Author Topic: Lee Priest making jokes about Titus - Clip  (Read 21120 times)

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Lee Priest making jokes about Titus - Clip
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2006, 12:59:42 PM »
Get real you guys , it was just light banter and humor, I bet you a buck or a nut that all on here have said something sarcastic or not nice (as you guys put it ) in passing about the whole Titus affair---- I know you all have so no use denying it, I personaly beleive Titus is as guilty as Goldie Locks was when she nicked all the cookies, which makes him wide open to more than just a bit of passing light humour in a gym !!
Oh and the gym is Golds Gym in Austin, good gym !!

shutupandtrain88

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2006, 01:05:24 PM »
at least lee says the stuff without hiding behind a fake name and staring at a computer monitor.  No BS websites titled to make you believe it was supporting a murderer.  Laughing about a murdered person may not be in the best taste, But for some that are taking such offense to it, Ive seen a lot more tasteless comments on various threads than that.
When you do something as Dumb as titus and ryan, what makes anyone think they aren't open to stupid comments and jokes?

controldenied33

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2006, 01:20:05 PM »
Real classy Lee, taking pot shots at a guy because you know he can't get to you. 

Go back to the Keebler Elf tree where you sleep and think about your behavior.

Talk about taking pot shots at someone just because you know they'll never get to you.

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2006, 01:28:44 PM »
Remember guys,  Lee outweighs Craig now,  so it might be a good fight

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2006, 01:32:24 PM »
I hate to be the ill critic here, but I have the first BB's Reality and it bored me senseless.  I mean really, the entire time, you'll be waiting there wondering, "ok, whens this thing gonna start?"  In the last one, they video'd Lee, his wife, and their cable guy talk about Lee's yaping mut for 15 minutes... you heard me right 15 MINUTES.  Really, if they guy who's videoing this thing is on here, edit that shit out!  ITs fu*King boring and has no relevance to BB whatsoever.  I'm pissed I spent $20 buck to watch Lee lazily train, eat KFC, tell us he doesnt use much AAS, talk to the furniture and cable guy, and drive around Lancaster.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2006, 01:33:30 PM »
I hate to be the ill critic here, but I have the first BB's Reality and it bored me senseless.  I mean really, the entire time, you'll be waiting there wondering, "ok, whens this thing gonna start?"  In the last one, they video'd Lee, his wife, and their cable guy talk about Lee's yaping mut for 15 minutes... you heard me right 15 MINUTES.  Really, if the guy who's videoing this thing is on here, edit that shit out!  ITs fu*King boring and has no relevance to BB whatsoever.  I'm pissed I spent $20 buck to watch Lee lazily train, eat KFC, tell us he doesnt use much AAS, talk to the furniture and cable guy, and drive around Lancaster.

body88

« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2006, 01:40:24 PM »
The girl was going to far but he prob didnt mean it

as for the guy with the db's that was classic. Lol the guy was like creaking and shaking over lol

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2006, 01:41:02 PM »
I'm pissed I spent $20 buck to watch Lee lazily train, eat KFC, tell us he doesnt use much AAS, talk to the furniture and cable guy, and drive around Lancaster.
sounds like you got punk'd

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2006, 01:45:54 PM »
the part in the very end cracked me up, blasting that gay pop music (which he always poses to lol) in his car throwing the finger to everyone yelling 'fack you' in his australian accent, hahahah

body88

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2006, 01:47:35 PM »
O man is it worth the buy?

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2006, 01:50:36 PM »
I'm sold!  where do I order?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2006, 02:08:40 PM »
What an evil little fucker. LMAO

gdavidx28

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2006, 02:27:26 PM »
Stop being such a drama queen. It was a joke, get over it!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2006, 02:57:33 PM »
i didnt like him taking those dbells off that guy and just being an ass. maybe the guy didnt mind. they guy looked scared or intimidated maybe he was a bit slow. felt bad for him, no need.

guy had a limp/bad leg, prob just trying to keep in shape and he turns into an ass. tho then again maybe it was staged

XS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2006, 03:05:34 PM »
Get a grip!! :P   Lee is a funny little dude.  He wasn't making fun of the girl. It was     ALL DIRECTED at TITUS!!!  And ya he is a bit of a sicko..  ;D   
XS

Rob1986

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2006, 03:06:28 PM »
i didnt like him taking those dbells off that guy and just being an ass. maybe the guy didnt mind. they guy looked scared or intimidated maybe he was a bit slow. felt bad for him, no need.
guy had a limp/bad leg, prob just trying to keep in shape and he turns into an ass. tho then again maybe it was staged
That guy works for the gym,he cleans up the weights... so i read on mayhem.
After Lee had finished his brutal set with the 5lb dbs the guy Lee took the weights from starting yappin on about something.. couldnt really tell what he was sayin but he seemed to be having a good time.  :-\

XS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2006, 03:07:34 PM »
Goudy the old guy was clearly going to put the db's on the rack and Lee just helped him out.    Chill bro 8),  the aussie is not a heartless bastard. He's just alittle twisted..

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2006, 03:09:58 PM »
the dumbbell thing was clearly a setup... the old guy played it well though!

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2006, 03:58:19 PM »
What kind of car did Lee say was burning?  Jagyouah?

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2006, 04:04:17 PM »
i personally thought it was really funny

Snotroot

• Getbig II
  • Burn bitches !!
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2006, 04:05:00 PM »
Get a grip!! :P   Lee is a funny little dude.  He wasn't making fun of the girl. It was     ALL DIRECTED at TITUS!!!  And ya he is a bit of a sicko..  ;D   
XS
I think that vid portray's Lee perfect.   He has that sick sense of humor going in all his training videos.  I think that's why I like him,  even though I still poke fun at him.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2006, 04:47:51 PM »
I could care less if Lee insulted Titus. But his reference to "female body burning in the trunk" was classless.  True colors showing.  :-\
do you have any idea how many comics right after and till this day joke around about OJ and his victims?  And how many people pay to see comics who use material like that???Lee was kidding around and he doesn't owe the victim or Titus anything...
If the vice president would have Killed the guy he shot, do you really think the jokes wouldn't have been flying around??

How many people make jokes about Michael Jackson?...Who i believe touching kids is worse the murder itself....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2006, 04:50:36 PM »

If the vice president would have Killed the guy he shot, do you really think the jokes wouldn't have been flying around??

Of course... but you wouldn't have heard other politicans laughing about the victim for a camcorder.

Repeatedly.

420 Diesel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2006, 04:55:57 PM »
this is pretty fucking stupid.  the people that are being sensitive about this are the same ones who bash homosexuals, make racist comments and put down anyone who doesn't look like a fucking pro.  you're all hypocrites.  does it really bother you so much?  if so, why don't you go tell lee himself.  i have no desire to read about it.

blaster

• Getbig III
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2006, 05:24:50 PM »
I don't think is funny at all. I don't care how Lee jokes in his private life but he shouldn't behave like that in a video that everybody can see. He can hurt the feelings of the poor girl's family and of of all those who are suffering because of what happened.

I like Lee, but I must admit, I agree.

The bit with the dumbells was pretty funny though. I doubt the guy was upset with Lee.