Author Topic: But he got “80 million votes”  (Read 2158 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
Re: But he got “80 million votes”
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2021, 05:32:13 PM »
Still butt hurt? Biden occupying space in your head? Get a life.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2021, 05:37:05 PM »

Conservatives have lives.  We just refuse to lose them to losers like Biden.  Go ahead. Try. 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2021, 07:14:50 PM »

biden and his cronies would cancel you for saying the homophobic term "butt hurt"

E
E

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2021, 07:36:30 PM »
Think it was closer to 83 million votes.  L.A.N.D.S.L.I.D.E!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2021, 07:46:15 PM »

No, laughing my ass off like I said I would because we knew shit like this was going to happen. Say it with me “I told you so”

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2021, 08:14:19 PM »
Think it was closer to 83 million votes.  L.A.N.D.S.L.I.D.E!

Hahahaha....sure it was😂

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2021, 09:01:26 PM »
Our country’s democracy tally stated this, it was certified by the 50 sovereign states, confirmed by 60 courts of law and President Trump’s own Justice Department.

So if anything was "stolen" then you need to look no further than the Republicans that committed the theft for Biden.   Arguing otherwise is just stupid, which obviously you are.

But keep up the delusions.  They will get you through the night for the next four years.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2021, 09:21:12 PM »
Move on, Coach. This is tiresome in the extreme. Kinda reminds me of that stupid Putin picture thread from years back.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2021, 09:21:30 PM »
Our country’s democracy tally stated this, it was certified by the 50 sovereign states, confirmed by 60 courts of law and President Trump’s own Justice Department.

So if anything was "stolen" then you need to look no further than the Republicans that committed the theft for Biden.   Arguing otherwise is just stupid, which obviously you are.

But keep up the delusions.  They will get you through the night for the next four years.

Stop...you’re killing me 😂

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2021, 09:22:12 PM »
Move on, Coach. This is tiresome in the extreme. Kinda reminds me of that stupid Putin picture thread from years back.

Don’t click on it

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2021, 09:39:32 PM »
Getting closer now....dems obstructing justice/subpoena. Def hiding an outside link to servers. Court order includes hardware and IP addresses...

https://justthenews.com/government/state-houses/maricopa-county-withholding-subpoenaed-routers-election-audit-citing

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2021, 10:52:19 PM »
Don’t click on it

Fair enough, but it seems sad that you are obsessed by this. It appears as if it consumes your every waking thought.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2021, 11:24:17 PM »
Fair enough, but it seems sad that you are obsessed by this. It appears as if it consumes your every waking thought.

Let’s just say I’m part of more that half the country including Dems that thinks this “election” was stolen and was fortunate enough to know before the polls opened to know exactly how the left would try to steal it before it was actually stolen

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2021, 11:39:49 PM »
Let’s just say I’m part of more that half the country including Dems that thinks this “election” was stolen and was fortunate enough to know before the polls opened to know exactly how the left would try to steal it before it was actually stolen

Assuming this is correct, where does complaining about it, endlessly, on a body building forum, get you?

No one here is changing their position, all these threads just descend into ad hominem attacks.

What is your objective?

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2021, 02:50:26 AM »
Joe said "gibbity, bobbity, chewing.gum, skibbity bibbity boop"...

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2021, 03:22:46 AM »

Trump’s 2016 victory devastated your brain beyond repair. 🤣

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2021, 03:33:18 AM »
The sad truth is that just about all politicians are only out for themselves and their cronies.

Pick your poison.  Which one will benefit you the most personally and help your wallet?

Getting hyped on any of these scum is just a form of tribalism. 

The best thing you can do for yourself is find an angle so you can grab some of that wasteful spending as it passes by.

Both parties waste money.  The Dems pay for it with taxes, the Repubs with borrowing.

Interesting graphs...

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2021, 04:07:43 AM »
Seriously, a IFBB Pro Bodybuilder could draw a bigger crowd than Beijing Biden

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2021, 04:14:36 AM »
Biden is known as the "Secret Agent President".

They keep his public appearances under wraps.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2021, 04:46:49 AM »

Trump also "knew" how it would be stolen. He did nothing or could do nothing to prevent it. Let's assume it was stolen, what now? How do you prevent the Dems stealing the next one, especially now that they are stronger?

Lurker is correct, if anything, it was the Republicans who stole the election for the Dems. Trumps own people certified it. How can you disagree?

So I'd like to see you talk future strategies and possible angles to work to change things. You spoke of term limits for politicians and getting fresh new blood in there. But is it realistic, can it happen? And if you get fresh blood, how do you ensure they aren't the exact same types of people?

Crying about this election is going nowhere, of that I'm sure.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2021, 04:49:02 AM »
Trump also "knew" how it would be stolen. He did nothing or could do nothing to prevent it. Let's assume it was stolen, what now? How do you prevent the Dems stealing the next one, especially now that they are stronger?

Lurker is correct, if anything, it was the Republicans who stole the election for the Dems. Trumps own people certified it. How can you disagree?

So I'd like to see you talk future strategies and possible angles to work to change things. You spoke of term limits for politicians and getting fresh new blood in there. But is it realistic, can it happen? And if you get fresh blood, how do you ensure they aren't the exact same types of people?

Crying about this election is going nowhere, of that I'm sure.

I worked with people who cried day after day about the 2016 election. I wish you could’ve said that to those foolish crybabies

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2021, 06:01:14 AM »
I worked with people who cried day after day about the 2016 election. I wish you could’ve said that to those foolish crybabies

Those were pathetic too. :D

Is there anyone credible who thinks these new inquiries are going to amount to anything? I would say most conservatives on getbig don't think so, Coach pretty much is by himself on this one. Coach posts all these videos proving the fraud, but is there ANYONE on this site who watched any of them?  :D I certainly didn't but am still confident they proved nothing.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2021, 06:02:24 AM »
Hysterical SNL Skit. Oh wait...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2021, 07:32:53 AM »
The sad truth is that just about all politicians are only out for themselves and their cronies.

Pick your poison.  Which one will benefit you the most personally and help your wallet?

Getting hyped on any of these scum is just a form of tribalism. 

The best thing you can do for yourself is find an angle so you can grab some of that wasteful spending as it passes by.

Both parties waste money.  The Dems pay for it with taxes, the Repubs with borrowing.

Interesting graphs...

The truth is after Obama's 17 trillion added in debt it was over. There is ZERO chance the USA is paying any of that back. The game now is to print away the debt and keep the game going as long as possible until a reset is forced. A side effect of all that is increasing the the capital to those few who have direct political power. In the end there will be nobody to directly blame for the huge decrease in standard of living as it is a shell game. This is why politics is theatre/entertainment....because the truth is grim.