Author Topic: Derek Chauvin Conviction Is Going To Be Overturned  (Read 4680 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Derek Chauvin Conviction Is Going To Be Overturned
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2021, 08:54:50 PM »
So because he is a drug user its ok for the cops to murder him in the streets? He wasn't a threat to any officer there was no need to kill him. Chauvin is a pos who enjoyed hurting people glad he is in prison. And a real tough guy you wouldnt say shit to my face in real life but want to act like a badass online cursing me pussy

Chauvin and Floyd’s paths never cross if Floyd wasn’t a violent career criminal.

Bitch, in real life I would slap you until the hair on your bald pin head grew back.

You’re ANOTHER fucking lame gimmick who will end up getting outed because you suck cock for attention from anonymous people on the internet.

Scrawny little bald bitchboi.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2021, 09:16:01 PM »
Either way, there is no police training that involves a knee to the neck simply because it's the fucking neck

BIG WRONG

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2021, 09:46:25 PM »
BIG WRONG

Holy shit, you are right.   These idiots actually taught this move....definitely wasn't taught to me.   We focused more on pressure points and jujitsu....not this bullshit. 
A

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2021, 02:24:30 AM »
Chauvin was a scumbag this wasn't his first incident of excessive force but yes they will try to appeal hopefully they lose

Chauvin fukk your Tranny dad? You sure seem butt-hurt and enjoy BBC-Cuck type stuff.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2021, 08:13:48 AM »

Holy shit, you are right.   These idiots actually taught this move....definitely wasn't taught to me.   We focused more on pressure points and jujitsu....not this bullshit.

Sort of changes the lens through which the whole thing is viewed, eh? This was an approved restraint technique by the city, but no news reports it.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2021, 08:35:02 AM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2021, 10:08:18 AM »

Sort of changes the lens through which the whole thing is viewed, eh? This was an approved restraint technique by the city, but no news reports it.

No , different municipalities use different techniques,  restraints,  etc.  For example, some depts use expandable batons, some use the classic P24 baton, some use the wooden truncheon from the 60s...and even some places use police nunchucks.   Same goes with service weapons, uniform, etc....

With that being said, just because something is taught doesnt make it legal...even if I was showed this technique during my training, I wouldn't use it.....all the more reason for this to be overturned. 
A

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2021, 10:34:28 AM »
who would you rather be your neighbor?  floyd or chauvin?

E

Floyd would certainly be a quieter neighbour
T

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2021, 10:42:32 AM »

You can tell a liberal by how they play games with words to enforce their confirmation bias.
100% spot on.  Either word games or logical fallacies. Guy is wearing a BLM, "get your knee off our necks" to a racial justice/police reform march where George Floyd's brother spoke.  I mean I wouldn't expect him or a guy who was wearing a "back the blue" shirt to a pro cop march to be impartial in a trial like this.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2021, 10:48:55 AM »
Clever individual.  ::)
Only the best serve on a jury.  Find a dozen village idiots willing to take off work (if they even have jobs) to make $12 a day.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2021, 11:05:28 AM »
No way will the results be overturned and a new trial happen cause the black community will go absolutely crazy. I just don’t see it happening.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2021, 11:06:10 AM »
Floyd would certainly be a quieter neighbour

hahahhaha

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2021, 11:36:38 AM »
Apparantly one of the jurors was photographed at a BLM Rally wearing a "Get Your Knee Off My Neck" shirt.  No judge is going to let that slide

Chauvins attorney did not refer to the juror's participation in the march in his request for a new trial yesterday.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2021, 08:45:12 PM »
even if I was showed this technique during my training, I wouldn't use it.....

I have to say I don't believe that. If the police training consists of this move you would use it. Anything else is just using a lot of hindsight.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2021, 09:08:23 PM »
Chauvin and Floyd’s paths never cross if Floyd wasn’t a violent career criminal.

Bitch, in real life I would slap you until the hair on your bald pin head grew back.

You’re ANOTHER fucking lame gimmick who will end up getting outed because you suck cock for attention from anonymous people on the internet.

Scrawny little bald bitchboi.

Chauvin was a simple drug user not a violent career criminal. There is no gimmick. I have posted my pics have you I would bet my life I am in better shape than you. I also wrestled division 1 and in the Army and competed in MMA. I would ragdoll you. But sure talk shit on the internet I live on the east coast I can meet up

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2021, 09:10:08 PM »
Chauvin fukk your Tranny dad? You sure seem butt-hurt and enjoy BBC-Cuck type stuff.

Wow so apparently murdering people is cool now who knew. I wrestled for decades there is no excuse to kill someone with your 3 buddies while trying to subdue and handcuff them. Can't belive this board is a bunch of internet pussies. Dont say shit you wouldnt say in real life fucking pussies

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2021, 10:03:16 PM »
Chauvin was a simple drug user not a violent career criminal. There is no gimmick. I have posted my pics have you I would bet my life I am in better shape than you. I also wrestled division 1 and in the Army and competed in MMA. I would ragdoll you. But sure talk shit on the internet I live on the east coast I can meet up

;D

Typical gimmick liberal.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2021, 10:24:48 PM »

The only thing you’ve ever ragdolled is black cock with your tonsils.

Gimmick bitchboi.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2021, 01:43:35 AM »
Will Chauvin be a tatted up Ayrian by the time he is freed?

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2021, 03:57:49 AM »
Will Chauvin be a tatted up Ayrian by the time he is freed?

After he meets "Bottles"

And simple drug user and not career criminal? Huh, did St. George not point a gun at a pregnant woman's stomach at some point?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2021, 04:33:10 AM »
Chauvins attorney did not refer to the juror's participation in the march in his request for a new trial yesterday.

They dont really need to file it...it will come up in sentencing
A

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2021, 10:30:19 AM »
Wow so apparently murdering people is cool now who knew. I wrestled for decades there is no excuse to kill someone with your 3 buddies while trying to subdue and handcuff them. Can't belive this board is a bunch of internet pussies. Dont say shit you wouldnt say in real life fucking pussies

BHank you are a simple man who loves the taste of flaccid black cock.

Nothing you claim is true.

Homeless winos jizz on your bald head and watch it run down into your eyes.

Phaggot.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2021, 10:37:36 AM »
I guess that bogus $20 bill wasn't such the master plan the dead guy was hoping for.
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2021, 11:02:53 AM »
Not the point though.

Jurors were asked in their interviews if they ever participated in any rallies, etc related to the case.

So I've read. I also read that the event commemorated Martin Luther King's August 28, 1963 March on Washington and not a BLM or George Floyd event. However, people did speak about Floyd at the event. It is my thought that Brandon was less then truthful by shirting the obvious connection regardless of the intent of the March on Washington event he attended. It will be interesting to see how this issue plays out.

If I were Chauvin's defense attorney, I'd definitely pursue it as a reason for a mistrial since the verdict had to be unanimous. Would a different juror voted to acquit rather than convict Chauvin....no way to know for sure, but it seems unlikely. But then, I am not an attorney so there could be mitigating circumstances of which I am unaware.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2021, 11:08:31 AM »
Any Obama appointed judge would let that slide but let’s hope this one doesn’t

We'll soon find out. Peter Cahill a Hennepin County Judge, was appointed by Republican Gov. Tim Pawlenty. How will you respond if His Honor "lets it slide".