
I didn't admit to get into a car with a homo I voluntarily put out the story because i got nothing to be afraid of. if i was a closet fag i would never have told the story or i would have told it totally different. anyone with half a mind knows that. it's obvious that the crap written on this forum is very important to you because you called yourself an internet legend after i proved you to be an idiot in your stupid thailand thread instead of sticking to the topic of you talking without knowing what you're saying. Look at me i'm moving to thailand so i dont ever have to work again! good do it but you're still an asshole.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2006, 07:05:58 PM »
I didn't admit to get into a car with a homo I voluntarily put out the story because i got nothing to be afraid of. if i was a closet fag i would never have told the story or i would have told it totally different. anyone with half a mind knows that. it's obvious that the crap written on this forum is very important to you because you called yourself an internet legend after i proved you to be an idiot in your stupid thailand thread instead of sticking to the topic of you talking without knowing what you're saying. Look at me i'm moving to thailand so i dont ever have to work again! good do it but you're still an asshole.

Be a man and face up to the fact that you are gay or should i say be a sissy or fairy.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
Re: TROY ALVES LOOKED HUGE, SHREDDED AND AMAZING.............
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2006, 07:07:53 PM »

Look at that stomach no gh gut.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2006, 07:09:55 PM »

uhhh... what the hell thread are you talking about.  You're delusional

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2006, 07:13:14 PM »
why don't YOU admit that you're a liar about your lifts? and aren't YOU the fag for having a girl check you out after you supposedly did 12 reps with 450 or whatever you invented and saying "i'll get her next time"? if you thought she was hot you didn't go after her then? i'm calling you a liar on lifts not because you say you squat a lot but because your leg press is so low in comparison... what was it again?

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2006, 07:50:34 PM »
why don't YOU admit that you're a liar about your lifts? and aren't YOU the fag for having a girl check you out after you supposedly did 12 reps with 450 or whatever you invented and saying "i'll get her next time"? if you thought she was hot you didn't go after her then? i'm calling you a liar on lifts not because you say you squat a lot but because your leg press is so low in comparison... what was it again?

This is not about me, this is about you struggling with your homosexual feelings you should just come out of the closet and be done with it. By the way when you where in the car with your asian boyfriend or girlfriend where you the pitcher or the catcher? you act like a sissy so that would make you the catcher.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2006, 07:53:27 PM »
This is not about me, this is about you struggling with your homosexual feelings you should just come out of the closet and be done with it.
EXACTLY, COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2006, 07:57:14 PM »
when you read over this stuff it's funny how everything you and all the other fools say is mostly fabrication and nothing of what i say is. calling you a liar, calling double xl stupid and a douchebag, calling havenbull, sarcasm and those guys assholes. grow up. if you wanna keep trying to be funny because you make your own self laugh go ahead. any reasonable person would understand that if i wanted to lie i would have done it a lot better than that. enough people would have liked to hear me say i smacked the hell outta that guy or anything this like that. i guess next time i tell a story i'll just make it up completely; after all everyone else does... stay tuned.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2006, 07:58:13 PM »
when you read over this stuff it's funny how everything you and all the other fools say is mostly fabrication and nothing of what i say is. calling you a liar, calling double xl stupid and a douchebag, calling havenbull, sarcasm and those guys assholes. grow up. if you wanna keep trying to be funny because you make your own self laugh go ahead. any reasonable person would understand that if i wanted to lie i would have done it a lot better than that. enough people would have liked to hear me say i smacked the hell outta that guy or anything this like that. i guess next time i tell a story i'll just make it up completely; after all everyone else does... stay tuned.
MELTDOWN

STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2006, 08:03:05 PM »
This is not about me, this is about you struggling with your homosexual feelings you should just come out of the closet and be done with it. By the way when you where in the car with your asian boyfriend or girlfriend where you the pitcher or the catcher? you act like a sissy so that would make you the catcher.

^Concur....

I think the "gibber" got pounded by that kid.  The more he trys to explain himself out of the situation, the more he looks guilty.

Pounded.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2006, 09:40:17 PM »
Leave gibber alone. He's got the case of girly-men syndrome and is going through a rough time. He is on the border line of joingning the gayest organization know to man. g-squad. I believe in gibber and hope he chooses the right path.

JUST STAND UP FOR YOURSELF WHEN APPROACHED BY GAY MEN!

or you'll end up in between the likes of grundle and heavenbull and believe you me when you get to that stage their is no turning back.
just push some weight!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2006, 09:54:18 PM »
now look alexxx thanks for the support (i think). i am not nor never have been a homo or close to being one. it was the first time i was approached by a homo and i didn't pick up on the signs until he was all buddied up to me.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2006, 06:04:31 AM »
I remember back in the day when I lived in St Kilda in Melbourne. I often used to
go to the prince of wales hotel. One time this guy checks me out and follows me
around and starts asking me questions, he even checked my arm for track
marks, but I new better than to go anywhere with him or get into his car.

Prime

• Getbig IV
  • The force is strong in this'un
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2006, 06:38:44 AM »
It's a shame more bodybuilders dont aspire for that look.
[img]http://ima

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2006, 06:57:14 AM »
I remember back in the day when I lived in St Kilda in Melbourne. I often used to
go to the prince of wales hotel. One time this guy checks me out and follows me
around and starts asking me questions, he even checked my arm for track
marks, but I new better than to go anywhere with him or get into his car.

better question.

Why did you let him touch your arm to check you for track marks?

Not sure where you reside, but from my vantage point that's an open invitation to get bitchslapped on the spot.

You let another man put his hands on you? 

Of course he probably thought you were gay.....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

BAZZERKER

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2006, 07:25:54 AM »
i wasnt a huge fan either till i saw him in the battle for olympia dvd seamed like a good guy, and has a pleasing physique.
I

Peaking at 45 !!!

• Getbig III
  • Getbig
« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2006, 07:35:54 AM »
Looking great------I'll take his physique over Ronnies !!!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2006, 07:45:56 AM »
unique and distinctive

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2006, 08:13:55 AM »
He's got a killer physique, but the poor guy is such a mutt.

Poor? LOL, if he was poor he would be starving, which the picture clearly shows otherwise.

Q

Stavios

« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2006, 11:00:48 AM »
Troy has an awsome bod  :o

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2006, 11:12:22 AM »
For once I gotta say thanks for the pix. Also I believe the squad is looking for somebody with your "talents".
just push some weight!

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2006, 06:17:21 PM »
better question.
Why did you let him touch your arm to check you for track marks?
Not sure where you reside, but from my vantage point that's an open invitation to get bitchslapped on the spot.
You let another man put his hands on you?
Of course he probably thought you were gay.....
DIV

What I should have done is strangle him, put him in the back of my car and set my car alight on a remote high way somewhere, then there would be no question of anyone saying I was gay.

M1

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Lee Priest has the ULTIMATE BOD and will WIN THE IRONMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2006, 08:54:07 AM »
man check out Lee's wheels and sick calves, HUGE AND SHREDDED AND DEFINE, THE BEST EVER

Lee you have like the most AWESOME BOD ever and you're the 2006 Ironman CHAMP!!!!!!!!!!  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o