Author Topic: On some beach in Greece (I think)  (Read 655 times)

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
On some beach in Greece (I think)
« on: May 20, 2022, 10:10:23 PM »
Was taking several prohormone supps, used to fucking love those. I had like 5 of the bottles on a shelf above my desk. A Navy chief notices them, he asked about them, I tell him they are natural test boosters and blah blah. I guess he bought it. I could have been fucked lol.

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
Re: On some beach in Greece (I think)
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2022, 10:13:01 PM »
Forgot to ad NO HOMO to this and the other pic I just posted. Thanks.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2022, 10:44:39 PM »
Great shot.

Tell me - was that after the pro-hormone ban, or...are they illegal in Greece?

This was a Greek Navy chief supervising the beach?

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2022, 11:02:16 PM »
At this time I was still ordering prohormones off of the internet. Theyve always been illegal in the U.S. Navy, which is the point. The noisy Chief was U.S.N, and Greece is just one of our stops on deployment. There was no beach security lol. Besides, my friend and I were way off of the beaten path.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2022, 11:34:28 PM »
At this time I was still ordering prohormones off of the internet. Theyve always been illegal in the U.S. Navy, which is the point. The noisy Chief was U.S.N, and Greece is just one of our stops on deployment. There was no beach security lol. Besides, my friend and I were way off of the beaten path.

Ah! You're in the Navy...I thought you were vacationing in Greece, and some Greek Navy chief was enforcing something. Greece has many islands.

In the Canadian Army, I remember one Master's competitor who had to be on a lot of gear. Steroids were banned in the military, but...they didn't test.