Author Topic: U.S. parents excited over prospect of virus shots for children  (Read 1629 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: U.S. parents excited over prospect of virus shots for children
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2021, 11:57:36 PM »
Fortress said he was paying for something using some facial recognition technology, and he had to take his mask off momentarily to do, and the bitch at the register stepped away when he did this, LOL. What a fucking loser.

Fortress may have been buying a CD. He is a music fan, so who knows? He posted about it in a hilarious thread, which is also a disturbing one which simultaneously throwing me into a rage. Yes, that bitch at the register stepping back while Fortress paid for his goods simultaneously makes me laugh, makes me cry, and throws me into a rage. Yes, all while reading the same post.

I did not find the post from Fortress where he discussed that, but I did find this thread from him:

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=667037.0

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2021, 12:55:12 AM »
^ I found the hilarious post by Fortress that I mentioned there, LOL. It's here:

So, yesterday I’m at Sunrise Records, and I’m paying using my iPhone. It requires face recognition, so I pull down my paper mask (aren’t allowed entry without). The cashier girl immediately takes a few steps back.

I’m thinking, Is this real life?

She’s roughly 20 years old and very obviously a lesbian. Nice girl. But is this the average person in these times? Entirely committed to the pLandemic joke?

The store is in a mall, and spouting every few minutes from its announcement system is crap about wearing masks, etc., and ending with, “We’re all in this together!”

Nope. We’re definitely not.

And as far as gym masking, the past few months I’ve been lifting completely bald-faced. Signs ask members to wear a mask upon entering, but not a chance.

Heck, in my condo there are postings stating a temporary by-law mandates one to don a mask in all common areas of the building.

Just not gonna happen.

LOL!!!

Hey, I was possibly right about Fortress buying a CD, given that it happened at a record store. Sunrise Records - was that the record company that Justin Timberlake mentioned in the movie "The Social Network"?

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2021, 07:36:59 AM »
^ I found the hilarious post by Fortress that I mentioned there, LOL. It's here:

LOL!!!

Hey, I was possibly right about Fortress buying a CD, given that it happened at a record store. Sunrise Records - was that the record company that Justin Timberlake mentioned in the movie "The Social Network"?

And that is why I return to GetBig on occasion, Fortress's post are gold/epic. As are Matt's. (Except maybe the peen-posts).  :-X

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2021, 08:46:12 AM »
Gates is going to end up being the genocidal maniac or our era with this vaccine shit.

It’ll make our kids infertile or some shit.

When a guy says he wants to depopulate the planet and then an opportunity arises where he can jab a mystery liquid into every single person......

His wife couldn't live with herself any longer being a part of it.. needed to leave and run away from her involvement..... made her sick finally going against her spirit and being a part of this evil same with bezos' wife before

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2021, 10:50:57 AM »
 :P

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2021, 04:57:01 PM »
And that is why I return to GetBig on occasion, Fortress's post are gold/epic. As are Matt's. (Except maybe the peen-posts).  :-X

:-X ;D

Is this real life? LMAO...man, are people seriously this psychologically controlled by the news?

I've never lived through anything like this!

It seems like no agenda that seeks to radically upset the traditional system of Western free market democracies will be successful, but WOW...did this one ever get a lot further than I thought!  :o

What I like about all the anti-mask posts is that they age well, LOL. Looking back, it's hilarious how many people bought into this, even after mounds of data piled up refuting the original narrative - even as it went from a pandemic to a "case-demic". Even as places like Ontario cancelled elective surgeries and tried to go full police state, until at least two separate police departments refused to comply with the provincial government's orders!

As Fortress said, the past year has been like The Twilight Zone. For the longest time, I didn't care - now I want to get out of this bullshit.

And even if this is "only" a money-grab by Bill Gates and Big Pharma, when in history have we literally radically overhauled day to day life for such corporate interests to make money?

None of this makes sense to me... although I find these mask stories to be hilarious.  ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2021, 07:55:15 PM »
The biggeset anti masker and anti vaxxer at my work is on a ventilator as I type this.  Thanks to the flu.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2021, 09:08:07 PM »
The biggeset anti masker and anti vaxxer at my work is on a ventilator as I type this.  Thanks to the flu.

At least it’s not covid. He would have been given a death sentence.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2021, 09:50:09 PM »
At least it’s not covid. He would have been given a death sentence.

The doctors told him it was covid.  He obviously knows the flu when he has it.