Author Topic: Bostin Loyd done?  (Read 51749 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Bostin Loyd done?
« Reply #350 on: November 03, 2021, 05:06:34 AM »
Like others, I respect his honest, walking his own path, etc.  But I just don't get the 'feelin fine' logic here.  I'm no expert, but surely the earlier you start dialysis, the more cumulative damage you prevent - meaning lower impact on the body, lower need for future interventions, meds, increased longevity, improved prognosis, etc. ???

You are right but it's the "out of sight, out of mind" thing. He is still hoping for a medical miracle. When you start dialysis things get "real." I've been afraid to go to the doctors when I've been on heavy cycles, I don't want to see bad labs. It's not logical but lots of people are like this. Juicers do bloodwork when they are off cycle or cruising instead of middle of a cycle.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #351 on: November 03, 2021, 05:30:45 AM »
Many live 5-10 years on dialysis while a limited few live longer.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #352 on: November 03, 2021, 05:32:59 AM »
the trend nowadays with the online gurus is to take “moderate” dosages which means just big enough to impress people but nothing too freaky or hard to maintain

leo likes his neck large and vigSteve likes to wear tank tops in thailand and have round shoulders so he runs bioidentical hormones at moderate dosages - aka typical 40 year old natural ex bodybuilder

they all know each other - tony huge in the mix too - living in thailand , banging small bones dudes in makeup and manufacturing SARMs , not a bad setup but he has that lawyer money

leo has a phD and biochemical background - he does talk about gh15

Seen guys who gave up competitions looking good but not great. The just went to a moderate dosing rate instead of pedal to the metal.  If they had any brains they would just find another way to stroke their ego and give up drugs.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #353 on: November 03, 2021, 05:48:08 AM »
Seen guys who gave up competitions looking good but not great. The just went to a moderate dosing rate instead of pedal to the metal.  If they had any brains they would just find another way to stroke their ego and give up drugs.

Some try to kill their ego with drugs, like Dorian.  :D
Dorian said all human problems are related to ego but ego was what made him Mr O.

Hormones are not just for ego if you're talking about physical image. Extra testosterone really does make many things better, mood, libido, drive etc. I don't know how old you are but maybe you should get on TRT  :D

unstoppable

• Getbig I
« Reply #354 on: May 27, 2022, 08:08:02 PM »
So many crazy predictions in this thread. Sadly, he didn't make it to 30.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #355 on: May 27, 2022, 08:13:07 PM »
Some try to kill their ego with drugs, like Dorian.  :D
Dorian said all human problems are related to ego but ego was what made him Mr O.

Hormones are not just for ego if you're talking about physical image. Extra testosterone really does make many things better, mood, libido, drive etc. I don't know how old you are but maybe you should get on TRT  :D

Did you say Anadrol makes you sleep more?

Would 50mg daily for a month do this?

I'm looking for hobbies to fill my time, but other than training, I fear being disappointed. I could invest in my friend's gym, but for all I know, the government will lock us down again, so I don't think it's worth the risk.

So I don't have great ideas. I don't mind just sleeping and training and eating for a few months until I can find some meaning.

Does Anadrol help with that?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #356 on: May 27, 2022, 09:05:26 PM »

I'm looking for hobbies to fill my time, but other than training, I fear being disappointed. I could invest in my friend's gym, but for all I know, the government will lock us down again, so I don't think it's worth the risk.

So I don't have great ideas. I don't mind just sleeping and training and eating for a few months until I can find some meaning.

You`d be shitting out your liver on fifty mgs. a day just get some fucking Valium with some milk and cookies before bed....oh yeah you can always snap your carrot to de-stress before retiring.  :D.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #357 on: May 28, 2022, 08:00:26 AM »

It doesn't work the same for everyone, some it could jack up. But lots of people get tired on Anadrol. It has been interpreted as being due to the liver being stressed but I don't think so, because the effect is immediate for me. And it's not just sleepy, it's a feeling of having slept deep and well. Dianabol is somewhat the same to me but Dbol is more euphoric. I can feel the dopamine increase, it's hard to explain but I can feel it through my feet lol. My body just feels good, lying in bed going to sleep feels soo good. :D

Anadrol might kill your appetite. Have to try to find out. I would say 50mg would be a good dose. You are getting older as well so you won't have the same response you gad when younger. Many think the gear got weaker but it might just be age.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #358 on: May 28, 2022, 10:48:43 AM »
Trust me. He's done.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #359 on: May 28, 2022, 04:27:41 PM »
T

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: May 28, 2022, 04:59:11 PM »

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #361 on: May 28, 2022, 05:08:32 PM »
Did they ever disclose the cause of death?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #362 on: May 28, 2022, 06:18:40 PM »
Trust me. He's done.

I literally lol’d when I saw the thread title  ;D ;D ;D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #363 on: May 28, 2022, 06:20:39 PM »
“Old Timer”, almost 20 year member hasn’t logged in since December  :-\ anyone here in contact w him?  Just making sure the old guy didn’t bite it

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: May 28, 2022, 07:35:20 PM »
... You can always snap your carrot to de-stress before retiring.

Haha!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #365 on: May 29, 2022, 03:46:09 AM »
Did they ever disclose the cause of death?

The autopsy report suggested the cause of death is from being done

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: May 29, 2022, 01:07:06 PM »
“Old Timer”, almost 20 year member hasn’t logged in since December  :-\ anyone here in contact w him?  Just making sure the old guy didn’t bite it

Someone was messing with him off the board so he left GB.