Author Topic: US regulators give full approval to Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine (NOT!)  (Read 16450 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: US regulators give full approval to Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine (NOT!)
« Reply #450 on: September 01, 2021, 04:06:21 PM »
I'm not much for desert island hypotheticals where we score relative moral worth and then reward or punish accordingly. What if one is 90 and one is 20 with many years of life ahead? One dedicates himself to charitable work and the other is a career criminal? One spends all day eating broccoli sprouts and doing squats while the other lives on Krispy Kreme and hasn't been off the couch in years? What if one is black and recently surrvived being pulled over by the police and the other is literally a straight white police officer? Etc.

But sure. All things being equal, treat the vaxed one first. What I won't agree to, however, is to refuse treatment to someone who suffers a vaccine injury on the same grounds that it's self inflicted. I just feel like it wouldn't be right.

I agree with you on all counts.

Can you clarify for me what you mean when you say "suffers a vaccine injury on the same grounds that it is self inflicted"?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #451 on: September 01, 2021, 04:10:09 PM »
The largest percentage of Covid fatalities by demographic are obese blacks. They are also the least vaccinated group.

That’s why you’re hearing that bullshit statistic of all the people that have been dying are unvaccinated. They are the same demographic  who were dying before the vaccine, and they’re going to be the same people dying even if vaccinated unless these vaccines are also the cure for obesity and diabetes.

If you’re bitching about the unvaccinated taking up hospital space you’re really bitching about fat fucks, who represent 3/4 of the hospitalizations, but are too politically correct to say it.

Can you point me to something that supports the demographics you mentioned, specifically as it relates to black folks?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #452 on: September 01, 2021, 04:38:21 PM »
I agree with you on all counts.

Can you clarify for me what you mean when you say "suffers a vaccine injury on the same grounds that it is self inflicted"?

Sure. My gf's coworker who suffered a small stroke after receiving the first Pfizer dose sadly cost the medical establishment valuable resources, as did a kitchen staff member's friend who is recently deceased while awaiting test results. Also the two residents of the retirement home who had heart attacks on the same day within 48 hours of administration of Astra, when no one in the facility had had a heart attack for a couple of years, but thankfully not two others who lost the ability to walk in days after the shot, nor the one who couldn't hold a drink anymore since no one wasted time returning to the retirement home for pointless followup. My mom tried to waste resources by returning to the doctor to complain about a significant increase in tinnitus, but thankfully the MD was able to assure her that it was unrelated to vaccination and nothing to be concerned about, and that the data is well established and quite clear on this.

The very few and exceedingly rare cases of genuine vaccine injury, which I don't personally have any knowledge of, should definitely be treated tho.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #453 on: September 01, 2021, 07:36:13 PM »
Nobody wants to call me a liar? My stepmom did. Ok, not exactly. She said "that's not true." And repeated it a few times. Maybe she was insinuating that my mother and my gf are liars and that I'm easily taken in.

Especially the tinnitus. She has tinnitus and hers didn't increase in severity at all. So that's all settled science now.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #454 on: September 01, 2021, 07:42:12 PM »
The largest percentage of Covid fatalities by demographic are obese blacks. They are also the least vaccinated group.

That’s why you’re hearing that bullshit statistic of all the people that have been dying are unvaccinated. They are the same demographic  who were dying before the vaccine, and they’re going to be the same people dying even if vaccinated unless these vaccines are also the cure for obesity and diabetes.

If you’re bitching about the unvaccinated taking up hospital space you’re really bitching about fat fucks, who represent 3/4 of the hospitalizations, but are too politically correct to say it.

Some truths here and there but the grand truth is, they, even the healthy and fit, just overall better genetics than the horrible aging, curdled milk pheomelanins, will be the group with the most cancer and sterilization cases when the major side effects hit home in 5+ years.

Regardless of your phantom of the opera stats, people were going to get those shots.  For example, California's demos are 2 mil negros and its' hybrids, 15 mil b e a n e r s and 12.5 white pheomelanins.  I highly doubt the fit black population out here is driving numbers. 

I'll stick with the Chink blame game.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #455 on: September 01, 2021, 08:31:41 PM »

Some truths here and there but the grand truth is, they, even the healthy and fit, just overall better genetics than the horrible aging, curdled milk pheomelanins, will be the group with the most cancer and sterilization cases when the major side effects hit home in 5+ years.

Regardless of your phantom of the opera stats, people were going to get those shots.  For example, California's demos are 2 mil negros and its' hybrids, 15 mil b e a n e r s and 12.5 white pheomelanins.  I highly doubt the fit black population out here is driving numbers. 

I'll stick with the Chink blame game.

What are you basing this on? I haven't seen anything to indicate long term side effects.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #456 on: September 01, 2021, 11:32:25 PM »
All vaccines are not effective. I like the dude that said, "When did everyone get a medical degree all of the sudden?" He obviously does not know how vaccine trials are conducted. I cannot get a pediatrician in my state to give my children checkups. I was told and I quote, "An unvaccinated child puts a vaccinated child at risk for diseases." Also, the medical community agrees that herd immunity occurs with or without vaccines, except for those wanting to push vaccines.

I have a child who has undergone 2 PCR tests before an appt but he is putting an experimental drug superspreader at risk who is shading viroids?  Kids have been building co-immunity since the fucking dinosaurs.  Now, they are supposed to be disease-free.  FUCKING INSANITY!  Take into account you can still count their mortality #s on one hand.   

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #457 on: September 02, 2021, 12:36:03 AM »
All vaccines are not effective. I like the dude that said, "When did everyone get a medical degree all of the sudden?"

I agree. Why is everyone saying "just get the Vax" like they even know WTF they are talking about?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: September 02, 2021, 09:12:22 AM »
Nobody wants to call me a liar? My stepmom did. Ok, not exactly. She said "that's not true." And repeated it a few times. Maybe she was insinuating that my mother and my gf are liars and that I'm easily taken in.

Especially the tinnitus. She has tinnitus and hers didn't increase in severity at all. So that's all settled science now.

I have tinnitus according to the audiologist who told me the voices in my head was tinnitus. And here I thought I was going crazier. ;)  Fortunately, the 'tinnitus' is only noticeable when I first wake up in the morning. But, the rushing air sound is continuous even when the wind isn't blowing. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: September 02, 2021, 09:20:23 AM »
Sister 1 (Mom) - Sister 2 - Sister 3
4 offspring             2os         2os
 1covid                   0c            1c

2Cs have minimal symptoms, no more than 2-3 days, vary from some lung inflammation - runny nose.

3 sisters develop zero symptoms, none had experimental compounds before exposure including one housed 4 days with an active 7 yr old confirmed

Mitochondria Eva at work here?  Genetic predisposition? Scientifically, men do give rise to a race so fathers are ruled out. 

Naw, just get a shot!   

My sister had no reaction to the shots. I had a very mild reaction each time. One of my cousins said she was sick as a dog for two days following the first shot. She didn't mention getting sick after the other. I have a large family, nobody else has said anything about having a reaction to the COVID vaccines. Because my family lives in various parts of the world they've collectively had every brand of COVID vaccine out there.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #460 on: September 05, 2021, 07:22:10 PM »
lol  Job numbers are bad (I wonder why).   Who ya gonna blame?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #461 on: September 05, 2021, 08:13:54 PM »
My sister had no reaction to the shots. I had a very mild reaction each time. One of my cousins said she was sick as a dog for two days following the first shot. She didn't mention getting sick after the other. I have a large family, nobody else has said anything about having a reaction to the COVID vaccines. Because my family lives in various parts of the world they've collectively had every brand of COVID vaccine out there.

It seems wildly variable. What do you think the cause is of minor and major adverse reactions?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #462 on: September 05, 2021, 10:04:53 PM »
Interesting research and similarities with enzymes in rattlesnake venom and people who die from covid.  Could lead to some treatments down the road.

Stutheobald

• Getbig II
« Reply #463 on: September 06, 2021, 12:38:14 AM »
Also, the medical community agrees that herd immunity occurs with or without vaccines, except for those wanting to push vaccines.

except we have never achieved herd immunity without vaccines so the medical community doesn't agree with this

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #464 on: September 06, 2021, 01:38:14 AM »
lol  Job numbers are bad (I wonder why).   Who ya gonna blame?

Joe really eyeballing that teleprompter like its a toddler at the public pool w/ ole Cornpop man.
Douchery continues...