Author Topic: Bostin Loyd done?  (Read 51727 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Bostin Loyd done?
« Reply #250 on: April 01, 2021, 03:56:47 PM »
Oof!  C'mon Bevo, even you have to admit that was funny  ;D

By any chance do you know if tbombz is still selling his bathmate?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #251 on: April 01, 2021, 08:52:39 PM »
Where is this? Madness.

It was in one of Leo Rex's videos with Bostin. He might have said that she was stage 3 but it was just based on one recent blood test. I was more impressed by her diet, that's just nuts. Decades of protein only.

I think Bostin is in a vulnerable state now because he is shooting all kinds of things now that he feels all is lost anyway so what does it matter. He keeps IVing stuff that is not supposed to be put in veins. He's going to have an accident one of these days, like a heart attack. He mentioned he had shot GHB. Said he would like to IV test suspension. That's an accident waiting to happen.

Regarding stopping foolish practises, there's this youtube powerlifter named Pete Rubish. He used to train in the same gym as Dallas McCarver and when Dallas died he was scared straight and came off a 9 year cycle.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #252 on: April 01, 2021, 09:01:41 PM »
It was in one of Leo Rex's videos with Bostin. He might have said that she was stage 3 but it was just based on one recent blood test. I was more impressed by her diet, that's just nuts. Decades of protein only.

I think Bostin is in a vulnerable state now because he is shooting all kinds of things now that he feels all is lost anyway so what does it matter. He keeps IVing stuff that is not supposed to be put in veins. He's going to have an accident one of these days, like a heart attack. He mentioned he had shot GHB. Said he would like to IV test suspension. That's an accident waiting to happen.

Regarding stopping foolish practises, there's this youtube powerlifter named Pete Rubish. He used to train in the same gym as Dallas McCarver and when Dallas died he was scared straight and came off a 9 year cycle.
This kids nuts.....when I was told I had Cancer I quit smoking immediately after 52 years of doing so...........I didn`t increase my smoking to a carton a day cuz I figured I was a goner.

He`s not too bright and surely isn`t much of a fighter.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: April 01, 2021, 09:06:37 PM »
He's an idiot.

Basically a doorknob.

He destroyed his life and will die very young.

Another example of why i don't want him on my insurance plan. ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: April 01, 2021, 09:08:56 PM »
He's an idiot.

Basically a doorknob.

He destroyed his life and will die very young.

Another example of why i don't want him on my insurance plan. ;D

I do give him credit for winning his one and only one plastic trophy after using all that shit......you`d think he would have at least won at least one or two Olympias.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: April 01, 2021, 09:12:52 PM »
I do give him credit for winning his one and only one plastic trophy after using all that shit......you`d think he would have at least won at least one or two Olympias.

I do credit him for being a real bodybuilder and telling truths about the industry.

But he's still a doorknob. ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: April 01, 2021, 09:14:06 PM »
I do credit him for being a real bodybuilder and telling truths about the industry.

But he's still a doorknob. ;D
Yeah but we all knew the truth just the bobuilding.commers had no clue.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #257 on: April 01, 2021, 10:21:06 PM »

Let's not forget the video he shot last year with Palumbo where he admitted to being on nubain at the time - even Palumbo was taken aback for a moment by that (while managing to keep a smile)
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: April 01, 2021, 10:22:37 PM »
Yeah but we all knew the truth just the bobuilding.commers had no clue.

Yeah, those bobuilding.commers are indiotised.mans
T

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #259 on: April 01, 2021, 10:30:11 PM »
There's zero reason to inject GHB. It's most efficient metabolic pathway is oral consumption.  Just drink the shit. 

Bostins birthday was a few days ago. We spoke/ text.

He's fine.

I'm fine too. Thanks for asking.
a

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #260 on: April 02, 2021, 12:43:37 PM »
This appears to be the same guy I just saw in one of my old MuscleMag International issues (May 1999, issue 203).

He's onstage at a show, posing at the age of SIX. His parents owned a Gold's Gym in Northridge, CA.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: April 02, 2021, 12:49:45 PM »

He's fine.

Derek Anthony was too until he died.

We all know this isn't going to end well.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: April 03, 2021, 01:04:54 AM »
This appears to be the same guy I just saw in one of my old MuscleMag International issues (May 1999, issue 203).

He's onstage at a show, posing at the age of SIX. His parents owned a Gold's Gym in Northridge, CA.

Correct! Bostin is from the Woodland Hills/Chatsworth area, he worked out at powerhouse gym there, which is a crunch fitness now. He’s been out of the socal area for a while now

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: June 07, 2021, 01:45:40 PM »
It's OK - even though his creatinine is steadily rising by 0.3 every month (currently at 7.57), he's bought some astralagus and is getting advice from Beau Baisden, so he's not interested in dialysis yet...  ::)

Just the first few minutes covers it

T

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: June 07, 2021, 01:57:53 PM »
Still juiced to the tits.

Can't wait for the PIP thread.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: June 07, 2021, 02:31:40 PM »
This may look like a Taffin photoshop but it’s not, I saw this on his Instagram. Just look at that forehead! I see many bodybuilders look like this, is it a sign of kidney failure?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #266 on: June 07, 2021, 02:39:53 PM »
This may look like a Taffin photoshop but it’s not, I saw this on his Instagram. Just look at that forehead! I see many bodybuilders look like this, is it a sign of kidney failure?

Great glute-placement by his gf next to the lil kids face lol
Q

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: June 07, 2021, 02:47:38 PM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: June 07, 2021, 02:57:44 PM »
That poor kid is going to grow up without a father soon

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: June 07, 2021, 03:56:33 PM »

LOL Not guilty y'Honor - but I know what you mean

I call it the 'Beluga' effect - seen it on a few guys

T

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: June 07, 2021, 04:24:24 PM »

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #271 on: June 07, 2021, 04:35:39 PM »
    If he gets a transplant and the body doesn't reject it, he might live a couple of decades more. Or more.
    A co-worker of mine had kidney issues since he was 28. Is 45yo now and is still having a "normal" life. Had a transplant 10 years or more ago.

if Bostin gets one kidney from his kid and one from his wife he could go full blast again.

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #272 on: June 08, 2021, 12:51:48 AM »
:)

"The dark side of bodybuilding":  please tell about the Ed Conner's 'house guests', the G-4-P goings on with some of our top notch 'competitors', and the rampant drug use the DEA seems to have turned its back on.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: June 08, 2021, 02:01:17 AM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: June 08, 2021, 02:04:58 AM »
if Bostin gets one kidney from his kid and one from his wife he could go full blast again.

LOL at that, but dude - he is already 'self-medicating' again
T